List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Lulu & Dante = Selfish!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lulu & Dante = Selfish!!!

Started by LTB726 at 2013/09/06 02:55PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 11:51AM, Views: 1987, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/07 05:42AM
    Re: Lulu & Dante = Selfish!!!
    ransomha

Maxie should be breast feeding the baby or at least be pumping her milk. It's healthier for the baby and even more so for a premie.
    Lulu should be concerned about the baby's health more then her own insecurities. The more people that love the baby the better. Include Maxie in her life. Make her the GD mother. That would satisfy Maxie and everyone could be happy.

#12   2013/09/07 01:34PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote ransomha: Maxie should be breast feeding the baby or at least be pumping her milk. It's healthier for the baby and even more so for a premie.
    Lulu should be concerned about the baby's health more then her own insecurities. The more people that love the baby the better. Include Maxie in her life. Make her the GD mother. That would satisfy Maxie and everyone could be happy.

At this point I think the only thing that will truly satisfy Maxie is to be baby no-names mother, which she is. It's an awful mess of her own creation. But I do agree that breast feeding be it of your own breast or that of another is the best thing for a new born.

#13   2013/09/07 11:07PM
    genhospchat

Quote Meegs: The posts in this thread is exactly what TPTB wanted-to have fans turn against Lulu and Dante and side with Maxie. Lulu and Dante have been cast as the villains since the beginning of the story and they will continue to be the villains once the truth is revealed so that all sympathy will reside with Maxie and Spinelli.

But they AREN'T the villains and we KNOW that Maxie IS. How can we side with Maxie knowing the truth? She DOES want to take THEIR baby from them. Whether biologically the baby is hers, she carried it for THEM, MAXIE allowed them to get close to the baby and wants to steal it back.

I'm hoping Britt's baby is theirs so they aren't devastated when their "friend" betrays them and breaks their heart by taking THEIR daughter.

#14   2013/09/07 11:10PM
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha: Maxie should be breast feeding the baby or at least be pumping her milk. It's healthier for the baby and even more so for a premie.

Since when does a surrogate breast feed? I know it is best for a baby (I've had three of my own) but for a true surrogate, they usually don't even see the baby after, let alone bond with it by breast feeding it. Should Maxie pump and do deliveries once a week?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 11:11PM
    #15   2013/09/08 06:54AM
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat:

Since when does a surrogate breast feed? I know it is best for a baby (I've had three of my own) but for a true surrogate, they usually don't even see the baby after, let alone bond with it by breast feeding it. Should Maxie pump and do deliveries once a week?

Why not? It's best for a premie. And Lulu just said to Maxie that she is like a sister to her. Sisters do things for each other. And for the health of a baby she carried 9 months.And Maxie is NOTHING like a "true surrogate".

#16   2013/09/08 01:17PM
    stephanie215

Putting aside that we know the truth. I think Dante and Lulu are not taking Maxie's feeling aside. No matter if you are a surrogate you carried a child for 9mths you will bond with that child. For Dante and Lulu to expect Maxie not to feel nothing towards the baby and expect her to stay away is asking a lot and being selfish. About the breastfeeding: Maxie and Lulu are like sisters so I don't see nothing wrong it. Breast milk is the best. Maxie could always pump the milk for the baby.

#17   2013/09/08 01:31PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote stephanie215: Putting aside that we know the truth. I think Dante and Lulu are not taking Maxie's feeling aside. No matter if you are a surrogate you carried a child for 9mths you will bond with that child. For Dante and Lulu to expect Maxie not to feel nothing towards the baby and expect her to stay away is asking a lot and being selfish. About the breastfeeding: Maxie and Lulu are like sisters so I don't see nothing wrong it. Breast milk is the best. Maxie could always pump the milk for the baby.

I don't think that LuLu and Dante are being mean or selfish. Maxie assured them she could do what is expected of a surogate. I think that had Maxie not lost their baby and little baby no-name was actually the biological child of LuLu and Dante and not Maxie's own child, she could have done it but the fact that it is HER child that she is giving to them that is where the difference lies. IMHO. Now that she is knowinly giving away HER OWN FLESH and BLOOD, that is where the difference comes in regarding her feelings. And as for breast feeding, women nursing or providing breast milk for babies not their own as LuLu thinks of this child, is not new. That is what LaLeche League is all about.

#18   2013/09/09 06:31AM
    JaneDoe

I truly do see how Lulu and Dante would be concerned about Maxie becoming too attached, but I think Lulu especially is going a little over the top. They should be a little more understanding given that she carried the baby for 9 months and almost died delivering her. Having said that though, this is all being said given that they know NOTHING about what is really going on. This story is dragging out WAY too long and it's starting to bore me.

#19   2013/09/09 07:23AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: I truly do see how Lulu and Dante would be concerned about Maxie becoming too attached, but I think Lulu especially is going a little over the top. They should be a little more understanding given that she carried the baby for 9 months and almost died delivering her. Having said that though, this is all being said given that they know NOTHING about what is really going on. This story is dragging out WAY too long and it's starting to bore me.

ITA about the story is starting to bore me as well I had hoped that this would be over by Labor Day, but no such luck.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/09 07:24AM
    #20   2013/09/09 10:17AM
    2hotdogs

I agree-way too long. Am waiting for the reveal-also agree with some of the posts that Lulu and Dante-who by the way IMO is dumber than dirt-should be showing a bit more compassion.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list