List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Has Nicholas lost his ever loving mind?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Has Nicholas lost his ever loving mind?

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/09/06 08:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 07:03PM, Views: 2976, Replies: 72
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2013/09/10 11:03AM
    Re: Has Nicholas lost his ever loving mind?
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote ransomha: I NEVER insult anyone.

Yes. You do. Quite frequently, in fact. It gets old. But of course you will need to have the last word, rans. You always do.

She can have it, I've said my peace. I'm just glad that other people see what's going on.

As I said, sooo transparent. Well, at least we try to ignore. But, you know, sometimes a person just has to stand up to the steamroller.

#52   2013/09/10 11:04AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare:

Yes. You do. Quite frequently, in fact. It gets old. But of course you will need to have the last word, rans. You always do.

She can have it, I've said my peace. I'm just glad that other people see what's going on.

As I said, sooo transparent. Well, at least we try to ignore. But, you know, sometimes a person just has to stand up to the steamroller.

I ignore a LOT, but not when my own words are twisted and used to bait me.

#53   2013/09/10 11:05AM
    ghfanfare

Meanwhile, I don't know that Prince Nic or a baby will be able to redeem Britt. She's pretty messed up. That's what makes her an interesting character, IMO.

#54   2013/09/10 11:08AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare:

I ignore a LOT, but not when my own words are twisted and used to bait me.

JD, you never bait...or twist reality. Never! And you certainly have every right to speak up in this instance.

#55   2013/09/10 11:09AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: Meanwhile, I don't know that Prince Nic or a baby will be able to redeem Britt. She's pretty messed up. That's what makes her an interesting character, IMO.

I think he can because he doesn't take any crap from her and he calls her on her lies and actions. She's going to have to figure out that if she cares about him, she's going to have to be completely honest with him. I think the fact that he's willing to try to get to know her despite her actions will be reason enough for her to want to straighten up for him. She's already run everyone else off and he's the only one willing to give her a chance.

#56   2013/09/10 11:16AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: Meanwhile, I don't know that Prince Nic or a baby will be able to redeem Britt. She's pretty messed up. That's what makes her an interesting character, IMO.

I think he can because he doesn't take any crap from her and he calls her on her lies and actions. She's going to have to figure out that if she cares about him, she's going to have to be completely honest with him. I think the fact that he's willing to try to get to know her despite her actions will be reason enough for her to want to straighten up for him. She's already run everyone else off and he's the only one willing to give her a chance.

The only thing that makes me wonder about them becoming a couple, which I would not mind should Britt be redeemed, is if she did steal the Lante embryo what Nik's reaction will be to that and would he be able to forgive her.

#57   2013/09/10 11:19AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:

The only thing that makes me wonder about them becoming a couple, which I would not mind should Britt be redeemed, is if she did steal the Lante embryo what Nik's reaction will be to that and would he be able to forgive her.

Good point! I think she did.

#58   2013/09/10 11:19AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    JD, you never bait...or twist reality. Never! And you certainly have every right to speak up in this instance.

Thanks ghfanfare!

#59   2013/09/10 11:23AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote ransomha: Sorry to burst you bubbles but, I don't keep track of who says what on the board.
    A few posters all post the exact same comments everyday and it all runs together.
    I don't know who said what nor do I care.

I poster mentioned not seeing Spencer.
    I know I read that some child preferred child care over staying home with their mom.

If that's you then so be it, if it isn't then what's the beef?

Just wondering where Spencer is, do you have him?

Yes, you do care. Otherwise you would not spend so much time and effort baiting and insulting the posters who do not like Sonny and running around all over this board promoting your Sonny love and kissing up to the other Sonny fans. So transparent.

I NEVER insult anyone.

And it is no secret that I am a BIG SONNY fan and do enjoy posting about him.
    That's the purpose of the board isn't it?

When you agree with the small group of fans that don't like Sonny is that YOU "kissing up"?
    Never thought of it that way.

BUT, this is a thread about NIC! Not me. Have any thoughts about him and Britt?

Then wth bring up children in daycare?

Using "quotes" that aren't really quotes but twisted words from fellow posters, basically saying that kids who like daycare are "unusual"..... yeah, that's not insulting at all.

I'm letting her get to me and it's silly considering she doesn't even know me or my life. It makes me wonder what promotes people to dig at other people's personal lives and try to disguise it as talking about fiction. I'll bash other characters till the cows come home, but I will NOT include subjects that affect real life people in those attacks. Basically putting down people who choose to work AND parent has NO place on the board. Fictionally or otherwise. I'm sad that people think this behavior is OK and get amusement out of it.

I just think how sad they must be in real life to get such satisfaction to attack people on a Soap MB..... Must be a lonely kind of life to put in that much effort.
    I think if all of us who can see through this BS just stops posting to ANYTHING she says she will no longer have anyone to speak with and just away herself.

#60   2013/09/10 11:24AM
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:

And if the senior Cassadines are involved in the Swiss clinic not just funding it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list