List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny needs to die a slow death.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny needs to die a slow death.....

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/09/09 11:03AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 11:06AM, Views: 2166, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/26 07:13AM
    Re: Sonny needs to die a slow death.....
    KillerQueen

Quote unlimited:
    Quote butterfly52: I have loved Marice Bernard for many years, but recently the character he plays Sonny has angered me. He is terrrible, he calls AJ spinless when all he does is pull a gun. Stole Michael, cause him to get shot and be in a coma for a year. Shot Dante and stupid Olivia falls in love with him. In what real world does someone look up to someone like that. It takes a very sick person in the head that thinks Sonny is a good, compassionate person. He is scum. Sonny is not fit to stand beside AJ.

AJ is the one that is not fit. At least Sonny is off his meds. AJ is scum regardless.

EXACTLY. And as to compassion, who paied all of Stone s medical bills, a place for Stone to live etc. AJ was scared sh.tless to touch Stone s seatly towl. And even up to now when has AJ been conpassate towards ANYONE

#22   2013/09/26 07:24AM
    Nightmoves

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote unlimited:
    Quote butterfly52: I have loved Marice Bernard for many years, but recently the character he plays Sonny has angered me. He is terrrible, he calls AJ spinless when all he does is pull a gun. Stole Michael, cause him to get shot and be in a coma for a year. Shot Dante and stupid Olivia falls in love with him. In what real world does someone look up to someone like that. It takes a very sick person in the head that thinks Sonny is a good, compassionate person. He is scum. Sonny is not fit to stand beside AJ.

AJ is the one that is not fit. At least Sonny is off his meds. AJ is scum regardless.

EXACTLY. And as to compassion, who paied all of Stone s medical bills, a place for Stone to live etc. AJ was scared sh.tless to touch Stone s seatly towl. And even up to now when has AJ been conpassate towards ANYONE

I can't speak for everyone, but I liked Sonny back then. He is far from that Sonny he used to be. It's the last couple of decades that he has become a giant dbag.

#23   2013/09/26 07:42AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote unlimited:

I can't speak for everyone, but I liked Sonny back then. He is far from that Sonny he used to be. It's the last couple of decades that he has become a giant dbag.

I loved Sonny beyond words back then and AJ was also a GIANT, ignorant dbag. Oh how the times have changed. I've completely flip flopped.... as I've been known to do from time to time.

#24   2013/10/23 10:06AM
    ReignOfTerror

Just bumping this up in anticipation of all the sonny scenes coming up and no doubt...bad ones.

#25   2013/10/23 10:17AM
    genhospchat

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote unlimited:

Yup AJ can be a douche, that's his character. Doesn't change the fact that Sonny is still a scumbag.

#26   2013/10/23 10:22AM
    ReignOfTerror

AJ owns his own douchebagginess (most of the time)....Sonny rents it out to anyone who will take the blame. Sonny pimping out stone to do his dirty work and then paying off his medical bills...AWWWW how sweet of him to do that! I'm surprised he found the time while boinking and drugging the underaged strippers.

#27   2013/10/23 11:12AM
    akita

These are soap characters. That much hate is horrible for your soul. Lol

#28   2013/10/23 11:17AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote akita: These are soap characters. That much hate is horrible for your soul. Lol

Oh....so you mean sorta like how you bash Faisons looks? Do you mean that kind of hate? You might want to remember what YOU post about before spreading your hypocrisy all over the board...ok? Good.

#29   2013/10/23 12:34PM
    akita

Little terror- I suggest you take time to read my post. YES...I, along with others think he is hideous but that is FAR FROM WANTING SOMEONE TO DIE....AND A SLOW DEATH! That to me is cold and a little much.

Again, watch your soul bc that much hate and evil is no good for anyone.

#30   2013/10/23 12:46PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote akita: Little terror- I suggest you take time to read my post. YES...I, along with others think he is hideous but that is FAR FROM WANTING SOMEONE TO DIE....AND A SLOW DEATH! That to me is cold and a little much.

Again, watch your soul bc that much hate and evil is no good for anyone.

You seem to have a HUGE problem with comprehension...so let's get something straight....wanting a FICTIONAL CHARACTER to DIE...is a FAR CRY from wanting a real person to die....get it? got it? ...GOOD!
    You keep an eye on your own soul and don't worry about mine. I have no problem with it.

so now...IGNORE ME..Please..I plan on doing the same. thanks and have a nice day!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list