List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ava and Julian are weak

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ava and Julian are weak

Started by ransomha at 2013/09/12 12:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 07:01AM, Views: 1923, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/12 12:34PM
    Ava and Julian are weak
    ransomha

Both Ava and Julian think they are the boss and have no respect for each other.

They don't work as a team.
    Ava so far has blown everything she's tried.
    Her scam on Franco, a fail.
    Her scam on her daughter, a fail.
    Her scam with Tracy, a fail.
    Her scam on Silas, a fail.

She thinks she can tell her brother what to do and when to strike and he has no respect for her ideas.
    She's kicked out of Monica's house, she's fired from ELQ, Silas won't look at her, her daughter won't talk to her.

Julian is all into gramdpa mode.
    He's falling for his new family, Danny, Sam and Alexis.

His biggest worry is keeping his hot headed sister in line.

This "big crime family" so far is nothing but a few empty threats and a lot of hot air.

#2   2013/09/12 01:00PM
    Re: Ava and Julian are weak
    VioletteD

It's a little weird but did you ever watch the Sopranos? Tony's mother, uncle and sister worked against him.

I had a funny thought yesterday when I saw a post of someone wanting Ric Lansing back. He and Sonny never got along. I thought it might be interesting if he came back but was team Jerome...maybe team Ava Jerome.

#3   2013/09/12 03:14PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote VioletteD: It's a little weird but did you ever watch the Sopranos? Tony's mother, uncle and sister worked against him.

I had a funny thought yesterday when I saw a post of someone wanting Ric Lansing back. He and Sonny never got along. I thought it might be interesting if he came back but was team Jerome...maybe team Ava Jerome.

I love that idea!!!!

#4   2013/09/12 03:16PM
    Bizlet

Quote VioletteD: It's a little weird but did you ever watch the Sopranos? Tony's mother, uncle and sister worked against him.

The Jerome's were ruthless in the 80's Victor and Jullian were men to be feared I am sure little sis Ava is just reckless.

#5   2013/09/13 03:34AM
    ransomha

If Sonny was on top of his game, these two wouldn't stand a chance.

I'm hoping we don't have a long drawn out s/l with Sonny off his meds.
    Been there done that.

Lets see a fair fight for the docks.

#6   2013/09/13 11:46AM
    ransomha

Because Anna works harder when the crime is personal. I think she and Duke will be an asset when facing the Jerome's.

Ava meeting Sonny, behind Julian;s back also makes them weaker.

#7   2013/09/13 11:54AM
    stephanie215

Can you imagine: Anna, Duke, Shawn, and Sonny fighting against the Jeromes. UNSTOPPABLE!!!

#8   2013/09/13 01:20PM
    genhospchat

This is about Julian, Ava can go suck a toad. Happy to see a man that can keep his wits about him, has concern for others besides himself, is more concerned about his child and grandchild than about if he can handle things in his personal life, who knows how to be ruthless without throwing a hissy fit and can keep his head about him and not use throwing barware as his way to show emotion.

As it's been said here ad nauseum, what makes an amazing mob man is that there are woman and family that love him and Julian fits that bill so I don't see that makes him weak?

The other day was the FIRST time I enjoyed Sonny and it was for a millisecond. When Lulu said they named the baby Connie and Sonny's lower lip quivered, I actually had tears in my eyes. Then Sonny went back to being a douche the next episode and that ended lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 01:21PM
    #9   2013/09/13 01:36PM
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat: This is about Julian, Ava can go suck a toad. Happy to see a man that can keep his wits about him, has concern for others besides himself, is more concerned about his child and grandchild than about if he can handle things in his personal life, who knows how to be ruthless without throwing a hissy fit and can keep his head about him and not use throwing barware as his way to show emotion.

As it's been said here ad nauseum, what makes an amazing mob man is that there are woman and family that love him and Julian fits that bill so I don't see that makes him weak?

The other day was the FIRST time I enjoyed Sonny and it was for a millisecond. When Lulu said they named the baby Connie and Sonny's lower lip quivered, I actually had tears in my eyes. Then Sonny went back to being a douche the next episode and that ended lol

What family loves Julian? Ava?

#10   2013/09/13 01:39PM
    ransomha

Quote stephanie215: Can you imagine: Anna, Duke, Shawn, and Sonny fighting against the Jeromes. UNSTOPPABLE!!!

IF Carlos is Sabrina's brother and IF he's the enforcer for The Jerome Family and IF he's anything like his sister, he can be very dangerous. He may very well bore Sonny and his crew to death.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list