List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: SPOILER....Connies REAL killer..NOT Aj or Ava...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER....Connies REAL killer..NOT Aj or Ava...

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/09/11 06:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/16 06:09AM, Views: 7070, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/12 05:03PM
    Re: SPOILER....Connies REAL killer..NOT Aj or Ava...
    clalvis

I too said that it was Morgan. His where abouts isn't known at the time of the shooting. He even stated to Sonny that he was the cause of Connie's death. It has to be a shocker, it can't be too obvious who the killer is. I agree with the OP. It was an accident, and he had the same motive that AJ and Ava had.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 05:09PM
    #32   2013/09/12 05:18PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote BringBackStarr: One FINAL thing---Morgan being the killer actually IS posted on other websites...Look for yourself...

Not sure if this website allows links to other sites...But go to soap zone...

You know I like you, I really do but, I went to Soap Zone found some interesting stuff but, I didn't see where it said Morgan is the killer.

#33   2013/09/13 12:08AM
    BringBackStarr

@BETTIE.....because we are besties---I assumed you overlooked the post....I went to the site and the post has been removed...NO JOKE...I couldnt find it either...Not only was Morgan named---There was talk of the show turning Morgan into a younger "Mini Sonny"...

Aargh....My humiliation...

#34   2013/09/13 04:45AM
    stonecoldhot

I don`t think AJ killed Connie either. Thinking he was set up, someone else wrote AJ in blood,taking Connie`s hand and writing it, so it could be male or female, but I`m thinking Ava

#35   2013/09/13 04:56AM
    oltllover

Quote stonecoldhot: I don`t think AJ killed Connie either. Thinking he was set up, someone else wrote AJ in blood,taking Connie`s hand and writing it, so it could be male or female, but I`m thinking Ava

I agree that AJ is being framed with the gun etc. but we saw Connie write the letters in her blood when Sonny FINALLY went to call the police. I believe the Ava Jerome(AJ) theory.

#36   2013/09/13 05:11AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote oltllover:
    Quote stonecoldhot: I don`t think AJ killed Connie either. Thinking he was set up, someone else wrote AJ in blood,taking Connie`s hand and writing it, so it could be male or female, but I`m thinking Ava

I agree that AJ is being framed with the gun etc. but we saw Connie write the letters in her blood when Sonny FINALLY went to call the police. I believe the Ava Jerome(AJ) theory.

I have a different theory about the "AJ". Because I have been wondering why write AJ for Ava and not AV? Could the AJ be for Ava Julian? Connie just found out that Derrick was Julian. My theory is AJ passed out and Julian was the one who killed Connie.

#37   2013/09/13 05:21AM
    Bizlet

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote oltllover:

I have a different theory about the "AJ". Because I have been wondering why write AJ for Ava and not AV? Could the AJ be for Ava Julian? Connie just found out that Derrick was Julian. My theory is AJ passed out and Julian was the one who killed Connie.

Just like Britt's baby months ago I am sure that AJ did not do this. AJ may have a trial before he is cleared, but I am sure there will be visions from Liv, and flashbacks from AJ that clear him over good solid police work. Dante is going to be to busy trying figure out who just had his baby Maxie or Britt.

#38   2013/09/13 05:26AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote oltllover:

Just like Britt's baby months ago I am sure that AJ did not do this. AJ may have a trial before he is cleared, but I am sure there will be visions from Liv, and flashbacks from AJ that clear him over good solid police work. Dante is going to be to busy trying figure out who just had his baby Maxie or Britt.

So if Dante an Lulu`s baby turns out to be a boy, will they name him Conrad

#39   2013/09/13 05:31AM
    oltllover

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote oltllover:

I think she should have written AV...but then where is the drama in that the s/l is about AJ being accused and you don't get that from writing AV. I don't think A J stands for Ava/Julian to complicated for a clue about who shot her if it was Julian she could have written derek or at least der...plus I think tptb want to keep him around for Alexis and Sam anyway.

#40   2013/09/13 05:32AM
    Bizlet

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote oltllover:

So if Dante an Lulu`s baby turns out to be a boy, will they name him Conrad

It has a ring to it. Sounds like the commander of a starship.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list