List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/26 04:46AM, Views: 93837, Replies: 2818
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/10/16 09:45AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe: I was so pleasantly surprised last week to get to see Julian again shirtless.

It looked like Carly was enjoying the view as well. Their chemistry was OFF THE CHARTS!

Good scenes, good chemistry, and now Julian and Frodd sparring over Carly while shirtless. Heaven!

#82   2013/10/17 06:02AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote JaneDoe: I was so pleasantly surprised last week to get to see Julian again shirtless.

It looked like Carly was enjoying the view as well. Their chemistry was OFF THE CHARTS!

Good scenes, good chemistry, and now Julian and Frodd sparring over Carly while shirtless. Heaven!

I am really enjoying this whole Carly/Frodd/Julian s/l. Frodd and Julian's sparring over Carly was fabulous. They are both marvelous actors who are very entertaining to watch. Keep it up GH!

#83   2013/10/24 09:32AM
    ghfanfare

Dude! That was some hot kiss that Julian laid on Carly!

#84   2013/10/24 09:49AM
    JaneDoe

I was so happy to see Julian on my screen again yesterday! There are pieces all over PC that lead to him being Julian... I'm anxiously awaiting the big AHA moment. I'm also wondering what Morgan will do with the info he overheard yesterday.

#85   2013/10/28 06:11AM
    JaneDoe

LOVED seeing ruthless Julian in action and I admit that I was really hoping his threat to off Morgan would have come to fruition. I really can't stand Morgan, but if we get him working against his father with Julian.... I think I might be able to stomach him..... for a little while anyway.

#86   2013/10/28 07:41AM
    Nightmoves

It's really refreshing to see a mobster actually ACT like a mobster AND look so hot while doing it

#87   2013/10/28 08:02AM
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves: It's really refreshing to see a mobster actually ACT like a mobster AND look so hot while doing it

Amen to that.

#88   2013/10/28 08:12AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: It's really refreshing to see a mobster actually ACT like a mobster AND look so hot while doing it

Yes! No whining, fumbling around with words and weapons, just ACTION! I'm in love.

#89   2013/10/28 08:30AM
    ghfanfare

And no throwing of barware either. Definitely hot.

#90   2013/10/28 08:41AM
    Gideon58

No argument here, the actor playing Julian is smoking hot.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list