List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Has Nicholas lost his ever loving mind?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Has Nicholas lost his ever loving mind?

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/09/06 08:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 07:03PM, Views: 3505, Replies: 72
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/08 01:03PM
    Re: Has Nicholas lost his ever loving mind?
    stephanie215

Quote ransomha: Britt is Nic's specialty, a damsel in distress. LOVE them together. poor Liz, she's not going to happy.

I love Brit and Nic together too. He is the best when he is saving the damsels. I am like Nic and Liz together, but I think I like Nic and brit better.

#12   2013/09/08 05:44PM
    flanndreams

I kept thinking, why is he telling Brad he needs to take responsibility? According to Britt, he was just a sperm donor. I mean, they didn't even do the deed. When women get pregnant from going to a sperm bank, you don't tell the donor to step up and take responsibility for "his kid". So this wasn't from a sperm bank (as far as we know), but same difference.

#13   2013/09/08 06:17PM
    lovelyliz

Quote ransomha: Britt is Nic's specialty, a damsel in distress. LOVE them together. poor Liz, she's not going to happy.

What do Liz has to be unhappy about Britt. The writers has not given any indication that is what Liz is going to do. I'm glad Liz has not given Nick any thought. At least the writers has gotten something right. It won't be poor Liz honey. I hope the writers never go there. Liz is fine where she is not being unhappy about their asses. Nick is not all that he really isn't. Liz is better off w/out him. So glad Liz do not have to be bother with Nick and my hope is she never have scenes with his ass again. Liz do not have be a third wheel for their behinds let them stand on their own two feet. Liz should not be use that way for their behinds. She is not Britt that was used to further Pritina s/l. Put someone else in the picture but not my girl. I hope they listen to her fans she deserve better than that. Oh one more thing what show are you watching because it won't be Liz being unhappy. Love Liz.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/08 06:20PM
    #14   2013/09/09 06:01AM
    ransomha

Quote lovelyliz:

What do Liz has to be unhappy about Britt. The writers has not given any indication that is what Liz is going to do. I'm glad Liz has not given Nick any thought. At least the writers has gotten something right. It won't be poor Liz honey. I hope the writers never go there. Liz is fine where she is not being unhappy about their asses. Nick is not all that he really isn't. Liz is better off w/out him. So glad Liz do not have to be bother with Nick and my hope is she never have scenes with his ass again. Liz do not have be a third wheel for their behinds let them stand on their own two feet. Liz should not be use that way for their behinds. She is not Britt that was used to further Pritina s/l. Put someone else in the picture but not my girl. I hope they listen to her fans she deserve better than that. Oh one more thing what show are you watching because it won't be Liz being unhappy. Love Liz.

Sure she will. She won't like to see Nic with Britt . AJ and Liz aren't working and a actress by herself will hardly be seen. Or be in a boring s/l like Sam's.

Liz is one of my favorite characters, I don't want her without a s/l.

#15   2013/09/09 06:10AM
    JaneDoe

I truly think Nik has a motive in berating Brad with his "fatherhood" role. Nik is smart and I think he's trying to flesh out the REAL story about Brit's baby.

#16   2013/09/09 12:27PM
    unlimited

Nick and Britt are so good together...A lot of chemistry here.

#17   2013/09/09 12:48PM
    Insxx

Liz is a person that's never happy anyway. Britt and Nic or more lively. Liz is boring and adds nothing to a pairing. She tic because AJ told her the truth. Actually she and AJ are birds of the same feather.

#18   2013/09/09 01:16PM
    jilltidwell

Quote JaneDoe: I truly think Nik has a motive in berating Brad with his "fatherhood" role. Nik is smart and I think he's trying to flesh out the REAL story about Brit's baby.

Nik is barely seen with Spencer. So, who is he to tell someone that they need to "step up" and be a father?

#19   2013/09/09 01:22PM
    ransomha

Quote Insxx:

Liz is a person that's never happy anyway. Britt and Nic or more lively. Liz is boring and adds nothing to a pairing. She tic because AJ told her the truth. Actually she and AJ are birds of the same feather.

Liz is a GREAT character. A 15 year vet of the show. Was GREAT with Jason and Lucky. Sexy with Nic and enjoy her in all her interactions . AJ and Ewen were the only ones I didn't enjoy.

#20   2013/09/09 01:45PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote JaneDoe: I truly think Nik has a motive in berating Brad with his "fatherhood" role. Nik is smart and I think he's trying to flesh out the REAL story about Brit's baby.

Nik is barely seen with Spencer. So, who is he to tell someone that they need to "step up" and be a father?

yes yes yes!!! Let see Nic be a Dad himself before he can open his mouth to a someone else. Especially when the Mom herself said over & over she doesn't want him to be a part of her son's life.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list