List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Has Nicholas lost his ever loving mind?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Has Nicholas lost his ever loving mind?

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/09/06 08:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 07:03PM, Views: 3517, Replies: 72
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/06 08:32PM
    Has Nicholas lost his ever loving mind?
    jilltidwell

What planet is his living on? Under normal circumstances, I would say that Brad if he were the father should take responsibility for the baby. But, since we and he knows he isn't why should he? Nik acts like he knows everything about Britt and the things she has done. If she lied about Patrick being the father, doesn't Nik ever think that she could be lying about Brad being the father too? This is coming from the same person who didn't want to accept that Aiden was his son. Nik needs to lean how to stay out of something that isn't his business. Laura should turn him across her knee.

#2   2013/09/06 08:38PM
    Re: Has Nicholas lost his ever loving mind?
    genhospchat

Quote jilltidwell: What planet is his living on? Under normal circumstances, I would say that Brad if he were the father should take responsibility for the baby. But, since we and he knows he isn't why should he? Nik acts like he knows everything about Britt and the things she has done. If she lied about Patrick being the father, doesn't Nik ever think that she could be lying about Brad being the father too? This is coming from the same person who didn't want to accept that Aiden was his son. Nik needs to lean how to stay out of something that isn't his business. Laura should turn him across her knee.

I think he's trying to get Brad to admit he's NOT the father. I'm not finished watching yet so I may change my mind and come back

#3   2013/09/06 08:54PM
    LifetimeGHLUVER

Quote jilltidwell: What planet is his living on? Under normal circumstances, I would say that Brad if he were the father should take responsibility for the baby. But, since we and he knows he isn't why should he? Nik acts like he knows everything about Britt and the things she has done. If she lied about Patrick being the father, doesn't Nik ever think that she could be lying about Brad being the father too? This is coming from the same person who didn't want to accept that Aiden was his son. Nik needs to lean how to stay out of something that isn't his business. Laura should turn him across her knee.

Nik is a smart cookie. I think he might suspect that Britt is lying and not coming completely clean yet. OR, he's just being nosy and sticking himself where he shouldn't be, for the sake of the baby (seeing as though he told the story of Aiden which pulled on his heartstrings). Maybe he just wants an excuse or a reason to step in and play daddy to Britt's baby and wants to put feelers out there to see how it would be received. I don't want to see Nik's heart broken...such a beautiful heart that it is!! Elizabeth is WACK in the head for not jumping on that train when it came back into town. GUUURRRLL you done gone CRA CRA!! Nikolas is one FIIIOOONEEE piece of filet! Compared to AJ? She needs to move on from Chik-fillet to mignon! I'm so glad Nik came back..hehe.

#4   2013/09/06 09:04PM
    jilltidwell

Quote LifetimeGHLUVER:

Nik is a smart cookie. I think he might suspect that Britt is lying and not coming completely clean yet. OR, he's just being nosy and sticking himself where he shouldn't be, for the sake of the baby (seeing as though he told the story of Aiden which pulled on his heartstrings). Maybe he just wants an excuse or a reason to step in and play daddy to Britt's baby and wants to put feelers out there to see how it would be received. I don't want to see Nik's heart broken...such a beautiful heart that it is!! Elizabeth is WACK in the head for not jumping on that train when it came back into town. GUUURRRLL you done gone CRA CRA!! Nikolas is one FIIIOOONEEE piece of filet! Compared to AJ? She needs to move on from Chik-fillet to mignon! I'm so glad Nik came back..hehe.

He needs to learn how to stay out of other people's business. AJ may be flawed, but I would rather be with him than Nik. Nik thinks that just because he tells you to do something you should kiss his feet and bow down to him because he is a prince.

#5   2013/09/07 10:59AM
    Insxx

He lost that when he claimed he wanted Liz back!

#6   2013/09/07 01:53PM
    ChargerGirl

[/quote]He needs to learn how to stay out of other people's business. AJ may be flawed, but I would rather be with him than Nik. Nik thinks that just because he tells you to do something you should kiss his feet and bow down to him because he is a prince.[/quote]

I agree. Who the HE double hockey sticks does he think he is. OK so he's a prince. A prince of what nation? Everyone in his family is dead so why isn't he the "king"? But more to the point, who the hell is he to say anything to anyone about anything? He can't force Brad to do anything. I guess tptb thought that the show needed some flexing and since Jason is gone Nicholas is the next best thing. Whatever. I am glad Brad told him to take a hike.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 01:53PM
    #7   2013/09/07 03:34PM
    Meeksmonk

I think the main thing to remember is that Brad has mentioned multiple times now that he is the father...so since he and Britt were in on the "whole" thing together I think that at this point, no one is really questioning the validity of it. BUT I do have to say I loved when Brad was quick to bring up Nik's family when he heard the judgment in his tone. Bwahaha. Nik has no room to judge anyone. He is definitely not perfect. But at the same time, I do like how noble he can be at times.

#8   2013/09/07 06:54PM
    jilltidwell

[quote]Quote ChargerGirl: [/quote]He needs to learn how to stay out of other people's business. AJ may be flawed, but I would rather be with him than Nik. Nik thinks that just because he tells you to do something you should kiss his feet and bow down to him because he is a prince.[/quote]

I agree. Who the HE double hockey sticks does he think he is. OK so he's a prince. A prince of what nation? Everyone in his family is dead so why isn't he the "king"? But more to the point, who the hell is he to say anything to anyone about anything? He can't force Brad to do anything. I guess tptb thought that the show needed some flexing and since Jason is gone Nicholas is the next best thing. Whatever. I am glad Brad told him to take a hike.[/quote]

That is exactly how I feel. He gets upset when Prince Nicholas isn't given what he wants. You would think that as much as his evil grandmother went after Luke and Laura, he would learn you can't always get everything you want. And yes, I want to see Laura turn him over her knee.

#9   2013/09/08 06:59AM
    lovelyliz

Nick is no prince. Taking up with that Britch. He is no better than her. No the writers was a fool for not putting NIZ together not Liz. Nick looks like her older brother and she is too tall for Nick. It's is not a dish on the actors like everyone seem to think I'm doing but I'm not when I look at couples I always see the man taller than the woman. Just what I've seen in movies and soaps.

#10   2013/09/08 10:11AM
    ransomha

Britt is Nic's specialty, a damsel in distress. LOVE them together. poor Liz, she's not going to happy.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list