List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Has Nicholas lost his ever loving mind?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Has Nicholas lost his ever loving mind?

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/09/06 08:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 07:03PM, Views: 3498, Replies: 72
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2013/09/10 11:25AM
    Re: Has Nicholas lost his ever loving mind?
    Monkey Mama

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: Meanwhile, I don't know that Prince Nic or a baby will be able to redeem Britt. She's pretty messed up. That's what makes her an interesting character, IMO.

I think he can because he doesn't take any crap from her and he calls her on her lies and actions. She's going to have to figure out that if she cares about him, she's going to have to be completely honest with him. I think the fact that he's willing to try to get to know her despite her actions will be reason enough for her to want to straighten up for him. She's already run everyone else off and he's the only one willing to give her a chance.

The only thing that makes me wonder about them becoming a couple, which I would not mind should Britt be redeemed, is if she did steal the Lante embryo what Nik's reaction will be to that and would he be able to forgive her.

He's forgiven a lot.... I can't see him getting over that though

#62   2013/09/10 11:37AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: Meanwhile, I don't know that Prince Nic or a baby will be able to redeem Britt. She's pretty messed up. That's what makes her an interesting character, IMO.

I think he can because he doesn't take any crap from her and he calls her on her lies and actions. She's going to have to figure out that if she cares about him, she's going to have to be completely honest with him. I think the fact that he's willing to try to get to know her despite her actions will be reason enough for her to want to straighten up for him. She's already run everyone else off and he's the only one willing to give her a chance.

The only thing that makes me wonder about them becoming a couple, which I would not mind should Britt be redeemed, is if she did steal the Lante embryo what Nik's reaction will be to that and would he be able to forgive her.

I don't think so either, but if that's the direction the show wants to go in, they will find a way to put them together even if it makes Nik look like a fool.

#63   2013/09/10 12:01PM
    ransomha

Lovin' Nic, Britt and the new baby bonding.

He's right there for her and looks like she's going to need his support.
    Interesting that it's being noticed that the baby doesn't look like Brad......

#64   2013/09/10 03:25PM
    NYsunflower

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Good point! I think she did.

I don't think she knows the truth. I think she believes she and Brad are the parents. However evil she is in real life I believe she takes being a Dr. Seriously and stealing a patients embryo would be crossing a line. She also seems to believe the baby is hers. And I think it would be a better story if she dosn't know. But whatever the outcome, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to find out.

#65   2013/09/10 04:17PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote NYsunflower:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Good point! I think she did.

I don't think she knows the truth. I think she believes she and Brad are the parents. However evil she is in real life I believe she takes being a Dr. Seriously and stealing a patients embryo would be crossing a line. She also seems to believe the baby is hers. And I think it would be a better story if she dosn't know. But whatever the outcome, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to find out.

I do believe she does think the babies is hers biologically. But I don't think that she believes Brad is the baby Daddy.... she MAY not know the TRUE Father but I am quite sure she knows Brad's not him.

#66   2013/09/10 06:05PM
    lovelyliz

Quote Insxx:
    Quote ransomha: Britt is Nic's specialty, a damsel in distress. LOVE them together. poor Liz, she's not going to happy.

Liz is a person that's never happy anyway. Britt and Nic or more lively. Liz is boring and adds nothing to a pairing. She tic because AJ told her the truth. Actually she and AJ are birds of the same feather.

That is your opinion not mind. Was it not long ago that Jason and Sam was not happy when Jason was on GH. That is what makes a soap. Being happy all the time that makes it boring. I have nothing to add to Brick pairing because either way I do not care. Glad my girl is far away from his ass. Love Liz.

#67   2013/09/10 06:10PM
    lovelyliz

Quote ransomha:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ransomha: Britt is Nic's specialty, a damsel in distress. LOVE them together. poor Liz, she's not going to happy.

What do Liz has to be unhappy about Britt. The writers has not given any indication that is what Liz is going to do. I'm glad Liz has not given Nick any thought. At least the writers has gotten something right. It won't be poor Liz honey. I hope the writers never go there. Liz is fine where she is not being unhappy about their asses. Nick is not all that he really isn't. Liz is better off w/out him. So glad Liz do not have to be bother with Nick and my hope is she never have scenes with his ass again. Liz do not have be a third wheel for their behinds let them stand on their own two feet. Liz should not be use that way for their behinds. She is not Britt that was used to further Pritina s/l. Put someone else in the picture but not my girl. I hope they listen to her fans she deserve better than that. Oh one more thing what show are you watching because it won't be Liz being unhappy. Love Liz.

Sure she will. She won't like to see Nic with Britt . AJ and Liz aren't working and a actress by herself will hardly be seen. Or be in a boring s/l like Sam's.

