List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: LuLu's treatment towards Maxie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

LuLu's treatment towards Maxie

Started by CHATTERBOX22 at 2013/09/13 02:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 06:27PM, Views: 1182, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/13 02:19AM
    LuLu's treatment towards Maxie
    CHATTERBOX22

Ok I get it, LuLu thinks the baby is hers; but LuLu has gone overboard. She threaten to call security, on Maxie, while Maxie was there to only talk. I mean the fact is since LuLu does not know its not her baby, she should be more sympathetic to Maxie. Maxie almost die after giving birth. She carried the baby for months how could she not be attached? They are treating her like a criminal when she gave them the child they never would have.

#2   2013/09/13 11:54AM
    Re: LuLu's treatment towards Maxie
    Miz M

Oh, I so agree with you on that one. I was hoping Maxie would just turn it around and say, "Well, since you're going to act like a b*tch and not be my friend anymore, there's no great loss in telling you that the baby is mine and Spinelli's so now who is calling security?"

#3   2013/09/13 02:14PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote CHATTERBOX22: Ok I get it, LuLu thinks the baby is hers; but LuLu has gone overboard. She threaten to call security, on Maxie, while Maxie was there to only talk. I mean the fact is since LuLu does not know its not her baby, she should be more sympathetic to Maxie. Maxie almost die after giving birth. She carried the baby for months how could she not be attached? They are treating her like a criminal when she gave them the child they never would have.

I totally agree. I can understand the very maternal bond Lulu feels to keep "her" newborn protected, but after everything Maxie went through to GIVE her this child, knowing she lost a lot of blood, almost died & was heavily sedated she should have been much more understanding to the explanation that Maxie was "confused" when she awoke and realize that growing a child inside you (yours by blood or not) has GOT to create a bond that is hard to break.

Of course only we know the truth & the whole time Lulu was practically making Maxie beg not to call security and stay in their lives made me cringe and wish that she or Spin would just say - screw it, this is MY kid and now YOU can't see her again, how does it feel?!

#4   2013/09/13 03:28PM
    stc28

Maybe Maxie should tell the truth she did not give dante and lulu a kid since it is not theirs. She is lying to them if she told them the truth they could of started over now their dreams are ripped from them. Sorry I do not feel a thing for Maxie this is her mess.

#5   2013/09/15 03:07PM
    PrettyNikki1st

Yes, Maxie is her best friend and she is ready to call security. I mean I think that is taking it overboard. Even if it was her child she should not have expected Maxie to not form a bond with the child growing inside of her. I don't like how she or Dante are acting.

#6   2013/09/15 03:17PM
    oltlforever31

I agree Lulu overreacted, and it bugged me too, but I think once her and Maxie talked she was fine. All in all I didn't think it was too bad. Putting aside what we all know about the baby really being Maxie's, I think Lulu has a right to be concerned, and she is probably a little bit jealous of the bonding she feels she missed out on, by not carrying the baby herself. Plus even though she doesn't have the postpartum hormones, she is still a new mom, and most of the time new moms are nervous, and way over protective of their babies, until they feel comfortable. I think now that she knows Maxie is getting help, she will probably lighten up a bit. ( At least until the truth comes out! )

#7   2013/09/17 01:16PM
    bellasmema

I think Spin and Maxie both want the baby. But they are waiting for the other to say it! First Maxie told Spin to tell them. Then he came back and said I can't do it, you tell them. Then she said she couldn't do it, either.
    If they both just said I want the baby, why don't we tell them together???

#8   2013/09/17 03:33PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote bellasmema: I think Spin and Maxie both want the baby. But they are waiting for the other to say it! First Maxie told Spin to tell them. Then he came back and said I can't do it, you tell them. Then she said she couldn't do it, either.
    If they both just said I want the baby, why don't we tell them together???

I agree, worse game of chicken EVER

#9   2013/09/17 06:18PM
    raylit

I would love to see Spin and Maxie finally get their baby back. Then Lulu can fall over dead for all I care!! I hate that character with a passion!!!!

Although it would be amusing if she turned up pregnant soon with Stavros kid!!! lol

#10   2013/09/17 06:24PM
    CHATTERBOX22

Quote PrettyNikki1st: Yes, Maxie is her best friend and she is ready to call security. I mean I think that is taking it overboard. Even if it was her child she should not have expected Maxie to not form a bond with the child growing inside of her. I don't like how she or Dante are acting.

I agree it's not logical nor is it right. Dante and Lulu act like Maxie has lost her mind, meanwhile she did carry the baby for 9 months, felt every movement, dealt with morning sickness and everything that comes with being pregnant. They are just wrong for the way they are acting and the treatment of Maxie.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list