List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 10:43AM, Views: 31931, Replies: 974
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/08 12:19PM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    BlackTruth

Quote ransomha:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: I think he was about 5 years old when he knocked up alexis..LOL...I swear..the casting on this show....Sam is more suited to date her daddy than her mom is..

And no..I'm not being perverted...eesh.

I agree. He looks more suited as a love interest for Sam then Alexis.

this white dude way over hype it must be casting agents up in this thread i see nothing special about him, or are the soap trying to use him to wash Alexis clean that she slept with a black guy
    (hoping fans forget about it, this was Carly fear she hella attracted to Shawn but she knows racism exist and stuff like this can hurt careers etc...

#32   2013/09/08 03:18PM
    rainhue

Quote BlackTruth:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: I think he was about 5 years old when he knocked up alexis..LOL...I swear..the casting on this show....Sam is more suited to date her daddy than her mom is..

this white dude way over hype it must be casting agents up in this thread i see nothing special about him, or are the soap trying to use him to wash Alexis clean that she slept with a black guy
    (hoping fans forget about it, this was Carly fear she hella attracted to Shawn but she knows racism exist and stuff like this can hurt careers etc...

I don't think it has anything to do with race. Shawn used to be attractive too...until he beat the crap out of someone. Now, not so much.

#33   2013/09/08 03:45PM
    ransomha

Quote rainhue:
    Quote BlackTruth:
    Quote ransomha:

I don't think it has anything to do with race. Shawn used to be attractive too...until he beat the crap out of someone. Now, not so much.

I still think he is. Franco needed a good azz kicking. That butt whipping saved his life. It's when they discovered his brain tumor. He should send Shawn a thank you card.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/08 03:46PM
    #34   2013/09/08 04:09PM
    rainhue

Quote ransomha:
    Quote rainhue:
    Quote BlackTruth:
    Quote ransomha:

I still think he is. Franco needed a good azz kicking. That butt whipping saved his life. It's when they discovered his brain tumor. He should send Shawn a thank you card.

Why did he beat him up, anyway? I know Sonny ordered him to but I don't remember why. Thanks

#35   2013/09/08 05:52PM
    flanndreams

Sorry if this has been brought up before (didn't have time to read all the comments on this thread), but isn't he too young to be playing Sam's daddy? I know actors can play younger or older than their actual ages (that's why it's called acting, I know, LOL), but in this case he also looks too young to be her father. Alexis was also supposed to be very young when she gave birth to Sam, yet she looks believable as her mom. Julian--at first glance I'd say more believable as a love interest to Sam. (This is not meant to bash KM, btw; she's always been a favorite of mine.)

Oops, sorry, just now read some comments saying the same thing I did.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/08 05:54PM
    #36   2013/09/09 06:18AM
    JaneDoe

I think the man has just aged well. I think IRL the actor is within the same age his character is suppose to be. I do not think he looks as young as Sam at all. Maybe younger than Alexis, but no where near Sam's age. I think they actually favor each other and the casting was excellent for Sam's dad.

#37   2013/09/09 07:41AM
    ghfanfare

No problem at all seeing him as Sammy's papa. He looks plenty old enough to me. Not sure I want to see him with Alexis, though. She can never just enjoy a romance. Always has to think it to death.

#38   2013/09/09 07:55AM
    ransomha

This BIG father s/l is BORING.

Hate Danny being sick, he's such a big robust baby it looks ridiculous.

Derek looks better matched for Liz or Sam or Maxie. Just because he has a tinge of grey at his temples, does not make him in his 50's. He's a good looking man but, not a match for Alexis. IMO

#39   2013/09/09 08:55AM
    ghfanfare

Regardless of whose daddy he is, whose future bed partner he may be, how old he looks, or how old he is supposed to be, I liked the entrance of this character and am intrigued about whether he will be bad or good or a bit of both. I think he is good-looking, to say nothing of having a very fit appearance. Which is why I started this FAN thread.

#40   2013/09/09 09:00AM
    crazydaisy

Quote ghfanfare: Regardless of whose daddy he is, whose future bed partner he may be, how old he looks, or how old he is supposed to be, I liked the entrance of this character and am intrigued about whether he will be bad or good or a bit of both. I think he is good-looking, to say nothing of having a very fit appearance. Which is why I started this FAN thread.

I agree fanfare - I've been loving his introduction so far! I'm interested in learning more about him, about his ties to his family and the mob, etc.

I'm also loving his developing relationship with his daughter and her mother.

AND I think he's smoking hot

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list