Liz is one of my favorite characters, I don't want her without a s/l.

Got news for you Liz was hardly on when she was in a pairing. A pairing do not make or brake this actress. She is still good w/o a pairing. All she needs is a story but I won't hold my breath for that because this is the same people running the show. One thing I am confident about is Becky will probably be leaving when her contract is up. Love Liz.

#68   2013/09/10 06:56PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:

I don't think so either, but if that's the direction the show wants to go in, they will find a way to put them together even if it makes Nik look like a fool.

He should be used to that by now with Liz

#69   2013/09/10 07:17PM
    ransomha

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote lovelyliz:

What do Liz has to be unhappy about Britt. The writers has not given any indication that is what Liz is going to do. I'm glad Liz has not given Nick any thought. At least the writers has gotten something right. It won't be poor Liz honey. I hope the writers never go there. Liz is fine where she is not being unhappy about their asses. Nick is not all that he really isn't. Liz is better off w/out him. So glad Liz do not have to be bother with Nick and my hope is she never have scenes with his ass again. Liz do not have be a third wheel for their behinds let them stand on their own two feet. Liz should not be use that way for their behinds. She is not Britt that was used to further Pritina s/l. Put someone else in the picture but not my girl. I hope they listen to her fans she deserve better than that. Oh one more thing what show are you watching because it won't be Liz being unhappy. Love Liz.

Sure she will. She won't like to see Nic with Britt . AJ and Liz aren't working and a actress by herself will hardly be seen. Or be in a boring s/l like Sam's.

Got news for you Liz was hardly on when she was in a pairing. A pairing do not make or brake this actress. She is still good w/o a pairing. All she needs is a story but I won't hold my breath for that because this is the same people running the show. One thing I am confident about is Becky will probably be leaving when her contract is up. Love Liz.

If Jake is found alive in the Swiss Clinic then Liz will get a s/l without a pairing.

I'd like to see Liz with a new guy, not AJ.
    Think Nic will be paired with Britt.

I don't think RH would want to leave after her contract is up.
    She and her husband fought pretty hard for her to be rehired.
    No actress wants to be out of work.
    Think she's signed a 4 year a year ago so we don't have to worry about it for another 3 years.

Think she will stick it out with AJ.
    Not into the pairing but at least she'll be on.

Why would you want her to be off the show if you like her so much? Don't get that.

#70   2013/09/10 08:18PM
    lovelyliz

Quote ransomha:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote lovelyliz:

If Jake is found alive in the Swiss Clinic then Liz will get a s/l without a pairing.

I'd like to see Liz with a new guy, not AJ.
    Think Nic will be paired with Britt.

I don't think RH would want to leave after her contract is up.
    She and her husband fought pretty hard for her to be rehired.
    No actress wants to be out of work.
    Think she's signed a 4 year a year ago so we don't have to worry about it for another 3 years.

Think she will stick it out with AJ.
    Not into the pairing but at least she'll be on.

Why would you want her to be off the show if you like her so much? Don't get that.

I love Jake too but I do not think the writers will bring back Jake. They are not invested in Liz as a character in my opinion because if they were she be in a story, front and center. Again I like to see all kinds of things for Liz one being in a pairing with a new guy and the other having a good story but I'm confident that won't happen. It sucks being a Liz fan because she never wins for once I like her to be in a pairing where she comes first.

Rebecca may not have a choice about staying or leaving. I'm quite sure she does not want to be out of a job. It seem like the writing is on the wall for her so to speak. I could be wrong but I highly doubt it. She only sign for 2 years.

I hope she does not stick with AJ regardless whether she be with Nick or not. I just don't want her with AJ. I have nothing to say about Brick pairing I'll leave it at that but I will say Nick is boring the only time I felt some excitement from him was with Emily. They used Liz to upstart Nick behind back on the show and they lead people or should I say me to think that Niz was a go. I never believe in this show again & will never be fool by them. They like playing with people and have them thinking something is going to come for them and it does not.

I will never give this show my viewership or take them serious about anything they say involving Liz.

How can you say she'll be on Liz has not been on in a long time and when she is on it's at the nurses station. Sick and tired of her at the nurses station. Just other day I posted what a difference a year make. My last year Liz was in a story with Jason & EWEN and it was good to me. What happened? I know they said they were going go with the younger people but I did not think it would be like this.

It is sad that she is not on much to me and I know a lot of others are not on either like Tracy and Laura have not been seen in a while.

I don't want her off nor do I want her to lose her job. Becky deserve better any human being deserve better treatment than what she has gotten or getting from this show. She is constantly under used and never wins her character. Love Liz. God Bless America!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/10 08:25PM
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list