List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Need a new love interest...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Need a new love interest...

Started by LifetimeGHLUVER at 2013/09/06 08:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 09:11AM, Views: 824, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/06 08:49PM
    Need a new love interest...
    LifetimeGHLUVER

Can't believe I'm suggesting this,but we need to cast someone new on this show for Michael!!! Crikey, this bloke is one hot tamale (albeit a young one), he's kind, compassionate, single and so hard-up for a woman, he's been reduced to macking on his "cousin"/brother's gf, now wife.

Come on, this kid has had a hard life. He didn't get the genetic lottery with daddy and has had to put up with Sonny and his business and a crazy mother,inbetween being shot and kidnapped, raped and so on. Someone please get this hunky young man a leading lady already!! I will not settle for Kiki. That ship never sailed for me. I don't see the fire with these two. Michael needs a sexy and kind woman, one his age, not a younger type teenager like Kiki. Even though she's supposed to be more Michael's age then Morgan's, she still seems younger to me and I DO NOT like her paired with Michael at all.

What do you all think? Do you want Michael to be with Kiki? If not, who would you like to see, or what kind of person?

#2   2013/09/06 09:18PM
    Re: Need a new love interest...
    redrome

Kiki is alright for Michael I think so. The two do have chemistry only because the two are dating in real life. However I would much rather Kristen Alderson return as Starr for Michael. It was more interesting with Starr/Michael. The two have been through similar difficulties growing up as children too so there is a lot in common the two had. Was glad she was no longer with Cole no more. He was like how Morgan is with Kiki 'verbally abusive' and often physically abusive and controlling, he even cheated on Starr with a crazy woman who tried killing her and Hope at one point on One Life To Live.

When Starr, John, and Todd were brought on GH that was awesome. Wish it was like that still..bring Kristen back as Starr so she can be with Michael again.

#3   2013/09/06 09:37PM
    LifetimeGHLUVER

Quote redrome: Kiki is alright for Michael I think so. The two do have chemistry only because the two are dating in real life. However I would much rather Kristen Alderson return as Starr for Michael. It was more interesting with Starr/Michael. The two have been through similar difficulties growing up as children too so there is a lot in common the two had. Was glad she was no longer with Cole no more. He was like how Morgan is with Kiki 'verbally abusive' and often physically abusive and controlling, he even cheated on Starr with a crazy woman who tried killing her and Hope at one point on One Life To Live.

When Starr, John, and Todd were brought on GH that was awesome. Wish it was like that still..bring Kristen back as Starr so she can be with Michael again.

That's funny, I just basically said the same thing on another post (the "Star/Kiki" one). I was liking how things were when they brought Todd and Starr over THE FIRST TIME, and it should have stayed that way. I can't get into them this 2nd go around, as Franco and KIKI (what kind of name is Kiki? Yikes). It just doesn't work for me. I liked Michael and Starr better than this Kiki crappola.

I wasn't a regular OLTL viewer so thanks for the backstory on Starr's lovelife. Sounds like she didn't have such a good time with such an awful controlling man (Cole) in her life! Is it just me I wonder, or does Morgan rub you the wrong way too? I mean, he's not BAD, but I just can't get into his character. I wouldn't bat an eyelash if he never showed up again. He's highly irritating and bratty. Also it makes Michael look bad for having a thing for his brother's wife. He deserves better than that. At the rate they bring new people in on this cast, a new chick for Michael shouldn't be such a big deal. Poor kid, man. Whatev's.

KA and the guy who plays Michael are dating in real life?

#4   2013/09/06 10:27PM
    redrome

Quote LifetimeGHLUVER:
    Quote redrome: Kiki is alright for Michael I think so. The two do have chemistry only because the two are dating in real life. However I would much rather Kristen Alderson return as Starr for Michael. It was more interesting with Starr/Michael. The two have been through similar difficulties growing up as children too so there is a lot in common the two had. Was glad she was no longer with Cole no more. He was like how Morgan is with Kiki 'verbally abusive' and often physically abusive and controlling, he even cheated on Starr with a crazy woman who tried killing her and Hope at one point on One Life To Live.

That's funny, I just basically said the same thing on another post (the "Star/Kiki" one). I was liking how things were when they brought Todd and Starr over THE FIRST TIME, and it should have stayed that way. I can't get into them this 2nd go around, as Franco and KIKI (what kind of name is Kiki? Yikes). It just doesn't work for me. I liked Michael and Starr better than this Kiki crappola.

I wasn't a regular OLTL viewer so thanks for the backstory on Starr's lovelife. Sounds like she didn't have such a good time with such an awful controlling man (Cole) in her life! Is it just me I wonder, or does Morgan rub you the wrong way too? I mean, he's not BAD, but I just can't get into his character. I wouldn't bat an eyelash if he never showed up again. He's highly irritating and bratty. Also it makes Michael look bad for having a thing for his brother's wife. He deserves better than that. At the rate they bring new people in on this cast, a new chick for Michael shouldn't be such a big deal. Poor kid, man. Whatev's.

Yes Kristen Alderson and Chad Duell (who is Michael btw) are dating in real life.

Me neither I can't get into it either with Kiki and Michael. Unless Morgan was never involved then maybe.

#5   2013/09/06 10:45PM
    LifetimeGHLUVER

Quote redrome:
    Quote LifetimeGHLUVER:

Yes Kristen Alderson and Chad Duell (who is Michael btw) are dating in real life.

