List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 07:55AM, Views: 99317, Replies: 2931
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/06 07:30AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    PatsMom

I love his smile (among other things)

#22   2013/09/06 08:24AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Okay I'll be the dirty girl. Julian is _ung!!!!
    Yowzah! Yowzah! Yowzah!!!

#23   2013/09/06 08:40AM
    vickidink

In one of the other Topics on this board someone suggested that Julian might be wearing more than 2 socks - I don't think so - I paused my tv and no he was just wearing the 2 on his feet - about time a woman my age has someone on GH that isn't in his 20s or 30s that she can drool over without feeling guilty that he is around the age of her son!

#24   2013/09/06 08:54AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote vickidink: In one of the other Topics on this board someone suggested that Julian might be wearing more than 2 socks - I don't think so - I paused my tv and no he was just wearing the 2 on his feet - about time a woman my age has someone on GH that isn't in his 20s or 30s that she can drool over without feeling guilty that he is around the age of her son!

I'm glad someone admitted that they rewound and paused. LOL!
    I ddi as well, and as a woman in her sixties I can assure you that was no sock!

#25   2013/09/06 08:56AM
    Nightmoves

Quote vickidink: In one of the other Topics on this board someone suggested that Julian might be wearing more than 2 socks - I don't think so - I paused my tv and no he was just wearing the 2 on his feet - about time a woman my age has someone on GH that isn't in his 20s or 30s that she can drool over without feeling guilty that he is around the age of her son!

LOL I agree with the bolded! I remember thinking dirty thoughts about Michael when he did that dance at the nurses ball

#26   2013/09/07 11:40AM
    ghfanfare

I was actually thinking Julian and Elizabeth could be hot. I like those unexpected pairings.

Looking forward to more shirtless scenes.

#27   2013/09/07 04:30PM
    ReignOfTerror

I think he was about 5 years old when he knocked up alexis..LOL...I swear..the casting on this show....Sam is more suited to date her daddy than her mom is..

And no..I'm not being perverted...eesh.

#28   2013/09/07 11:20PM
    genhospchat

Quote ReignOfTerror: I think he was about 5 years old when he knocked up alexis..LOL...I swear..the casting on this show....Sam is more suited to date her daddy than her mom is..

I thought the same, that he is better suited for Sam.

How come Alexis hasn't WONDERED if he could possibly be Sam's father, considering he is the ONLY other one to match Danny? They have his DNA, figure it out and do a test

#29   2013/09/07 11:31PM
    genhospchat

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: I think he was about 5 years old when he knocked up alexis..LOL...I swear..the casting on this show....Sam is more suited to date her daddy than her mom is..

I thought the same, that he is better suited for Sam.

How come Alexis hasn't WONDERED if he could possibly be Sam's father, considering he is the ONLY other one to match Danny? She says he looks familiar so switch that lightbulb on above your head. They have his DNA, figure it out and do a test

#30   2013/09/08 10:13AM
    ransomha

I agree. He looks more suited as a love interest for Sam then Alexis.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list