List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ava and Julian are weak

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ava and Julian are weak

Started by ransomha at 2013/09/12 12:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 07:01AM, Views: 1918, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/09/16 12:13PM
    Re: Ava and Julian are weak
    ransomha

Quote Howie79: Personally, I think that their weaknesses are being shown. Julian is that he now suddenly has a family and Ava it is definitely her impulsiveness.

But they are also showing some of their strengths, and Ava's is that she takes care of business, but usually messes it up with her impulsiveness. I don't think that I have seen enough of Julian to make a fair judgement on his strengths, but like Sonny I think that it is going to come out that he has very strong feelings where his family is concerned.

So far EVERYTHING Ava has done has backfired.

#22   2013/09/16 01:01PM
    Howie79

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Howie79: Personally, I think that their weaknesses are being shown. Julian is that he now suddenly has a family and Ava it is definitely her impulsiveness.

But they are also showing some of their strengths, and Ava's is that she takes care of business, but usually messes it up with her impulsiveness. I don't think that I have seen enough of Julian to make a fair judgement on his strengths, but like Sonny I think that it is going to come out that he has very strong feelings where his family is concerned.

That is the point I was trying to make! I do like that they are trying to make her a stronger independent woman (her strength) who thinks on her own, but she is impulsive and does not think things thru (a weakness), which is why she is always making a mess of things.

But I guess all of the characters on the show don't always think things thru and that is why it is a soap.

#23   2013/09/16 01:04PM
    ransomha

Quote Howie79:
    Quote ransomha:

That is the point I was trying to make! I do like that they are trying to make her a stronger independent woman (her strength) who thinks on her own, but she is impulsive and does not think things thru (a weakness), which is why she is always making a mess of things.

But I guess all of the characters on the show don't always think things thru and that is why it is a soap.

Can't disagree with that!

#24   2013/09/16 01:09PM
    Gideon58

It does appear that both Ava and Julian seem to think that they are the boss and that the other one is working for them. I think this battle for control is only going to bring them down in the long run, but right now Ava and Julian seem to be playing one long version of "Who's the boss?"

#25   2013/09/16 07:53PM
    unlimited

Quote Gideon58: It does appear that both Ava and Julian seem to think that they are the boss and that the other one is working for them. I think this battle for control is only going to bring them down in the long run, but right now Ava and Julian seem to be playing one long version of "Who's the boss?"

They are doing a lousy job of it. They are always getting caught in an awkward position, people are begining to talk and wonder about them. They are not smart at all, meeting in open places..

#26   2013/09/17 06:25AM
    JaneDoe

LOVED Ava playing Sonny and now she knows his weakness and how to work it. Loved their scenes on the dock.... no weakness shown there.

I can't wait to see more.

#27   2013/09/17 06:29AM
    ransomha

Kicking a dead person, yea that's strength.

#28   2013/09/17 06:35AM
    alissain

Quote JaneDoe: LOVED Ava playing Sonny and now she knows his weakness and how to work it. Loved their scenes on the dock.... no weakness shown there.

Now that they are friends (sort of) and she can get into his house and knows about his meds, I bet she sabotages or switches the meds (he hardly takes) with something bad.

#29   2013/09/17 06:41AM
    JaneDoe

Quote alissain:
    Quote JaneDoe: LOVED Ava playing Sonny and now she knows his weakness and how to work it. Loved their scenes on the dock.... no weakness shown there.

Now that they are friends (sort of) and she can get into his house and knows about his meds, I bet she sabotages or switches the meds (he hardly takes) with something bad.

That could happen. I really liked how she related to him, she's already got him feeling like she really understands what he's going through.

#30   2013/09/17 07:01AM
    ransomha

Quote alissain:

The bottom line is, many people come after Sonny and they all fail. It's hard to get involved with this s/l knowing that in the end, Sonny prevails.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list