List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 11:01AM, Views: 84122, Replies: 2576
    « 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 » »| page:
    #281   2014/01/28 06:15AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe: LOVED Julian outing Duke's alignment with Sonny.... BRILLIANT, SMART move on his part. I love how calculating he is. Is not all about brawn or violence.... it's about smarts. I really like Duke, but he's a fool to pair up with Sonny (Dude just risked his life and his secret alliance just to check his son's allegiance. .... who cares how it affected Duke! ) . He should have worked on his own or along side Anna to take Julian down, instead he let Sonny talk him into to doing something he KNEW he could lose Anna over and Julian just outed him. LOVE it!

Just proves once again Julian is smarter. Now Sonny is probably going lose his right hand man and Duke may lose Anna.

He gets even without getting his hands dirty.

#282   2014/01/28 07:11AM
    Howie79

Love that Julian is cool under pressure, that he is calculating, that he steps back and evaluates the situation before acting. He keeps a cool head and calmly pulls the strings in his direction. Very smooth to go to Anna, now Duke will be caught in the proverbial rock and a hard place. Unlike some who must scream and rant and throw things. Nice to see that someone can be mature.

#283   2014/01/28 07:31AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Howie79: Love that Julian is cool under pressure, that he is calculating, that he steps back and evaluates the situation before acting. He keeps a cool head and calmly pulls the strings in his direction. Very smooth to go to Anna, now Duke will be caught in the proverbial rock and a hard place. Unlike some who must scream and rant and throw things. Nice to see that someone can be mature.

Exactly! This is what I love about Julian! That, and he looks good in a towel.

#284   2014/01/28 08:11AM
    Howie79

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Howie79: Love that Julian is cool under pressure, that he is calculating, that he steps back and evaluates the situation before acting. He keeps a cool head and calmly pulls the strings in his direction. Very smooth to go to Anna, now Duke will be caught in the proverbial rock and a hard place. Unlike some who must scream and rant and throw things. Nice to see that someone can be mature.

Exactly! This is what I love about Julian! That, and he looks good in a towel.

To the bolded : This is a given, any time, any day.

#285   2014/01/28 09:28AM
    ghfanfare

It is so refreshing to see a ruthless calculating mobbie instead of a tantrum throwing promiscuous child/man.

#286   2014/01/28 09:34AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ghfanfare: It is so refreshing to see a ruthless calculating mobbie instead of a tantrum throwing promiscuous child/man.

Yes it is!

#287   2014/01/28 09:38AM
    Nightmoves

Destroying Duke and Anna's relationship would hurt Duke more than any beating and Julian knows that. I also think this may cause Anna to go after Sonny. Win-win for Julian. No bluster, no tantrums, no barware throwing involved just smart and calculated thinking. Love Julian

I hate that duke went to work for Sonny as I love him and Anna together.

#288   2014/01/28 09:56AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: Destroying Duke and Anna's relationship would hurt Duke more than any beating and Julian knows that. I also think this may cause Anna to go after Sonny. Win-win for Julian. No bluster, no tantrums, no barware throwing involved just smart and calculated thinking. Love Julian

Yes! Much smarter than throwing someone out of their office/hotel or a schoolyard beat down. Destroying Duke's relationship and pointing the finger at Sonny was brilliant. I am very interested in seeing how he handles Sam asking for help with Ava.

#289   2014/01/28 10:01AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves: Destroying Duke and Anna's relationship would hurt Duke more than any beating and Julian knows that. I also think this may cause Anna to go after Sonny. Win-win for Julian. No bluster, no tantrums, no barware throwing involved just smart and calculated thinking. Love Julian

Yes! Much smarter than throwing someone out of their office/hotel or a schoolyard beat down. Destroying Duke's relationship and pointing the finger at Sonny was brilliant. I am very interested in seeing how he handles Sam asking for help with Ava.

I think today's show should be good or whenever they pick that back up. I have been watching DOLS and they have that infighting bt the family members it makes for good drama. So Ava against Julian bc he wants a relationship with his daughter should be interesting.

#290   2014/01/28 10:09AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe:

I think today's show should be good or whenever they pick that back up. I have been watching DOLS and they have that infighting bt the family members it makes for good drama. So Ava against Julian bc he wants a relationship with his daughter should be interesting.

Yep.... Ava siding with Morgan and her not wanting Julian to hurt him, then Julian siding with Sam and digging to find out if Ava had anything to do with Silas' wife's death.... while they still have to work together to bring down Sonny. Should be fun!

« 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list