List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny needs to die a slow death.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny needs to die a slow death.....

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/09/09 11:03AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 11:06AM, Views: 1978, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/10/23 12:59PM
    Re: Sonny needs to die a slow death.....
    akita

Fictional or not, it takes something to wish that on anyone. .....hmmmm

Do yourself a favor and ignore my topics. Lol

#32   2013/10/23 01:17PM
    stonecoldhot

Sonny`s slow death will come in the form of Morgan. Morgan is going over to the Jerome side,and that alone will put Sonny over the edge
    And yes we can wish anything we want on a CHARACTOR,they are NOT real people, they are there for our enjoyment,

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/23 01:24PM
    #33   2013/10/23 01:31PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote stonecoldhot: Sonny`s slow death will come in the form of Morgan. Morgan is going over to the Jerome side,and that alone will put Sonny over the edge
    And yes we can wish anything we want on a CHARACTOR,they are NOT real people, they are there for our enjoyment,

LOL....most people know the difference..and I will wish death on any character I please (lulu is on my hit list right now)...because I know they aren't REAL! OH DUUUUUUUUUUUH!

I don't enjoy sonnyboy and that's why I wish they would kill him off. He is no longer entertaining to me. MB has been phoning it in for a long time. It's exhausting to watch his scenes.

#34   2013/10/23 02:29PM
    akita

Guys, feel free to wish death on anyone, I'm certainly not trying to stop you. However, I can make my comments as well and news flash......wishing death on anyone is cold, evil and extremely heartless

You honestly think it's ok or not wrong bc they're characters? Too funny Lol Its still what's in your mind and heart.. I mean who thinks of that?

I'll show you.

#35   2013/10/23 06:13PM
    NickyD2

Quote stonecoldhot: Sonny`s slow death will come in the form of Morgan. Morgan is going over to the Jerome side,and that alone will put Sonny over the edge

Did it ever curve to you, that Morgan just might setting Up both Avery & Julian Jerome Up for payback for Dear Ole' Daddy. What if Morgan just pretended to be on Derek Wells aka Julian & Avery Jerome side, just to punish Sonny. But he sided with dear ole daddy at the end.

Don't you guys, know by now that Morgan will always be Daddy's little boy. Sure he might want to get payback on Sonny for betrayed him. But you should know at the end. Morgan will always be Daddy's Little Boy. He got both Carly and Sonny DNA don't forget that. But just in case, if anything were to happened to Sonny.

Then you can bet that Michael will make Morgan pay big time if anything were to happened to his father the man who raise him up. You see, It's always the quiet ones, that you really have to look out for. Because just like his Uncle's Jason. Michael has that same quality in him to.

And those quiet ones, are the most dangerous ones. So I don't think Morgan is that completely be that stupid to take Avery & Julian side over Sonny. Because that would be the biggest stupid mistakes that Morgan will ever regret.

And for all the haters who dosen't like Sonny. I really don't care, if you hate Sonny. By all means please keep hating Sonny. Because, the more you guys keep talking about him in every topic questions by mention his name in every posts. Because the more you guys keep talking about Sonny. The more popular he gets to stay on GH.

Which is one of the reason I love Sonny character. He is one of the reason of why I watch GH. So please don't let me stop you...LOL

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/23 06:22PM
    #36   2013/10/23 08:30PM
    genhospchat

Quote akita: Guys, feel free to wish death on anyone, I'm certainly not trying to stop you. However, I can make my comments as well and news flash......wishing death on anyone is cold, evil and extremely heartless

You honestly think it's ok or not wrong bc they're characters? Too funny Lol Its still what's in your mind and heart.. I mean who thinks of that?

I'll show you.

He's not real so souls will not be maimed, no worries.

#37   2013/10/24 07:57AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote ReignOfTerror:

LOL....most people know the difference..and I will wish death on any character I please (lulu is on my hit list right now)...because I know they aren't REAL! OH DUUUUUUUUUUUH!

