List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Carly SHUT UP!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carly SHUT UP!!!!!!

Started by genhospchat at 2013/09/05 07:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 09:10PM, Views: 1666, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/05 07:39PM
    Carly SHUT UP!!!!!!
    genhospchat

Sorry NM you won't like this.

Everything she said about AJ is exactly who she is. She does things without thought, blows things up and expects others to fix them, she just hired a man to kill Franco and everything else she said about AJ is HER. Who is she to say who AJ is when she was a huge part of him going on his tailspin.

I kept expecting Elizabeth to remind Carly shouldn't talk and she doesn't want to hear anything Biased-Carly has to say (though it sounds like she had laryngitis so they didn't give her much to say in general). Good for Liz for ignoring Carly and going to AJ anyway.

Then we see her going to be with Frodd, who is so far worse than anything AJ will ever be, who tortured her and her kids, and tells him he's a better person than he thinks and goes to the courthouse to help him be free? Frodd gets a pass but AJ is the devil? UGH!!!

Carly, SHUT your hypocritical mouth UP!!!!! These are the reasons I am always back and forth about Carly. Just went I enjoy her, she says and does things that make her look ridiculous.

OT: did anyone else notice the judge was also the judge in Legally Blonde.

#2   2013/09/05 07:56PM
    Re: Carly SHUT UP!!!!!!
    crazydaisy

Quote genhospchat: Sorry NM you won't like this.

Everything she said about AJ is exactly who she is. She does things without thought, blows things up and expects others to fix them, she just hired a man to kill Franco and everything else she said about AJ is HER. Who is she to say who AJ is when she was a huge part of him going on his tailspin.

I kept expecting Elizabeth to remind Carly shouldn't talk and she doesn't want to hear anything Biased-Carly has to say (though it sounds like she had laryngitis so they didn't give her much to say in general). Good for Liz for ignoring Carly and going to AJ anyway.

Then we see her going to be with Frodd, who is so far worse than anything AJ will ever be, who tortured her and her kids, and tells him he's a better person than he thinks and goes to the courthouse to help him be free? Frodd gets a pass but AJ is the devil? UGH!!!

Carly, SHUT your hypocritical mouth UP!!!!! These are the reasons I am always back and forth about Carly. Just went I enjoy her, she says and does things that make her look ridiculous.

Hi Gen!

I agree, I thought it was absolutely ridiculous that right after Carly tried to "warn" Liz to stay away from AJ, she went to stand by Frodd who is 10x worse. Not to mention, as you said, she personifies just about everything she was saying about AJ

The biggest eye roll moment for me recently though was on yesterday's show - when Michael was telling Kiki that Sonny taught him to always take responsibility for his actions, right or wrong. Like, after filming the scenes where Michael confesses to covering up an accidental homicide AT SONNY'S URGING, how could Chad Duell even say those lines with a straight face?! Sorry to get off topic, but man the hypocrisy on this show is nuts sometimes!

I did notice the judge, BTW! Legally Blonde is one of my fav movies

#3   2013/09/05 08:02PM
    PattyL

I agree with everything you have said. Carly is a loud mouthed siren, that only make noise to try to be seen and heard, and, wants everyone to move out of her way. She has dated and married nothing but dangerous men, except for Jax. And, she treated him like dirt. Today, Carly rather be with Franco, than with her two sons that need her the most. And, there is Jason's son that going through a life threaten deal. We don't know where Josslyn is. Carly is always in a man's face or bed. How can she speak so negatively about A.J., when she just slept with him. They could have kept anyone on the show that they wrote off, and, got rid of Carly. Her scenes are always the same. Hating on other women, and, bedding every man that will lay down with her. Listen to what she said about Connie today. Carly is such a negative person. CARY IS A HYPOCRITE..AND, SHOULD GET THE WORSE MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD...

#4   2013/09/05 08:10PM
    genhospchat

Quote PattyL:

I agree with everything you have said. Carly is a loud mouthed siren, that only make noise to try to be seen and heard, and, wants everyone to move out of her way. She has dated and married nothing but dangerous men, except for Jax. And, she treated him like dirt. Today, Carly rather be with Franco, than with her two sons that need her the most. And, there is Jason's son that going through a life threaten deal. We don't know where Josslyn is. Carly is always in a man's face or bed. How can she speak so negatively about A.J., when she just slept with him. They could have kept anyone on the show that they wrote off, and, got rid of Carly. Her scenes are always the same. Hating on other women, and, bedding every man that will lay down with her. Listen to what she said about Connie today. Carly is such a negative person. CARY IS A HYPOCRITE..AND, SHOULD GET THE WORSE MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD...

Josslyn is with Jax in Australia. The rest I agree with, aside from worst mother, though she's in the running some days.

#5   2013/09/05 08:15PM
    genhospchat

Quote crazydaisy:

Hi Gen!

I agree, I thought it was absolutely ridiculous that right after Carly tried to "warn" Liz to stay away from AJ, she went to stand by Frodd who is 10x worse. Not to mention, as you said, she personifies just about everything she was saying about AJ

The biggest eye roll moment for me recently though was on yesterday's show - when Michael was telling Kiki that Sonny taught him to always take responsibility for his actions, right or wrong. Like, after filming the scenes where Michael confesses to covering up an accidental homicide AT SONNY'S URGING, how could Chad Duell even say those lines with a straight face?! Sorry to get off topic, but man the hypocrisy on this show is nuts sometimes!

Hi back atcha CD

Don't get me started on Sonny, that's a whole other thread right there lol.

