List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Carly SHUT UP!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carly SHUT UP!!!!!!

Started by genhospchat at 2013/09/05 07:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 09:10PM, Views: 1818, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/09/09 09:21AM
    Re: Carly SHUT UP!!!!!!
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: You know, I didn't watch most of the Franco stuff with James...because it was really awful! So I don't have that in mind at all. And since I love RH and LW, I have no problem with a redeemed Franco and a hypocritical Carly. Together, they're just too purty!

They had amazing chemistry as Carly and Todd and it's carrying over to Carly and Frodd. I'm willing to overlook a lot for the sake of entertainment, and these two provide it! I'm looking forward to seeing them develop and what that does to their other friendships and relationships.

I'm going to have to disagree Jane I would like for Carly and Frodd to become friends rather than a romantic pair.

I know most people feel the same as you, but I can't help but see the possibility and chemistry there.

#32   2013/09/09 09:23AM
    maja

Wasn't this the same woman who a month or so ago was plotting with Sonny for Franco's demise? That's a quick turn around even for Carly. I just don't buy Carly's sudden concern for Stanko Franco. I don't care if Carly has seen this goofy character's "vunerable" side and his concern for his family.As I said else where, I never was a fan of Franco, and I don't care which actor plays him.I think if TPTB were so desperate to put Carly with RH because of the chemistry Carly & Todd had, they should have used their brain-power to write a different character for RH. Franco to me was an unlikeable character, and had no redeeming qualities and I don't care how many dvd's that explain everything or now brain tumor that is suppose to have caused his demented behavior they bring out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/09 09:25AM
    #33   2013/09/09 09:29AM
    JaneDoe

Quote maja: Wasn't this the same woman who a month or so ago was plotting with Sonny for Franco's demise? That's a quick turn around even for Carly. I just don't buy Carly's sudden concern for Stanko Franco. I don't care if Carly has seen this goofy character's "vunerable" side and his concern for his family.As I said else where, I never was a fan of Franco, and I don't care which actor plays him.I think if TPTB were so desperate to put Carly with RH because of the chemistry Carly & Todd had, they should have used their brain-power to write a different character for RH. Franco to me was an unlikeable character, and had no redeeming qualities and I don't care how many dvd's that explain everything or now brain tumor that is suppose to have caused his demented behavior they bring out.

Even though I'm more accepting than most when it comes to Frodd, I do wish that tptb had went another way with the OLTL actors and characters. I see no reason why they couldn't have just changed their names, but kept them the same essential character. PP couldn't have had the rights to their personalities too. They could have slowly showed back up as Tim the magazine editor with his daughter Sally along with detective Jim. Lord knows the PCPD needs him considering they never found a replacement, lol.

#34   2013/09/09 09:10PM
    genhospchat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote maja: Wasn't this the same woman who a month or so ago was plotting with Sonny for Franco's demise? That's a quick turn around even for Carly. I just don't buy Carly's sudden concern for Stanko Franco. I don't care if Carly has seen this goofy character's "vunerable" side and his concern for his family.As I said else where, I never was a fan of Franco, and I don't care which actor plays him.I think if TPTB were so desperate to put Carly with RH because of the chemistry Carly & Todd had, they should have used their brain-power to write a different character for RH. Franco to me was an unlikeable character, and had no redeeming qualities and I don't care how many dvd's that explain everything or now brain tumor that is suppose to have caused his demented behavior they bring out.

Even though I'm more accepting than most when it comes to Frodd, I do wish that tptb had went another way with the OLTL actors and characters. I see no reason why they couldn't have just changed their names, but kept them the same essential character. PP couldn't have had the rights to their personalities too. They could have slowly showed back up as Tim the magazine editor with his daughter Sally along with detective Jim. Lord knows the PCPD needs him considering they never found a replacement, lol.

Agreed about the characters they brought back, which is why I can never enjoy Franco 2.0. That and the fact he is still The Todd character with a different name.

Love the examples you gave of who they should be though hahaha

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/09 09:11PM
    « 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list