List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Monica's job

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Monica's job

Started by ransomha at 2013/09/13 03:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 09:53AM, Views: 2225, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/13 06:42AM
    Re: Monica's job
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ransomha: So, who's going to take over as COS?

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

Brad will never be Chief of Staff. He's the lab manager. The lab is usually overseen by a Dr. To be in the COS position you have to be a doctor. Brad is a medical lab technologist.

How do I know this? My brother is a med lab tech and he reports to the Head of the lab who is a DR.

While on a soap, anything can happen, I was just kidding about Brad.

I'm thinking Silas.
    We don't know his back ground so, he may have experience. Patrick will be MAD if he gets it over him.

Patrick kisses too much at work.

Hi Rans, I have a rumerville on this would you like to know?

Sure would you big tease! Last day to be 56.......or is it 57?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 06:43AM
    #12   2013/09/13 06:48AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

Brad will never be Chief of Staff. He's the lab manager. The lab is usually overseen by a Dr. To be in the COS position you have to be a doctor. Brad is a medical lab technologist.

How do I know this? My brother is a med lab tech and he reports to the Head of the lab who is a DR.

I'm thinking Silas.
    We don't know his back ground so, he may have experience. Patrick will be MAD if he gets it over him.

Hi Rans, I have a rumerville on this would you like to know?

Sure would you big tease! Last day to be 56.......or is it 57?

Alas 56, I lived it well, its between Silas and Patrick. Patrick.

#13   2013/09/13 12:29PM
    genhospchat

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

Dr Jeff Webber is my vote he would be new to a lot of people.

I'm in for THAT! I think he is legendary though so not very new to many. He could also start up a romance with Monica again OR we can FINALLY find out who Liz's mom is (yes I know I say that a lot but it's about time!)

I think Patrick will be chosen.

Or maybe this is how Robin will come back?

#14   2013/09/13 12:31PM
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

I'm thinking Silas.

Where do you think Monica and Alan were doing all there cheating in their younger years before the Metro court. They were not bringing them home.

They kiss in public.

At the nurses station. at the elevators, in the hallway.

Very unprofessional.
    I would think Monica and Alan were more discrete. Don't remember so much kissing in public but, that was awhile ago.

Monica was the tramp of GH, she did her "business" everywhere and YES she and Alan would kiss a LOT at work, as did Steve and Audrey. It's not unprofessional to give a peck at work, which is all Patrick does in view (meaning not the staff room).

#15   2013/09/13 12:40PM
    Bizlet

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

I'm thinking Silas.

Where do you think Monica and Alan were doing all there cheating in their younger years before the Metro court. They were not bringing them home.

They kiss in public.

Very unprofessional.
    I would think Monica and Alan were more discrete. Don't remember so much kissing in public but, that was awhile ago.

Monica was the tramp of GH, she did her "business" everywhere and YES she and Alan would kiss a LOT at work, as did Steve and Audrey. It's not unprofessional to give a peck at work, which is all Patrick does in view (meaning not the staff room).

There has been little going on at the Hospital over the last decade plus that many viewers have forgotten what went down there. Remember how Bobbie used to be dressed compared to Liz.

#16   2013/09/13 01:01PM
    genhospchat

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

I'm thinking Silas.

They kiss in public.

Very unprofessional.

There has been little going on at the Hospital over the last decade plus that many viewers have forgotten what went down there. Remember how Bobbie used to be dressed compared to Liz.

That is true. I'd like to see the hospital more focused on.

#17   2013/09/13 01:46PM
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

I'm thinking Silas.

They kiss in public.

Very unprofessional.

What difference does it make what Monica and Alan did 20 years ago?

I'm talking about 2013

They do a lot more then "peck" They hang on each other. Make out kiss at the nurses station, at the elevator station, in the hall way. She has her hands around his neck. He comes up behind her. IMO it's very unprofessional.

He at least use to do Robin in the supple closet.

What are they trying to prove?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 01:47PM
    #18   2013/09/13 01:55PM
    Bizlet

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

I'm thinking Silas.

They kiss in public.

Very unprofessional.

That is true. I'd like to see the hospital more focused on.

That is why I so disappointed when the Steve Webber was sent to prison I loved his story with Liv. It would be great to see him sparing with Silias.

#19   2013/09/13 07:48PM
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

I'm thinking Silas.

They kiss in public.

Very unprofessional.

I'm talking about 2013

They do a lot more then "peck" They hang on each other. Make out kiss at the nurses station, at the elevator station, in the hall way. She has her hands around his neck. He comes up behind her. IMO it's very unprofessional.

Wow you are something. I was responding to YOUR comment about Monica and Alan so if it's not relevant, you shouldn't have said anything about them

#20   2013/09/14 04:58AM
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

WE have Patrick,

We have Silas,

We have Brad.........

A new doc perhaps?

I'm thinking Silas.

They kiss in public.

Very unprofessional.

I'm talking about 2013

Wow you are something. I was responding to YOUR comment about Monica and Alan so if it's not relevant, you shouldn't have said anything about them

I was just responding when someone else brought them up. I don't even remember them making out in public. IF they did they were wrong too.

That was Bizlet's comment about them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/14 04:59AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list