List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I always cry when men marry their FIFTH wife...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I always cry when men marry their FIFTH wife...

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/09/06 11:57AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 06:08AM, Views: 1143, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/07 05:40AM
    Re: I always cry when men marry their FIFTH wife...
    stonecoldhot

Sonny & Brad the perfect couple, they are both dark and feel so sorry for them selves

#12   2013/09/07 05:46AM
    ransomha

Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote ransomha: Connie made a beautiful bride.

I think Sonny's next bed partner will be Ava as she's trying to take him down.

Wouldnt surprise me if Kiki is his next wife...

Who ever marries Sonny next will love him with her whole heart and soul and want him forever. His ex's stand by him even when they are no longer a couple. Olivia-Alexis-Carly. It's that Sonny magic that never fades.

#13   2013/09/08 02:34PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote BringBackStarr:

He's had a mother-daughter team before - Sam and Alexis and had babies with each. YUCK!!!

#14   2013/09/08 02:38PM
    ransomha

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote BringBackStarr:

He's had a mother-daughter team before - Sam and Alexis and had babies with each. YUCK!!!

They didn't know they were mother-daughter and either did Sonny. He's a chick magnet, woman of all ages want him.

#15   2013/09/08 05:23PM
    clalvis

Maurice has chemistry with all of the women, it is what it is.

He has had lots of women and lots of children/pregnancies, again...it is what it is.

Viewers seem to have strong feelings for the character Sonny. Either they hate him or love him. It keeps him on the front page...carry on.

#16   2013/09/08 05:51PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote clalvis: Maurice has chemistry with all of the women, it is what it is.

He has had lots of women and lots of children/pregnancies, again...it is what it is.

Viewers seem to have strong feelings for the character Sonny. Either they hate him or love him. It keeps him on the front page...carry on.

Well---Let me be clear, I am NOT actor bashing.....

But if I could play Devils Advocate---I could probably make the arguement that someone with ALOT of leading ladies---Has PROBLEMS getting along with them more than chemistry...Just a thought..Fortunately I am above actor bashing...And I must admit---Sonny is one of a kind

#17   2013/09/08 05:55PM
    stephanie215

Sonny plan and simple is a ladies man. Women love him. There are plenty of male and females that have several marrieds and children. That's what make Sonny so poplar.

#18   2013/09/08 06:00PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote stephanie215: Sonny plan and simple is a ladies man. Women love him. There are plenty of male and females that have several marrieds and children. That's what make Sonny so poplar.

WHOA!! ....Sonny is popular? cool!

As someone who has broken many a hearts---I have been called many things---Popular was not one of them...

#19   2013/09/09 06:05AM
    JaneDoe

Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote duke417: Since Sonny married ghost Connie does that make him a bigamist in the afterlife since he never divorced Lily?

LOL...That would have been funny if Ghost Lilly would have shown up and asked Ghost Connie why she was wearing that dress...

Thanks so much for making me spit out my coffee! The ghost lovers must come and stroke Sonny's ego too and tell him how good he is. Lord knows he doesn't get it enough already from the real, LIVE, mindless twits.

#20   2013/09/09 06:08AM
    ransomha

Quote clalvis: Maurice has chemistry with all of the women, it is what it is.

TRUE THAT!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list