List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I have to go there, freedom of speech Black actors

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I have to go there, freedom of speech Black actors

Started by butterfly52 at 2013/09/06 05:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/06 08:51PM, Views: 451, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/09/06 05:17PM
    I have to go there, freedom of speech Black actors
    butterfly52

I have to say, I don't like Epiphany, to much attitude, she protrays how Martin Lawerence do Shanane! I guess that is how he spells it. I don't like Shawn, he is a punk for Sonny. He had no reason to beat up Franco. I hated him for that. I don't like Taylor she is to over the top. However I do like TJ but I don't like them making it seems like Molly is more worthy than Taylor. The bottom line is they are all African American actors and I have not seen them on the show for weeks. What's up?? Recast them but we need Aferican Americans back. What happen to the therapist, her real name was King.

#2   2013/09/06 06:41PM
    Re: I have to go there, freedom of speech Black actors
    fireball

Quote butterfly52: I have to say, I don't like Epiphany, to much attitude, she protrays how Martin Lawerence do Shanane! I guess that is how he spells it. I don't like Shawn, he is a punk for Sonny. He had no reason to beat up Franco. I hated him for that. I don't like Taylor she is to over the top. However I do like TJ but I don't like them making it seems like Molly is more worthy than Taylor. The bottom line is they are all African American actors and I have not seen them on the show for weeks. What's up?? Recast them but we need Aferican Americans back. What happen to the therapist, her real name was King.

I miss all of the above mentioned characters too, but not because of the color of their skin, but because they are good actors with a lot of potential, I hate that they broke up Shawn and Alexia, and I really believed that they could have re-created the Three Musketeers with the younger group. I think the writers have or did not use these actors to their capabilities. I can say that I am loving Tyler Christopher and that kind of makes up for the other (kind of). And let us not mention Lainey (Kent King) I miss her so much, wanted her to be with Cody. Wow they could have used her with Shawn's PTS, Connie's Personalities, Franco's everything, the powers that be dropped the ball for sure.8)

#3   2013/09/06 07:15PM
    BringBackStarr

I find Epiphany horrible...And it has nothing to do with her skin color.

I find her offensive as a nurse...REALLY? I am going to take health advice from YOU?....I think not...Plus she is disrespectful to the DOCTORS like Britt...She doesnt know her place.

#4   2013/09/06 07:20PM
    BringBackStarr

Let me also say I think it is important for shows like GH to have african american WRITERS....Im not sure they are very good with the African Americans on the show..Look at YR and AMC and see how they have long term core characters...GH doesnt really bother...

#5   2013/09/06 08:38PM
    butterfly52

Even though you say she does not know her place. Let me ask you, what is her place? She is aweful.

#6   2013/09/06 08:51PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote BringBackStarr: Let me also say I think it is important for shows like GH to have african american WRITERS....Im not sure they are very good with the African Americans on the show..Look at YR and AMC and see how they have long term core characters...GH doesnt really bother...

Excellent point!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list