List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: connie's murder

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

connie's murder

Started by retired mama at 2013/09/06 11:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 04:27PM, Views: 727, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/09/06 11:29AM
    connie's murder
    retired mama

connie wrote AJ in her blood, this stood for ava Jerome. I think ava killed connie because she knew that Derek and ava are brother and sister because she overheard a conversation between ava and her brother. she was trying to tell them it was ava, but everyone took the AJ as being AJ quartermaine.

#2   2013/09/06 07:40PM
    Re: connie's murder
    unlimited

Quote retired mama: connie wrote AJ in her blood, this stood for ava Jerome. I think ava killed connie because she knew that Derek and ava are brother and sister because she overheard a conversation between ava and her brother. she was trying to tell them it was ava, but everyone took the AJ as being AJ quartermaine.

Ah, you may be right, I had not thought about that. AJ is too convenient and he can not remember shooting her, only aiming the gun. Good post...

#3   2013/09/06 08:08PM
    LifetimeGHLUVER

Quote retired mama: connie wrote AJ in her blood, this stood for ava Jerome. I think ava killed connie because she knew that Derek and ava are brother and sister because she overheard a conversation between ava and her brother. she was trying to tell them it was ava, but everyone took the AJ as being AJ quartermaine.

I had this same thought. I'm almost certain it was Ava and not AJ from the get-go. A part of me will miss Kelly Sullivan (Connie)and her amazing acting chops.

#4   2013/09/06 08:23PM
    HOT PINK

Right after Connie was killed, I posted that I believe Ava is the one who killed her. My scenario was that Ava came in while AJ was confronting Connie and that she hit him over the head. Connie told Ava she knew who Ava and Derek really are, and Ava picked up AJ's gun and shot her. Ava somehow managed to revive AJ enough so she could help him into her car and drive him home. I thought her "concern" for AJ after Connie's murder was very suspicious given their sparring history.

I think we will learn that Ava, not Julian, is the cold-hearted Jerome who will do anything (and kill anyone) who gets in her way. It's going to be interesting to watch what Ava will do to keep her involvement in Connie's murder a secret.

#5   2013/09/08 04:27PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote HOT PINK: Right after Connie was killed, I posted that I believe Ava is the one who killed her. My scenario was that Ava came in while AJ was confronting Connie and that she hit him over the head. Connie told Ava she knew who Ava and Derek really are, and Ava picked up AJ's gun and shot her. Ava somehow managed to revive AJ enough so she could help him into her car and drive him home. I thought her "concern" for AJ after Connie's murder was very suspicious given their sparring history.

I think we will learn that Ava, not Julian, is the cold-hearted Jerome who will do anything (and kill anyone) who gets in her way. It's going to be interesting to watch what Ava will do to keep her involvement in Connie's murder a secret.

I just found this on page 2! And I totally agree wtih you. I can't wait for Ava to pay the piper not only for killing Connie but for the hit on Olivia too. She is a bad, bad woman and needs to be put in her place.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list