Me neither I can't get into it either with Kiki and Michael. Unless Morgan was never involved then maybe.

All this time I was thinking that Chad was married. Or maybe it was the other kid who played Michael maybe? So this got under my skin and I had to google it to find out. Thanks for the info!

Here it is, taken from Wiki:

" On August 26, 2011, Duell proposed to his girlfriend of nine months, Taylor Novack in Disney World.[2] The couple married in a private ceremony on September 15, 2012.[3] In January 2013, Soaps In Depth confirmed that marriage was annulled in late 2012 with Duell saying that it was too soon.[4] Duell is currently dating his General Hospital co-star Kristen Alderson."

Morgan needs to go back to military school. I've had enough of him. Buh-bye Morgie!

#6   2013/09/07 12:40AM
    redrome

Quote LifetimeGHLUVER:
    Quote redrome:
    Quote LifetimeGHLUVER:

All this time I was thinking that Chad was married. Or maybe it was the other kid who played Michael maybe? So this got under my skin and I had to google it to find out. Thanks for the info!

" On August 26, 2011, Duell proposed to his girlfriend of nine months, Taylor Novack in Disney World.[2] The couple married in a private ceremony on September 15, 2012.[3] In January 2013, Soaps In Depth confirmed that marriage was annulled in late 2012 with Duell saying that it was too soon.[4] Duell is currently dating his General Hospital co-star Kristen Alderson."

Morgan needs to go back to military school. I've had enough of him. Buh-bye Morgie!

LOL! Definitely agree with you there, Morgan needs to go do something. Michael's done more than enough for his butt , yet he shows know gratitude or nothing.

I do like how Michael is kind of turning in to the next 'Jason' minus the hit-man scenario. It'll be cool to see him at least own his uncle's beloved motorcycle though..wouldn't it?

You were shocked huh? Finding the information for Chad Duell and Kristen Alderson? It's kind of cool that the two are dating in real life. Which explains why their characters work, well at least between him and when she was 'Starr'.

#7   2013/09/07 01:25AM
    LifetimeGHLUVER

Quote redrome:
    Quote LifetimeGHLUVER:
    Quote redrome:
    Quote LifetimeGHLUVER:

LOL! Definitely agree with you there, Morgan needs to go do something. Michael's done more than enough for his butt , yet he shows know gratitude or nothing.

I do like how Michael is kind of turning in to the next 'Jason' minus the hit-man scenario. It'll be cool to see him at least own his uncle's beloved motorcycle though..wouldn't it?

You were shocked huh? Finding the information for Chad Duell and Kristen Alderson? It's kind of cool that the two are dating in real life. Which explains why their characters work, well at least between him and when she was 'Starr'.

Yeah, I was surprised to hear that Chad and Kristen are dating. I can't really see it on screen much, well, not compared to others that I've seen on screen and knew that they were together in real life also. He just looks more mature than her I think and it's hard to picture it. Well, good for them. I wish them all the happiness.

You have a good point-the new Jason, minus the violence. Michael should definitely hop on Jason's Harley!!!!!! He needs a hot woman to ride with him . I really, REALLY hope that Michael NEVER gets into Sonny's business. I can see punk ar$e Morgie going that way though. No iff's about that kid's future, at least how he's handling himself now. He has a lot of growing up to do. Vroom vroom!!

#8   2013/09/07 07:20AM
    Axl Rose

Starr would make a great love interest for Michael way better than Kiki

#9   2013/09/07 11:06AM
    Insxx

Quote LifetimeGHLUVER: Can't believe I'm suggesting this,but we need to cast someone new on this show for Michael!!! Crikey, this bloke is one hot tamale (albeit a young one), he's kind, compassionate, single and so hard-up for a woman, he's been reduced to macking on his "cousin"/brother's gf, now wife.

Come on, this kid has had a hard life. He didn't get the genetic lottery with daddy and has had to put up with Sonny and his business and a crazy mother,inbetween being shot and kidnapped, raped and so on. Someone please get this hunky young man a leading lady already!! I will not settle for Kiki. That ship never sailed for me. I don't see the fire with these two. Michael needs a sexy and kind woman, one his age, not a younger type teenager like Kiki. Even though she's supposed to be more Michael's age then Morgan's, she still seems younger to me and I DO NOT like her paired with Michael at all.

What do you all think? Do you want Michael to be with Kiki? If not, who would you like to see, or what kind of person?

The OLTL 3 have their love interest and no one is going to take that away. Michael is Kiki's.Carly is Franco's and Sam is Silas. Like it or not that's how it is.Those are the loves of Ron and Frank!

#10   2013/09/07 10:17PM
    genhospchat

Quote LifetimeGHLUVER: Can't believe I'm suggesting this,but we need to cast someone new on this show for Michael!!! Crikey, this bloke is one hot tamale (albeit a young one), he's kind, compassionate, single and so hard-up for a woman, he's been reduced to macking on his "cousin"/brother's gf, now wife.

I'm with you! Them trying to re-create these couples that were OLTL characters and now are GH characters is NOT working! Michael shouldn't have to beg for a woman and he certainly doesn't need his brother's wife.

Bring someone else for him and let the dysfunction of Morki do their own thing (she's not interesting no matter which way you slice her- Kiki, Starr, whoever).

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list