List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Where is the coward Sonny, I hope gone far away

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Where is the coward Sonny, I hope gone far away

Started by butterfly52 at 2013/09/06 04:55PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/06 08:34PM, Views: 378, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/09/06 04:55PM
    Where is the coward Sonny, I hope gone far away
    butterfly52

He is spinless, he is going to kill himself. Please no one stop him? He deserve to to that. He is good with a gun on everyone else. He shot his own Sonny that stupid Dante, and he was the cause of Michael getting shot and in a coma and Michael and that stupid Carly over looked that. Yet the fans and everyone on that show talks about AJ shooting his own dad. What about shooting your child and not serving a day in jail for it. I say those who think the world of Sonny are in a very dark place for real. This fake punk a$$ is getting ready to shoot himself and he did not know which women he was going to be with Connie or that Olivia. I still do not understand the perpose of her.

#2   2013/09/06 06:12PM
    Re: Where is the coward Sonny, I hope gone far away
    unlimited

Quote butterfly52: He is spinless, he is going to kill himself. Please no one stop him? He deserve to to that. He is good with a gun on everyone else. He shot his own Sonny that stupid Dante, and he was the cause of Michael getting shot and in a coma and Michael and that stupid Carly over looked that. Yet the fans and everyone on that show talks about AJ shooting his own dad. What about shooting your child and not serving a day in jail for it. I say those who think the world of Sonny are in a very dark place for real. This fake punk a$$ is getting ready to shoot himself and he did not know which women he was going to be with Connie or that Olivia. I still do not understand the perpose of her.

A real gangster........PLEASE>>>> A jellyfish..

#3   2013/09/06 07:40PM
    Mamacork

1st of all, did you get out of 3rd grade yet. Your grammar is pathetic. 2nd of all, he shot hs son, not his sonny. And he didnt know it at the time. Dante lied and deceived him and we know he doesn't do well with betrayal. No excuse though. But A.J. Is just a whiney piece of crap. If the writers stepped up a bit and kept with the history, Sonny would be a much better character. They have to make him shoot 1st, question later instead of all the yelling and compromising. And bring Carly back into his life. What a combo!!!

#4   2013/09/06 08:31PM
    butterfly52

Anyone can make a mistake when writing upset. You attack me personally b!t@h. I would love to kick your a$$ punk! Is that spell right for you bit$h?

#5   2013/09/06 08:34PM
    butterfly52

You are crap. I would love to see you, I will show you about my grammer. I finish college bit@h, writing in anger will to that. If I did not have to respond to cr@p like you praising sonny (small s by the way) it may have came out correctly bit@h!!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list