I have such a hard time with Carly's hypocrisy and biased opinions. Are they ever going to grow her up? Many days I can enjoy her but she needs to stop commenting about others after everything she's done and then going right to Franco after. BAH!!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 08:16PM
    #6   2013/09/05 08:20PM
    cardgirl

See, this is EXACTLY why Carly can NEVER stay off the bus list. I knew something was wrong when she approached Liz and was nice to her. Yeah Carly being nice to Liz was a red flag. Her preaching how AJ is a screw up and blames others....um call the pot black much kettle?

At least AJ's taste in women improves while her taste in men is and always has been horrible. I don't care how much Froddenstien changes, or how much you can blame on his brain tumor, he made Michael's life miserable and played a part in him suffering. How can you choose a man like that over your son????? It doesn't even make sense. Ridiculous.

Just as ridiculous as Michael saying Sonny taught him to take responsibility for his actions good or bad....when the hell did that ever happen...when did he or Carly EVER teach Michael or Morgan anything good. OOOOYYYYY

As for Carly...it's takes one to know one stupid woman.

#7   2013/09/05 08:20PM
    crazydaisy

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote crazydaisy:

Hi Gen!

Hi back atcha CD

I have such a hard time with Carly's hypocrisy and biased opinions. Are they ever going to grow her up? Many days I can enjoy her but she needs to stop commenting about others after everything she's done and then going right to Franco after. BAH!!!!

I feel similarly about Carly - sometimes she's entertaining and fun, sometimes she's actually genuine - I really enjoy her at those times... but when things don't go her way she becomes the biggest hypocrite and just drives me nuts. Putting her with Frodd is ruining her and any growth she'd shown recently. I wish Jax would come back... I find her so much more enjoyable when he's around.

#8   2013/09/05 08:22PM
    crazydaisy

Quote cardgirl: See, this is EXACTLY why Carly can NEVER stay off the bus list. I knew something was wrong when she approached Liz and was nice to her. Yeah Carly being nice to Liz was a red flag. Her preaching how AJ is a screw up and blames others....um call the pot black much kettle?

At least AJ's taste in women improves while her taste in men is and always has been horrible. I don't care how much Froddenstien changes, or how much you can blame on his brain tumor, he made Michael's life miserable and played a part in him suffering. How can you choose a man like that over your son????? It doesn't even make sense. Ridiculous.

Just as ridiculous as Michael saying Sonny taught him to take responsibility for his actions good or bad....when the hell did that ever happen...when did he or Carly EVER teach Michael or Morgan anything good. OOOOYYYYY

As for Carly...it's takes one to know one stupid woman.

Not to mention, Frodd's life mission was to torture the one man Carly loved consistently - Jason. It is so OOC that Carly wouldn't want to kill anyone who hurt Jason that much.

#9   2013/09/05 08:38PM
    genhospchat

Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote crazydaisy:

Hi Gen!

Hi back atcha CD

I feel similarly about Carly - sometimes she's entertaining and fun, sometimes she's actually genuine - I really enjoy her at those times... but when things don't go her way she becomes the biggest hypocrite and just drives me nuts. Putting her with Frodd is ruining her and any growth she'd shown recently. I wish Jax would come back... I find her so much more enjoyable when he's around.

I agree. Her and Frodd just make Carly look bad as a character and everything that she has become. I know the writers liked the dynamic of Carly/Todd but he isn't Todd so they need to stop changing the GH characters to fit in the OLTL characters.

Franco did some unbelievably despicable, unforgivable things that cant be rectified. The horrible things he did to Jason, to Joss, to Michael, to Carly, to Danny and she is becoming ok with him because he acted like Jason once? She thinks he can change and is giving him a chance to but AJ never will? What did AJ do that she says he'll always be the same but drink? Alcoholics do fall off the wagon (she should know she helped him get back into years ago to cover her own butt).

I laugh every time she talks about how AJ is responsible for Jason's injury.. First, that's not really how it happened. Jason jumped into the car, AJ kicked him out numerous times and he wouldn't get out (not excusing AJ and of course not condoning drunk driving in the least).

Second, if not for that, Jason wouldn't have been there to clean up all the messes she made of her own life because there never would have been a Jason Morgan. There never would have been a Michael because it was Jason Carly wanted that night but he wasnt around so she slept with AJ and got pregnant with Michael. She wouldn't have had Morgan and her relationship with no man Sonny would not have existed and she would never have had Jax to kick around because she never would have had to help him with Courtney's child because she wouldn't have been best friends with Courtney if no Sonny. This also means she wouldn't have had Josslyn.

Oh Carly, you owe your whole world to AJ so you really shouldn't be putting him down! Carly should THANK AJ for the accident or she would have been desolate and wouldn't have ANY of what she has.

#10   2013/09/06 04:32AM
    Vertigobarbie

Hi Gen, Cardgirl, CD and Patty L.

Rather than respond to all of you individually I'm just going to do it here.

I admit I haven't seen yesterday's show yet, my stupid PVR only started taping 10 minutes in, so I have to catch up on YT.

Like Gen I want to like Carly but I can never be a fan of hers because she constantly flip flops. Just when you think she's finally figured it out and matured, bam, she does something stupid yet again.

Cardgirl, Carly can NEVER be taken off the bus list. We all know she will do something to mess up.

CD, when Michael had that conversation with Kiki, I was like WTF?!!! Sonny taught him that? When did Mr. It'sallaboutme, teach his sons anything? He did teach Morgan to be selfish just like him though.

Never ever ever would Carly be involved in any way, shape or form with the person who did to her family what Franco did.
    Unless, she's decided to "cling" to him because he's Jason's twin. If that's the case, she needs another trip to Shadybrooke and fast!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list