List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny needs to die a slow death.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny needs to die a slow death.....

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2013/09/09 11:03AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/24 11:06AM, Views: 2226, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/09 04:12PM
    Re: Sonny needs to die a slow death..... NO PRAISING!
    Soaps.com Admin

Edited title for being all caps. Please do not post in all caps in the thread title or post. Use for emphasis only.

Admin

#12   2013/09/09 05:10PM
    BringBackStarr

The best thing about Sonny DYING is that he WANTS to die...This could be a groundbreaking storyline....KUDOS to GH and MB for taking it on...Lets just hope they follow thru...I hear the General Hospital Helipad on the roof has easy access....Just a suggestion....

#13   2013/09/09 06:40PM
    IslandGirl33

Quote JaneDoe: LOL.... stupid women and 400 children!

He even has stupid dead women coming back to stroke his ego.

He he... Good one!

#14   2013/09/09 07:34PM
    butterfly52

I have loved Marice Bernard for many years, but recently the character he plays Sonny has angered me. He is terrrible, he calls AJ spinless when all he does is pull a gun. Stole Michael, cause him to get shot and be in a coma for a year. Shot Dante and stupid Olivia falls in love with him. In what real world does someone look up to someone like that. It takes a very sick person in the head that thinks Sonny is a good, compassionate person. He is scum. Sonny is not fit to stand beside AJ.

#15   2013/09/09 07:52PM
    genhospchat

Quote ReignOfTerror: TOE TAG: Michael Corinthos
    Cause of death: Shot then beaten
    Next of KIn: Stupid women and 400 children.

Meh doesn't need to be slow. Make it quick and put us out of our misery

#16   2013/09/09 07:57PM
    genhospchat

Quote butterfly52: I have loved Marice Bernard for many years, but recently the character he plays Sonny has angered me. He is terrrible, he calls AJ spinless when all he does is pull a gun. Stole Michael, cause him to get shot and be in a coma for a year. Shot Dante and stupid Olivia falls in love with him. In what real world does someone look up to someone like that. It takes a very sick person in the head that thinks Sonny is a good, compassionate person. He is scum. Sonny is not fit to stand beside AJ.

While I agree with everything you said about Sonny, people like who they like, no need to put them down. We may not see what they see, I can't figure out what people see in Sam apart from her looks but people like her, but everyone has fans.

One thing about today, Lord almighty can Sonny STOP screeching and overacting???!!!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/09 07:58PM
    #17   2013/09/25 04:56PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote butterfly52: I have loved Marice Bernard for many years, but recently the character he plays Sonny has angered me. He is terrrible, he calls AJ spinless when all he does is pull a gun. Stole Michael, cause him to get shot and be in a coma for a year. Shot Dante and stupid Olivia falls in love with him. In what real world does someone look up to someone like that. It takes a very sick person in the head that thinks Sonny is a good, compassionate person. He is scum. Sonny is not fit to stand beside AJ.

While I agree with everything you said about Sonny, people like who they like, no need to put them down. We may not see what they see, I can't figure out what people see in Sam apart from her looks but people like her, but everyone has fans.

One thing about today, Lord almighty can Sonny STOP screeching and overacting???!!!!!!!!

He had already moved on with Olivia so I am still not getting this over reacting to Connies death. Oh yeah...it's all about sonny..I keep forgetting...

#18   2013/09/25 05:00PM
    ashuri-chan

Shot AND beaten? I wouldn't do it in that order but okay....

#19   2013/09/25 09:21PM
    unlimited

AJ is the one that is not fit. At least Sonny is off his meds. AJ is scum regardless.

#20   2013/09/26 06:38AM
    Re: Sonny needs to die a slow death.....
    Soaps Admin

Quote ReignOfTerror: TOE TAG: Michael Corinthos
    Cause of death: Shot then beaten
    Next of KIn: Stupid women and 400 children.

Removed 'no praising' as this is not a sanctioned no bash zone. Please review our guidelines so you know what is allowed and what is not allowed.

ADMIN

See above.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list