List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 01:41PM, Views: 63680, Replies: 1892
    « 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 » »| page:
    #481   2014/02/17 09:34AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    Howie79

Quote oltllover:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ghfanfare: Looking forward to more Julian this week. Hoping he gets to outwit Sonny for a while longer before they have to make Sonny win.

They don't have to make him win, this is a whole new writing team maybe they feel like some fans do that its time to shake up Sonny's world and try something new. In the mean time Julian is slowly but surely developing relationships with his kids and alexis maybe he will choose them over the mob life and Sonny will "win" by default but in the end will still be the same boring one note mobster.

True! I honestly don't care if Julian wins some big, bad mob war. I just want him to continue to be interesting and fresh. He is very talented and dynamic and I want him to develop an even bigger foothold in PC.

I agree.

I agre with both of you. I just keep getting the feeling that they are going to sacrifice him somewhere along the way for a big Sonny story. Really hope that doesn't happen. Maybe the new ptb will want to shake up Sonny's world and this is the way they are going to do it. We can only hope. As long as Julian stays on my screen, I am good with it.

#482   2014/02/18 04:48AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Howie79:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ghfanfare: Looking forward to more Julian this week. Hoping he gets to outwit Sonny for a while longer before they have to make Sonny win.

They don't have to make him win, this is a whole new writing team maybe they feel like some fans do that its time to shake up Sonny's world and try something new. In the mean time Julian is slowly but surely developing relationships with his kids and alexis maybe he will choose them over the mob life and Sonny will "win" by default but in the end will still be the same boring one note mobster.

True! I honestly don't care if Julian wins some big, bad mob war. I just want him to continue to be interesting and fresh. He is very talented and dynamic and I want him to develop an even bigger foothold in PC.

I agree.

I agre with both of you. I just keep getting the feeling that they are going to sacrifice him somewhere along the way for a big Sonny story. Really hope that doesn't happen. Maybe the new ptb will want to shake up Sonny's world and this is the way they are going to do it. We can only hope. As long as Julian stays on my screen, I am good with it.

I don't think they would give Julian a family, hook him up with Alexis just to get rid of him. I think he's around for long time

#483   2014/02/18 04:49AM
    Nightmoves

Looks like we get Julian today

#484   2014/02/18 05:48AM
    Bizlet

Quote Howie79:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltllover:

I agree.

I don't get the feeling that RC is as pro Sonny and MB as Guza was when was writing the show. I was looking up something that happened 7 years ago when Guza was writing every recap started out Sonny and blah blah ect. There were weeks and weeks of shows like that it is not that way now. I love Julian and hope he is on my screen for a long time.

#485   2014/02/18 05:54AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: Looks like we get Julian today

#486   2014/02/18 07:08AM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves: Looks like we get Julian today

YAY!!!!!!!

#487   2014/02/20 08:30AM
    ghfanfare

When Julian said 'speak of the devil' I was racking my brain trying to remember who he could have been talking about that is now showing up. The only person I remember him discussing previously that day was Olivia Jerome.

#488   2014/02/20 08:43AM
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare: When Julian said 'speak of the devil' I was racking my brain trying to remember who he could have been talking about that is now showing up. The only person I remember him discussing previously that day was Olivia Jerome.

That would be interesting I don't remember if Olivia Jerome mother was mentioned back than maybe Donna Mills will be her mother. I don't remember if Olivia and Julian had the same mother.

#489   2014/02/20 08:52AM
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ghfanfare: When Julian said 'speak of the devil' I was racking my brain trying to remember who he could have been talking about that is now showing up. The only person I remember him discussing previously that day was Olivia Jerome.

That would be interesting I don't remember if Olivia Jerome mother was mentioned back than maybe Donna Mills will be her mother. I don't remember if Olivia and Julian had the same mother.

this is only a guess but when Victor first showed up on Robin's door step she asked "who are you" he answered by saying "let me introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste...sorry I couldn't resist." the first part of that is a lyric from a Stones song(sympathy for the DEVIL) ok maybe I am reaching but RC is known for his innuedo and twisted humor. I was thinking Donna Mills was going to part of the Nina/Silas story but I could be totally wrong about all of this so maybe it is Julian's mom or sister. who knows I just want to find out soon and of course see Julian on my tv again SOOOOON

#490   2014/02/20 10:04AM
    JaneDoe

I too can't wait to find out who this mystery person is in Julian's business. It's got to be good if it's unfolding during sweeps, right?

« 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list