List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Diane is BRILLIANT!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Diane is BRILLIANT!

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/09/12 10:06AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 05:14PM, Views: 1340, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/12 10:06AM
    Diane is BRILLIANT!
    ReignOfTerror

That is how you defend a client. You throw the blame at someone who would have eventually killed connie anyway...This is what the man does for a living and has destroyed enough women already..and has gotten away with everything and because nothing will happen to sonny...why not just give the jury reasonable doubt?

GENIUS DIANE!
    I would prefer they put sonny away for this crime just to put him where he belongs..... the strategy she is using will of course work and get AJ off...I don't think he did it anyway...

I will admit it though...LOL When she was defending Sonny...I thought she was a scumbag! How the tables turn!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 10:08AM
    #2   2013/09/12 11:06AM
    Re: Diane is BRILLIANT!
    JaneDoe

It is amusing to see how people view Diane's tactics. She's the same type of lawyer she's always been, but people view the job she's doing differently depending on who she's representing.

Personally, I've always liked Diane despite the fact that she was defending a character I hated. She still entertained the heck out of me and sometimes even made me *gasp* enjoy Sonny with their banter. Now I'm loving her even more that she's on the opposite side of Sonny and I think it would be fabulous for her to be the one to end up getting him sent to jail. Maybe she should run against Scott for DA.

#3   2013/09/12 11:27AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote JaneDoe: It is amusing to see how people view Diane's tactics. She's the same type of lawyer she's always been, but people view the job she's doing differently depending on who she's representing.

Personally, I've always liked Diane despite the fact that she was defending a character I hated. She still entertained the heck out of me and sometimes even made me *gasp* enjoy Sonny with their banter. Now I'm loving her even more that she's on the opposite side of Sonny and I think it would be fabulous for her to be the one to end up getting him sent to jail. Maybe she should run against Scott for DA.

I think she's become much more cold. When she was willing to hurt Alexis when trying to proof that Sam was unfit was just it for me. I get that lawyers have to be creative but this women is in NO way hurting for money and to take on a client that she knew would deeply hurt her best friend was taking things too far.

Now with Sonny, I think he is bad for women but he had been good to Diane for many years and to turn on him to defend AJ seems pretty cold hearted.

I used to really like it when Diane was on and now I dread seeing what she's going to do next.

#4   2013/09/12 11:31AM
    Nightmoves

If I was accused of a crime I'd sure as h3ll want her defending me

#5   2013/09/12 11:36AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Nightmoves: If I was accused of a crime I'd sure as h3ll want her defending me

Me too!

#6   2013/09/12 12:45PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Nightmoves: If I was accused of a crime I'd sure as h3ll want her defending me

Oh heck ya!!! But I wouldn't like or respect her.... other then for my own selfish purposes. She's a GREAT lawyer, but not a good person.

#7   2013/09/12 12:56PM
    VioletteD

Quote JaneDoe: It is amusing to see how people view Diane's tactics. She's the same type of lawyer she's always been, but people view the job she's doing differently depending on who she's representing.

I love it. A real race for the DA seat would be great. Although I did see a post about someone wondering where Ric was. Perhaps he should be in the running. Or even better, how would it be if he were assistant DA to Scott. I hope they just don't give Scott Baldwin the job to keep him on the show. Make it fun! With the Jeromes in town it would be great to have an all out war on crime again.

#8   2013/09/12 01:17PM
    oltllover

Quote Vertigobarbie:

Me too!

Me three.

#9   2013/09/12 01:18PM
    Nightmoves

Quote Monkey Mama:

Oh heck ya!!! But I wouldn't like or respect her.... other then for my own selfish purposes. She's a GREAT lawyer, but not a good person.

I love Diane she is smart and funny. As a defense attorney she is doing her job and for soap purposes that's good enough for me!

#10   2013/09/12 01:28PM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Monkey Mama:

I love Diane she is smart and funny. As a defense attorney she is doing her job and for soap purposes that's good enough for me!

at the end of the day it is a soap although scary thing is a real defense attorney would do the exact same thing. I love her she's smart and funny a has some of the best one liners on the show next to RH

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list