List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: PATRICK TOLD SABRINA Quote...I LOVE YOU

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PATRICK TOLD SABRINA Quote...I LOVE YOU

Started by sharonismygirl at 2013/09/11 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/12 10:39AM, Views: 1297, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/11 12:26PM
    PATRICK TOLD SABRINA Quote...I LOVE YOU
    sharonismygirl

Today on GH Patrick asked Sabrina why didn't you come home last night??...and Sabrina answerd that she delivered Britt's baby, and it was too late to call!

Then later Patrick walked up to Sabrina from behind her, and wrapped his arms around her, and told her he was sorry!...and all he wanted now was to be with the ones he loves...Sabrina turned around, and Patrick looked into her eyes, and said , "I LOVE YOU ", And then he kissed her, with love in his eyes!

The entire eposide Patrick had this look in his eyes, that I have never seen before!

Judy

#2   2013/09/11 12:29PM
    Re: PATRICK TOLD SABRINA Quote...I LOVE YOU
    ransomha

Now that they have no drama in their s/l they are a total snooze.
    Don't think we'll be seeing them until Robin comes home. They have nothing interesting to offer.

#3   2013/09/11 12:39PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote sharonismygirl: Today on GH Patrick asked Sabrina why didn't you come home last night??...and Sabrina answerd that she delivered Britt's baby, and it was too late to call!

Then later Patrick walked up to Sabrina from behind her, and wrapped his arms around her, and told her he was sorry!...and all he wanted now was to be with the ones he loves...Sabrina turned around, and Patrick looked into her eyes, and said , "I LOVE YOU ", And then he kissed her, with love in his eyes!

The entire eposide Patrick had this look in his eyes, that I have never seen before!

Judy

So much more romantic to watch love GROW rather then have it manufactured

Now they can get into some really good stories of moving in together, the talk of having children... and then Robin coming back.... this couple is about to have some real ups and downs!! I can't wait to see all the excitement that's to come!!

#4   2013/09/11 12:46PM
    Bizlet

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote sharonismygirl: Today on GH Patrick asked Sabrina why didn't you come home last night??...and Sabrina answerd that she delivered Britt's baby, and it was too late to call!

Judy

So much more romantic to watch love GROW rather then have it manufactured

Now they can get into some really good stories of moving in together, the talk of having children... and then Robin coming back.... this couple is about to have some real ups and downs!! I can't wait to see all the excitement that's to come!!

I agree there are many stories to be told with these two.

#5   2013/09/11 01:58PM
    duke417

Doesn't Carlos, Sabrina's mystery man, debut soon?

#6   2013/09/11 02:44PM
    Howie79

I too like seeing relationships grow and GH seems to be taking a few of their "newer" relationships this way - Silas and Sam, Sabrina and Patrick. I say more LOVE IN THE AFTERNOONS!

#7   2013/09/11 02:45PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote duke417: Doesn't Carlos, Sabrina's mystery man, debut soon?

I hope so!! I am curious if he will be a relative or not.....

But this isn't a "spoiler" thread and you can't talk about things that haven't happened yet... not everyone here wants to know whats coming - just a friendly FYI

#8   2013/09/11 03:14PM
    ransomha

Quote Howie79: I too like seeing relationships grow and GH seems to be taking a few of their "newer" relationships this way - Silas and Sam, Sabrina and Patrick. I say more LOVE IN THE AFTERNOONS!

While I too want some hot sexy lovin' both the couples you named are so boring.

Sam and John were hot. Sam and Silas awful.

Sabrina and Patrick look so bored with each other it's hard to convince the audience that they aren't. Perhaps Robin will shake things up.

AJ and Liz aren't doing it either.

I see more potential with Nic and Britt.

Sonny and Ava might shake things up.

#9   2013/09/11 07:18PM
    duke417

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote duke417: Doesn't Carlos, Sabrina's mystery man, debut soon?

I hope so!! I am curious if he will be a relative or not.....

But this isn't a "spoiler" thread and you can't talk about things that haven't happened yet... not everyone here wants to know whats coming - just a friendly FYI

Carlos' arrival isn't a spoiler. The moderators have ruled that posted additions to the cast in the comings/goings section of this board do not constitute being spoilers

#10   2013/09/11 10:10PM
    unlimited

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Howie79: I too like seeing relationships grow and GH seems to be taking a few of their "newer" relationships this way - Silas and Sam, Sabrina and Patrick. I say more LOVE IN THE AFTERNOONS!

While I too want some hot sexy lovin' both the couples you named are so boring.

Sam and John were hot. Sam and Silas awful.

Sabrina and Patrick look so bored with each other it's hard to convince the audience that they aren't. Perhaps Robin will shake things up.

AJ and Liz aren't doing it either.

I see more potential with Nic and Britt.

Sonny and Ava might shake things up.

I am with you. Patrick and Sabrina is awful. Brit and Nick are about the only couple we can count on. Liz and AJ is ridiculous, AJ is a waste of time. Liz deserves so much better........

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list