List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ava and Julian are weak

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ava and Julian are weak

Started by ransomha at 2013/09/12 12:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 07:01AM, Views: 1828, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/13 02:05PM
    Re: Ava and Julian are weak
    Monkey Mama

Quote genhospchat: This is about Julian, Ava can go suck a toad. Happy to see a man that can keep his wits about him, has concern for others besides himself, is more concerned about his child and grandchild than about if he can handle things in his personal life, who knows how to be ruthless without throwing a hissy fit and can keep his head about him and not use throwing barware as his way to show emotion.

As it's been said here ad nauseum, what makes an amazing mob man is that there are woman and family that love him and Julian fits that bill so I don't see that makes him weak?

The other day was the FIRST time I enjoyed Sonny and it was for a millisecond. When Lulu said they named the baby Connie and Sonny's lower lip quivered, I actually had tears in my eyes. Then Sonny went back to being a douche the next episode and that ended lol

I was also very moved when Sonny held the baby & when they told him they named her Connie.... I wish we saw more of him having it together then being a nut case all the time.

#12   2013/09/13 02:05PM
    Bizlet

Quote genhospchat: This is about Julian, Ava can go suck a toad. Happy to see a man that can keep his wits about him, has concern for others besides himself, is more concerned about his child and grandchild than about if he can handle things in his personal life, who knows how to be ruthless without throwing a hissy fit and can keep his head about him and not use throwing barware as his way to show emotion.

As it's been said here ad nauseum, what makes an amazing mob man is that there are woman and family that love him and Julian fits that bill so I don't see that makes him weak?

The other day was the FIRST time I enjoyed Sonny and it was for a millisecond. When Lulu said they named the baby Connie and Sonny's lower lip quivered, I actually had tears in my eyes. Then Sonny went back to being a douche the next episode and that ended lol

Yes as soon as he starts throwing his pills away and and destroying bare ware you know he starting a downward spiral. He can take control of himself or end up playing solitaire at Shaddybrook in his favorite bathrobe.

#13   2013/09/13 07:46PM
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha:

What family loves Julian? Ava?

Alexis and Sam. No they don't know he's family yet but a bond is already there. I don't expect you to see it though

#14   2013/09/14 05:03AM
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:

What family loves Julian? Ava?

Alexis and Sam. No they don't know he's family yet but a bond is already there. I don't expect you to see it though

LOVE? If you say so.

And what's the point of "I don't expect you to see it"
    Unkind and uncalled for. tisk..tisk...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/14 05:04AM
    #15   2013/09/16 09:14AM
    JaneDoe

I don't think we've seen enough of Julian and Ava to determine them as week just yet. Julian is proving himself as someone not easily rattled and smart. Ava may be a little power hungry, but she's already trying to insert herself into Sonny's life and into his good graces while also further incriminating AJ (and MY speculation - throwing suspicion away from herself) and helping Sonny by testifying against AJ. I think Ava is on the right path trying to cozy up to Sonny when he's so vulnerable. I'm just hoping that tptb will not allow Sonny's *gag* CHARMS *gag* to sway her away from her family's goal.

#16   2013/09/16 09:20AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: I don't think we've seen enough of Julian and Ava to determine them as week just yet. Julian is proving himself as someone not easily rattled and smart. Ava may be a little power hungry, but she's already trying to insert herself into Sonny's life and into his good graces while also further incriminating AJ (and MY speculation - throwing suspicion away from herself) and helping Sonny by testifying against AJ. I think Ava is on the right path trying to cozy up to Sonny when he's so vulnerable. I'm just hoping that tptb will not allow Sonny's *gag* CHARMS *gag* to sway her away from her family's goal.

I just hope if Ava does end up in Sonny's bed she has had her tubes tied up tight.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/16 09:21AM
    #17   2013/09/16 09:25AM
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe: I don't think we've seen enough of Julian and Ava to determine them as week just yet. Julian is proving himself as someone not easily rattled and smart. Ava may be a little power hungry, but she's already trying to insert herself into Sonny's life and into his good graces while also further incriminating AJ (and MY speculation - throwing suspicion away from herself) and helping Sonny by testifying against AJ. I think Ava is on the right path trying to cozy up to Sonny when he's so vulnerable. I'm just hoping that tptb will not allow Sonny's *gag* CHARMS *gag* to sway her away from her family's goal.

I just hope if Ava does end up in Sonny's bed she has had her tubes tied up tight.

LOL. but then Morgan would be a brother and a brother in law to the same person, now thats soapy fun.

#18   2013/09/16 09:25AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bizlet:

Agreed, but I'd rather her stick to playing Sonny outside of his bed.

#19   2013/09/16 09:37AM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:

She's female, she won't be able to resist.

#20   2013/09/16 11:48AM
    Howie79

Personally, I think that their weaknesses are being shown. Julian is that he now suddenly has a family and Ava it is definitely her impulsiveness.

But they are also showing some of their strengths, and Ava's is that she takes care of business, but usually messes it up with her impulsiveness. I don't think that I have seen enough of Julian to make a fair judgement on his strengths, but like Sonny I think that it is going to come out that he has very strong feelings where his family is concerned.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list