List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Has Nicholas lost his ever loving mind?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Has Nicholas lost his ever loving mind?

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/09/06 08:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 07:03PM, Views: 2972, Replies: 72
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/09 02:26PM
    Re: Has Nicholas lost his ever loving mind?
    ransomha

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote JaneDoe: I truly think Nik has a motive in berating Brad with his "fatherhood" role. Nik is smart and I think he's trying to flesh out the REAL story about Brit's baby.

Nik is barely seen with Spencer. So, who is he to tell someone that they need to "step up" and be a father?

We saw Nic on a play date with Spencer and Cam in the park.
    We saw Spencer at his grandmother's wedding.
    We saw Nic at the fire works with his dad.
    We heard Nic tell Britt he was going to check on Spencer.
    Nic's first thought after getting shot was Spencer's safety and getting him to Port Charles.

That's enough for me.
    If we see him with Spencer every scene, he'll be as boring as Sam and Danny.

#22   2013/09/09 09:18PM
    jilltidwell

Quote ransomha:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote JaneDoe: I truly think Nik has a motive in berating Brad with his "fatherhood" role. Nik is smart and I think he's trying to flesh out the REAL story about Brit's baby.

Nik is barely seen with Spencer. So, who is he to tell someone that they need to "step up" and be a father?

Nic's first thought after getting shot was Spencer's safety and getting him to Port Charles.

That's enough for me.

That is only "special occasions". He needs to learn how to be a father to his own son before he can start telling Brad what to do.

#23   2013/09/10 06:05AM
    ransomha

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote jilltidwell:

That's enough for me.

That is only "special occasions". He needs to learn how to be a father to his own son before he can start telling Brad what to do.

What would you suggest?
    That we see Nic with Spencer in every scene?
    I think they do a good job showing Nic as a concerned dad while keeping him a hot sexy male character.
    Any more and he'd be boring.

#24   2013/09/10 06:35AM
    ransomha

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote jilltidwell:

That's enough for me.

Perhaps he's one of those unusual cases where the kid prefers daycare to being with their parent. Just heard of that recently.

#25   2013/09/10 07:33AM
    ransomha

Loved Nic yesterday. Great birthing coach!

#26   2013/09/10 07:40AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ransomha:
    Perhaps he's one of those unusual cases where the kid prefers daycare to being with their parent. Just heard of that recently.

Baiting at it's finest right there folks.

#27   2013/09/10 07:48AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:

Yup, a continuation of the insulting comments several days ago how mother's should stay home with their kids.... And this from the poster who continues to insist only PC and it's characters should be talked about and that real life does not belong here

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/10 07:50AM
    #28   2013/09/10 08:02AM
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:

Yup, a continuation of the insulting comments several days ago how mother's should stay home with their kids.... And this from the poster who continues to insist only PC and it's characters should be talked about and that real life does not belong here

The poster arguments always fit the character they are trying to support.

#29   2013/09/10 08:18AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:

Even when in direct contradiction to previous statements and baiting. It gets old, doesn't it?!

#30   2013/09/10 08:26AM
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ransomha:

Even when in direct contradiction to previous statements and baiting. It gets old, doesn't it?!

It does get old.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list