List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Diane is BRILLIANT!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Diane is BRILLIANT!

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/09/12 10:06AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 05:14PM, Views: 1565, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/16 08:25PM
    Re: Diane is BRILLIANT!
    ReignOfTerror

Quote JaneDoe: It is amusing to see how people view Diane's tactics. She's the same type of lawyer she's always been, but people view the job she's doing differently depending on who she's representing.

Personally, I've always liked Diane despite the fact that she was defending a character I hated. She still entertained the heck out of me and sometimes even made me *gasp* enjoy Sonny with their banter. Now I'm loving her even more that she's on the opposite side of Sonny and I think it would be fabulous for her to be the one to end up getting him sent to jail. Maybe she should run against Scott for DA.

Oh I love diane..no matter who she's defending...I thought everyone would see the sarcasm to say diane is only scum when she isn't defending the character we are obsessed..oh errr we enjoy watching.
    But the hypocrisy of it would be..how many of his fans would feel that way if she had thrown Christina under the bus while defending sonny?

#12   2013/09/17 04:47AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: It is amusing to see how people view Diane's tactics. She's the same type of lawyer she's always been, but people view the job she's doing differently depending on who she's representing.

Personally, I've always liked Diane despite the fact that she was defending a character I hated. She still entertained the heck out of me and sometimes even made me *gasp* enjoy Sonny with their banter. Now I'm loving her even more that she's on the opposite side of Sonny and I think it would be fabulous for her to be the one to end up getting him sent to jail. Maybe she should run against Scott for DA.

I have always loved the character and the actress too. When she pulled that tumor out Franco's trial I thought that was hysterical. Whether or not you like Franco you have find some humor in that moment.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/17 04:49AM
    #13   2013/09/17 05:00AM
    stonecoldhot

Sorry that Diane and Alexis are not close any more,loved those two together. it was a bad move having Diane try to take Rafe away from Sam

#14   2013/09/17 05:47AM
    ransomha

Quote stonecoldhot: Sorry that Diane and Alexis are not close any more,loved those two together. it was a bad move having Diane try to take Rafe away from Sam

I agree.
    Alexis and Diane were friends.
    Alexis included her in family dinners.
    To have Diane date Mac and then call Sam an unfit mother, blew that friendship apart.

Made Diane look too desperate for money and show a very unflattering side.

Her constant mention of sex is also over the top.
    Think this is wishful thinking......

But, she IS a good lawyer!

#15   2013/09/17 06:33AM
    ransomha

IF Diane is so "brilliant" why hasn't she come up with Ava Jerome as a suspect?

#16   2013/09/17 09:21AM
    ghfanfare

Quote ransomha: IF Diane is so "brilliant" why hasn't she come up with Ava Jerome as a suspect?

She doesn't need to. She's not a detective. She's a defense lawyer.

#17   2013/09/17 09:46AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote ransomha: IF Diane is so "brilliant" why hasn't she come up with Ava Jerome as a suspect?

Haaaaaaa...Good one! I love that she went after sonny..it's great reasonable doubt. Had she been defending Sonny for the exact same thing and put the blame on AJ...she would be SO BRILLIANT!...the hypocrisy of it all....

#18   2013/09/17 09:49AM
    ghfanfare

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote ghfanfare:

Haaaaaaa...Good one! I love that she went after sonny..it's great reasonable doubt. Had she been defending Sonny for the exact same thing and put the blame on AJ...she would be SO BRILLIANT!...the hypocrisy of it all....

I know, right?!

#19   2013/09/17 09:55AM
    Bizlet

We have to remember we are watching GH a daytime drama not Bones, or Closer the killer is not going to be found in an hour this could weeks even months.

#20   2013/09/17 09:57AM
    Bizlet

There was a bash Diane thread started already this comment would be more appropriate there.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list