I don't enjoy sonnyboy and that's why I wish they would kill him off. He is no longer entertaining to me. MB has been phoning it in for a long time. It's exhausting to watch his scenes.

I wish Sonny would die a slow excruciating death too! But being he is a "popular" character, and who the heck knows why, I would take Ava taking a meat clever to his hands just to stop those ridiculous gestures. They are so annoying! A pair of poultry shears to his lips wouldn't be bad either; get rid of that god awful smirk.
    I also like the idea of a hit list. After Sonny's slow death I nominate Olivia. The next time she starts squawking about a vision I hope someone shoves a linen napkin down her throat. AH! There I feel better now. LOL!!

#38   2013/10/24 08:42AM
    Bettie Davis

Okay hello to all my dear posters, I am the defender of the dark one, Yes, Sonny is high pitched, likes to call people horrible stupid names, a little over the top, a lover of many women, like's playing with his gun etc.etc. BUT, he is a Mobster they are their own worst enemy, do they make sense, Nope, do they like to threat, Yes, do they have rules, Nahh, do they kill with out feeling oh yes, do they care, no, but that's who they are, rotten, but you know, women are attracted to the bad boy, well at least some, Like ME, Never say to a Mobster, I would like to see you die a slow death, a dirt nap you would end up, Oh and by the way, I named my Parakeet, Sonny!

#39   2013/10/24 10:59AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote NickyD2:

Did it ever curve to you, that Morgan just might setting Up both Avery & Julian Jerome Up for payback for Dear Ole' Daddy. What if Morgan just pretended to be on Derek Wells aka Julian & Avery Jerome side, just to punish Sonny. But he sided with dear ole daddy at the end.

Don't you guys, know by now that Morgan will always be Daddy's little boy. Sure he might want to get payback on Sonny for betrayed him. But you should know at the end. Morgan will always be Daddy's Little Boy. He got both Carly and Sonny DNA don't forget that. But just in case, if anything were to happened to Sonny.

Then you can bet that Michael will make Morgan pay big time if anything were to happened to his father the man who raise him up. You see, It's always the quiet ones, that you really have to look out for. Because just like his Uncle's Jason. Michael has that same quality in him to.

And those quiet ones, are the most dangerous ones. So I don't think Morgan is that completely be that stupid to take Avery & Julian side over Sonny. Because that would be the biggest stupid mistakes that Morgan will ever regret.

And for all the haters who dosen't like Sonny. I really don't care, if you hate Sonny. By all means please keep hating Sonny. Because, the more you guys keep talking about him in every topic questions by mention his name in every posts. Because the more you guys keep talking about Sonny. The more popular he gets to stay on GH.

Which is one of the reason I love Sonny character. He is one of the reason of why I watch GH. So please don't let me stop you...LOL

If you didn't care that some hate sonny...you wouldn't have bothered to post...but thanks for letting us hate him...we will continue to do so but for all the negative comments left about him...just makes him look like a bigger dooshbag...nothing more.

#40   2013/10/24 11:06AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:

I wish Sonny would die a slow excruciating death too! But being he is a "popular" character, and who the heck knows why, I would take Ava taking a meat clever to his hands just to stop those ridiculous gestures. They are so annoying! A pair of poultry shears to his lips wouldn't be bad either; get rid of that god awful smirk.
    I also like the idea of a hit list. After Sonny's slow death I nominate Olivia. The next time she starts squawking about a vision I hope someone shoves a linen napkin down her throat. AH! There I feel better now. LOL!!

Oh yes!..Olivia can just stand behind Lulu when the bullets go flying..kill 2 B's with one stone!
    I just don't get the warped logic....it's ok to bash the looks of someone who was born to look the way he looks...but it's EVIL to wish a person who doesn't actually exist..to die? That kind of self-righteous..judgemental hypocrisy is so exasperating....give me a wall to bang my head on..I don't get it!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list