List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 11:36AM, Views: 83150, Replies: 2541
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/09/19 07:15AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves: Love me some Julian! Love the way he so calmly and collectively took out the traitor and looked so hot while doing it

No yelling, no blundering.... just BAM. LOVED IT!

Exactly! No yelling unintelligibly like this>> "I'm [pause] going to [pause] kill you”. “You [pause] deserve to [pause] die”. “You [pause] [pause] betrayed me”. “I'm going to [pause] shoot you [pause] now”.

#62   2013/09/19 08:20AM
    ghfanfare

I say it's time to break out the steam room set. And then put Julian in a towel...in the steam room....sigh.

#63   2013/09/19 08:23AM
    theresao

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves: Love me some Julian! Love the way he so calmly and collectively took out the traitor and looked so hot while doing it

Exactly! No yelling unintelligibly like this>> "I'm [pause] going to [pause] kill you”. “You [pause] deserve to [pause] die”. “You [pause] [pause] betrayed me”. “I'm going to [pause] shoot you [pause] now”.

And all the while thinking, "Somebody hurry up and get here before I actually have to pull the trigger"

#64   2013/09/19 09:52AM
    JaneDoe

Quote theresao:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:

And all the while thinking, "Somebody hurry up and get here before I actually have to pull the trigger"

Yep, I think that's what's really going through his head.

#65   2013/09/19 09:53AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: I say it's time to break out the steam room set. And then put Julian in a towel...in the steam room....sigh.

Surely the MC has a steam room! Great idea fanfare!

#66   2013/09/19 10:26AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: I say it's time to break out the steam room set. And then put Julian in a towel...in the steam room....sigh.

Surely the MC has a steam room! Great idea fanfare!

Wish it was my idea...but it was a staple on OLTL. There was a family of brothers, the Fords, who spent a lot of time in that steam room, and who all happened to have nice abs.

#67   2013/09/19 11:32AM
    Lizzytish

The best thing this show has done in years is bring on William DeVry as Julian Jerome. I'm not a favor of the mob aspect of this show -- but I am so sick of Sonny's sour puss - Derek/Julian is a welcome change. Used to like Shawn until this weeks show when he was beating up the guy and threatening to put his hand in that deep fryer. Please! This is not what I call daytime TV.

Derek/Julian has chemistry with Alexis, and even Carly -- so it will be interesting to see where they go with him. I just hope he stays on long term. Ava OTOH, is wearing out her welcome with me.

#68   2013/09/27 09:18AM
    ghfanfare

Still not feeling Julian and Alexis. She just acts too silly. Think they should hook him up with someone unexpected. Like? Hmmm.

#69   2013/09/27 09:51AM
    Nightmoves

I loved the way Julian was getting under Seans skin at Kelleys.

Someone else mentioned this, but Sean really annoyed me when he was threatening Vince with the deep fryer. I can't picture the Sean who first came of the show acting like that.

Anyway, back to Julian. He rocks

#70   2013/09/30 08:13AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: I loved the way Julian was getting under Seans skin at Kelleys.

Someone else mentioned this, but Sean really annoyed me when he was threatening Vince with the deep fryer. I can't picture the Sean who first came of the show acting like that.

Anyway, back to Julian. He rocks

I'm missing my Julian!

I LOVED how he was getting to Shawn too! I want to see more, more, more.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list