List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britt & Nic -Supercouple?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britt & Nic -Supercouple?

Started by taramartin at 2013/09/10 06:23AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 07:46AM, Views: 574, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/09/10 06:23AM
    Britt & Nic -Supercouple?
    taramartin

Looks like Britt and Nicholas could become a super couple. First they are both very attractive but it seems like they make each other look gorgeous. I loved the labor scenes - Britt ranting and Nicholas accepting her for who she is and having a look of amusement while dealing with her. I always liked Nicholas and he and Emily were totally sweet together - he and Elizabeth not so interesting. Nicholas tends to be too reserved - I think Britt will make him come alive. I like her being redeemed but hope they keep the fire in her. The chemistry is there - this could be dynamite. A bit like Taming of the Shrew. Let's not tame her too much!

#2   2013/09/10 06:28AM
    Re: Britt & Nic -Supercouple?
    ransomha

Quote taramartin: Looks like Britt and Nicholas could become a super couple. First they are both very attractive but it seems like they make each other look gorgeous. I loved the labor scenes - Britt ranting and Nicholas accepting her for who she is and having a look of amusement while dealing with her. I always liked Nicholas and he and Emily were totally sweet together - he and Elizabeth not so interesting. Nicholas tends to be too reserved - I think Britt will make him come alive. I like her being redeemed but hope they keep the fire in her. The chemistry is there - this could be dynamite. A bit like Taming of the Shrew. Let's not tame her too much!

Totally agree! They are great together.

#3   2013/09/10 07:21AM
    JaneDoe

I like them together too. I love that Nik calls her on her crap like when she said that Sabrina hates her and Nik said, "do you blame her?". He is capable of turning Brit's character around. They compliment each other very well.

#4   2013/09/11 07:46AM
    Axl Rose

Quote JaneDoe: I like them together too. I love that Nik calls her on her crap like when she said that Sabrina hates her and Nik said, "do you blame her?". He is capable of turning Brit's character around. They compliment each other very well.

Yes and not to mention Britt is nothing like Elizabeth at all, and I love how Britt claims to be no angel and she tries to act like something she isn't, Britt knows she's flawed and she knows she isn't perfect and that is what makes her such a good fit for Nikolas because with Nikolas I think that he could turn Britt around redemption wise and character wise and not to mention Britt she would make such a great step-mother to Nikolas' son Spencer because Spencer is not like Emma so Britt has nothing to worry about there

And not to mention if Britt even acted like how she did with Emma by acting that way towards Spencer then you know Nikolas he would drop her just like that, but Britt she has changed or she is trying to

And with Nikolas he knows what it's like to have psychotic relatives much like how Britt does considering Britt's parents are Obrecht and Faison, and Nikolas being a Cassadine, this is a perfect pairing if you ask me

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list