List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH, Gossip

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH, Gossip

Started by Bettie Davis at 2013/09/09 06:12AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 01:12PM, Views: 1666, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/09 06:12AM
    GH, Gossip
    Bettie Davis

Britt's baby does not survive, but, Sabrina's may, she
    could be with child.

Ellie gets a story of her own, when her family background
    comes out.

#2   2013/09/09 06:17AM
    Re: GH, Gossip
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis: Britt's baby does not survive, but, Sabrina's may, she
    could be with child.

comes out.

I just read the baby is in distress but Silas saves him. Hope he doesn't die. Hate s/l's like that.

#3   2013/09/09 06:22AM
    stonecoldhot

The baby is probably a test tube experiment by Britts Mother, that Britch went along with

#4   2013/09/09 06:33AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    could be with child.

comes out.

I just read the baby is in distress but Silas saves him. Hope he doesn't die. Hate s/l's like that.

Its just gossip, however, I did read some where, ( and now I can't remember where ) that Sabrina is pregnant and that Britt blames Sabrina for her baby dying, so who knows. Hi Rans!

#5   2013/09/09 07:44AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:
    could be with child.

comes out.

Its just gossip, however, I did read some where, ( and now I can't remember where ) that Sabrina is pregnant and that Britt blames Sabrina for her baby dying, so who knows. Hi Rans!

Hi Bettie!

last thing we need is another pregnancy s/l.
    That will make Patrick's THIRD unplanned pregnancy ( he thought Britt's son was his ). Weird for a surgeon.
    I don't care about anything to do with Sabrina anymore now . She'll soon be out of Britt's orbit. Robin can take care of herself.
    She's a boring character to me. Hope the new guy from her past takes her off camera.

DON'T want to see a baby die though.
    Suicide, infints death's, not entertainment to me. Danny having cancer is bad enough.

Have a great day!

#6   2013/09/09 08:39AM
    hotspice58

I thought Britt's baby was actually Dante's and Lulu's? Now, they're going to have it die?!?! ish!

#7   2013/09/09 08:41AM
    duke417

I've seen similar Sabrina is preggers gossip on many other sites lately but to me it smacks of fan fiction similar to gossip earlier this year about Lulu being pregnant because Lante fans didn't want their fave couple hurt when they found out the truth about Maxie's surrogacy.

#8   2013/09/09 08:45AM
    duke417

Quote hotspice58: I thought Britt's baby was actually Dante's and Lulu's? Now, they're going to have it die?!?! ish!

That's just speculation proliferated by a lot of posters. At this point in time all we know is that Brad is the dad but that's only IF Britt is telling the truth.

#9   2013/09/09 08:45AM
    Bizlet

Quote hotspice58: I thought Britt's baby was actually Dante's and Lulu's? Now, they're going to have it die?!?! ish!

I have read both spoilers that one that come up the most is that Brit's baby is Lante's and she has trouble when she is delivering the baby.

#10   2013/09/09 09:04AM
    maja

I keep hearing so many different rumors about Britt's baby that it's giving me a headache.I've heard everything from Britt's mom actually kidnapping the baby, to it being LANTE's to it no being LANTE's, on and on.Now, we have the baby dying, I also heard that it lives and has the cure for Luke. Also, I hope that Sabrina's not pregnant, so sick of these pregnancy storylines.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list