List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabrina/Patrick/Britt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina/Patrick/Britt

Started by kbonora at 2013/09/12 08:39AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/17 11:29AM, Views: 508, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/09/12 08:39AM
    Sabrina/Patrick/Britt
    kbonora

Ok, so I haven't watched GH since going back to work from maternity leave in June!! I have caught parts here and there but none were of this trio. Can someone bring me up to speed? Last I saw was Sabrina was to take care of Brit. Thanks!!

#2   2013/09/17 11:14AM
    Re: Sabrina/Patrick/Britt
    kbonora

Anyone?

#3   2013/09/17 11:27AM
    JaneDoe

She was staying with Sabrina and Felix for a while. Then she finally admitted to not having whatever it was she said she had that left her on bed rest. She was taken to the PCPD for questioning about her mother's whereabouts and for having the drug that her mother used to poison Duke (suppose to be Anna) and Nik came bail her out and she was staying with him up until she had the baby. She admitted to Patrick that the baby wasn't his when he told her he was going after FULL custody because of her mother who he knows poisoned Robin's dad and was associated with Faison. Now she's in the hospital after giving birth in Nik's house with Sabrina's help. Sabrina and Patrick are still together and Patrick is trying to deal with finding out he's not really having another child.

#4   2013/09/17 11:29AM
    JaneDoe

Oh, she's also saying that the baby daddy is Brad the lab guy who donated his sperm..... but no one is buying that one.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list