List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 02:03PM, Views: 55576, Replies: 1587
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/09/09 09:12AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: Regardless of whose daddy he is, whose future bed partner he may be, how old he looks, or how old he is supposed to be, I liked the entrance of this character and am intrigued about whether he will be bad or good or a bit of both. I think he is good-looking, to say nothing of having a very fit appearance. Which is why I started this FAN thread.

I think he will be a bit of both. We know he's trying to take back his family's MOB territory, so that right there shows him to be "bad", yet he's not simply an evil villain either as he's showing much concern and caring for a kid even before he knew he was his grandchild.... now even more so.

Most importantly.... he's HOT. Flaming HOT.

#42   2013/09/09 10:04AM
    Bizlet

The actor did great work on AMC and I can see the attraction bt Alexis and Julian it will be a great story.

#43   2013/09/09 11:26AM
    iluvtad

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote iluvtad: William DeVry was hot when he was on AMC, and even hotter now! Want him to be here for a long, long, time. Julian and Alexis have tons of chemistry.

Finally I found a fellow AMC fan who remembers him as Michael Cambias he was a hottie and a baddie.

I remember him well Bizlet, I also remember wishing someone else had played Bianca's rapist, then William DeVry wouldn't have to be written off the show! He is so good to look at!
    I would have responded to you earlier, but I was off the computer all weekend!

#44   2013/09/17 12:05PM
    JaneDoe

There is simply no reason I should be finding my man(hear that Gen!) on page 7! Don't worry Julian.... I'll bring you back to the top.

I loved watching him yesterday, cool as a cucumber. Taking action like a REAL mobster. None of that whiny, boring, talk you to death nonsense. Bam, you're dead.

#45   2013/09/17 12:17PM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: There is simply no reason I should be finding my man(hear that Gen!) on page 7! Don't worry Julian.... I'll bring you back to the top.

I loved watching him yesterday, cool as a cucumber. Taking action like a REAL mobster. None of that whiny, boring, talk you to death nonsense. Bam, you're dead.

Yeah I like seeing him action.

#46   2013/09/17 04:39PM
    flightygirl

He is the best new character in a long time! JMO

#47   2013/09/17 06:04PM
    sjogirl

He is DELICIOUS!

#48   2013/09/18 08:43AM
    ghfanfare

I am ready for another shirtless scene.

#49   2013/09/19 12:12AM
    whatapaincho...

I love Julian also, Even back when he played the guy who raped Bianca on all my children.. Just wish he'd take a part where he could stick around a few yrs or longer.

I want to see him get with Alexis, think they are gonna be Hot when it happens, although not looking forward to her getting hurt.

#50   2013/09/19 12:20AM
    whatapaincho...

Quote rainhue:
    Quote BlackTruth:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: I think he was about 5 years old when he knocked up alexis..LOL...I swear..the casting on this show....Sam is more suited to date her daddy than her mom is..

And no..I'm not being perverted...eesh.

I agree. He looks more suited as a love interest for Sam then Alexis.

this white dude way over hype it must be casting agents up in this thread i see nothing special about him, or are the soap trying to use him to wash Alexis clean that she slept with a black guy
    (hoping fans forget about it, this was Carly fear she hella attracted to Shawn but she knows racism exist and stuff like this can hurt careers etc...

I don't think it has anything to do with race. Shawn used to be attractive too...until he beat the crap out of someone. Now, not so much.

Shawn was never hot, and it has nothing to do with him being a different Race. Him and Alexis were a bad fit from the get go, and who ever wrote that story line should have been fired. They Need to bring on beautiful black woman for shawn and have a nice Black family in town.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list