List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Has Nicholas lost his ever loving mind?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Has Nicholas lost his ever loving mind?

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/09/06 08:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 07:03PM, Views: 3300, Replies: 72
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/10 09:34AM
    Re: Has Nicholas lost his ever loving mind?
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Perhaps he's one of those unusual cases where the kid prefers daycare to being with their parent. Just heard of that recently.

Baiting at it's finest right there folks.

Yup, a continuation of the insulting comments several days ago how mother's should stay home with their kids.... And this from the poster who continues to insist only PC and it's characters should be talked about and that real life does not belong here

The poster arguments always fit the character they are trying to support.

Talking about the poster and not the characters.

While oddly flattering, think it's best to talk about Nic as this is a thread about him and the comment was about Spencer.

#32   2013/09/10 09:45AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Perhaps he's one of those unusual cases where the kid prefers daycare to being with their parent. Just heard of that recently.

Yup, a continuation of the insulting comments several days ago how mother's should stay home with their kids.... And this from the poster who continues to insist only PC and it's characters should be talked about and that real life does not belong here

While oddly flattering, think it's best to talk about Nic as this is a thread about him and the comment was about Spencer.

BELIEVE ME you have NO reason to be flattered. You should practice what you preach and talk ONLY about the show and NOT about children being in daycare or mothers who choose and/or have to work

#33   2013/09/10 09:45AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:

You can try to disguise it all you want and hide behind the characters, but you PURPOSELY brought a subject back up that you KNOW is personal to other posters. You knew it last week when you did it and you d@mn well know it now.... yet here we are again. I'm not going to engage in this subject with you again and I advise others to ignore it as well, but I will not just stand by and let your BLATANT attempt at baiting me go without calling you out for it. You are twisting words that I said last week about MY real life and you are pretending that it is ALL about fictional characters.

#34   2013/09/10 09:48AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:

You can try to disguise it all you want and hide behind the characters, but you PURPOSELY brought a subject back up that you KNOW is personal to other posters. You knew it last week when you did it and you d@mn well know it now.... yet here we are again. I'm not going to engage in this subject with you again and I advise others to ignore it as well, but I will not just stand by and let your BLATANT attempt at baiting me go without calling you out for it. You are twisting words that I said last week about MY real life and you are pretending that it is ALL about fictional characters.

Jane this: "Perhaps he's one of those unusual cases where the kid prefers daycare to being with their parent. Just heard of that recently" was never mentioned on the show by any character.

#35   2013/09/10 09:53AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:

Jane this: "Perhaps he's one of those unusual cases where the kid prefers daycare to being with their parent. Just heard of that recently" was never mentioned on the show by any character.

She's taking the words from last week that I said about MY OWN DAUGHTER, that she's a great kid and she never tells me that she wishes I would have stayed home with her and twisted them last week and again today in a thread where she was supporting "Nik as a father". She didn't hear it from another character and she didn't hear those exact words from me either.... twist, twist, twist.

There was no other reason for her statement than to antagonize me PERSONALLY.

#36   2013/09/10 10:01AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:

She's taking the words from last week that I said about MY OWN DAUGHTER, that she's a great kid and she never tells me that she wishes I would have stayed home with her and twisted them last week and again today in a thread where she was supporting "Nik as a father". She didn't hear it from another character and she didn't hear those exact words from me either.... twist, twist, twist.

There was no other reason for her statement than to antagonize me PERSONALLY.

ITA it's just gone too far...

#37   2013/09/10 10:09AM
    ransomha

Sorry to burst you bubbles but, I don't keep track of who says what on the board.
    A few posters all post the exact same comments everyday and it all runs together.
    I don't know who said what nor do I care.

I poster mentioned not seeing Spencer.
    I know I read that some child preferred child care over staying home with their mom.

If that's you then so be it, if it isn't then what's the beef?

Just wondering where Spencer is, do you have him?

#38   2013/09/10 10:18AM
    ghfanfare

Quote ransomha: Sorry to burst you bubbles but, I don't keep track of who says what on the board.
    A few posters all post the exact same comments everyday and it all runs together.

I know I read that some child preferred child care over staying home with their mom.

Yes, you do care. Otherwise you would not spend so much time and effort baiting and insulting the posters who do not like Sonny and running around all over this board promoting your Sonny love and kissing up to the other Sonny fans. So transparent.

#39   2013/09/10 10:26AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ransomha: Sorry to burst you bubbles but, I don't keep track of who says what on the board.

Ok Rans.... for arguments sake let's "say" that you don't know who said it.... yet you KNOW it was said (which it really wasn't because those words were not used) BUT you still know another poster didn't agree with you on this personal issue. Enough so that the mods had to intervene and tell you and "another poster" to knock it off. Yet you STILL bring up the subject AGAIN, but disguise it as talking about Spencer and Nik. You KNOW it bothers "someone" and others on a personal level yet you chose to bring it up again. BAITING. Period.

#40   2013/09/10 10:31AM
    ransomha

Quote ghfanfare:

Yes, you do care. Otherwise you would not spend so much time and effort baiting and insulting the posters who do not like Sonny and running around all over this board promoting your Sonny love and kissing up to the other Sonny fans. So transparent.

I NEVER insult anyone.

And it is no secret that I am a BIG SONNY fan and do enjoy posting about him.
    That's the purpose of the board isn't it?

When you agree with the small group of fans that don't like Sonny is that YOU "kissing up"?
    Never thought of it that way.

BUT, this is a thread about NIC! Not me. Have any thoughts about him and Britt?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list