List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 09:19AM, Views: 66089, Replies: 1966
    « 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:
    #271   2014/01/22 07:30PM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    ghfanfare

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ghfanfare: I don't quite understand why Sam is so hostile to Julian. He did give bone marrow to help Danny. His reason for not wanting to bank it seems quite reasonable. He doesn't want to die. And if he is dead, what good is he to Danny then?

I would think Sam would understand that since she was married to a mob hit man and knows all about the mob life. Why isn't she mad at Sonny for threatening to kill the man whose bone marrow can help Danny? Don't get it. JMO.

On another note, was that a big anvil yesterday that Alexis will soon be falling into Julian's arms?! Looking forward to that one.

I was just looking for this thread to post the same thing

I figured this would be a safe place to discuss it. I also don't understand Sam. Julian saved Danny's life! I can't imagine having someone save my child's life only to turn around and call them scum!

Her husband, and Danny's father was a hit man for crying out loud. Julian being in the mob should not phase her one bit. While she tolerated Sonny for Jason's sake, I don't think she really cares what happens to him or his business.

Maybe this is all being done towards a future storyline, but at this point her behavior just does not make sense to me.

I am glad to see I am not the only one who is wondering about this. It just seems like her hostility is really blown out of proportion. I mean, I understand wanting to protect her son's health, but Julian has told her that if Danny needs more bone marrow, he will be there for him.

I also didn't understand why Sam just stood there and said nothing to Lucas when Julian walked up to them. She could have clued Lucas in to what was going on.

Now Lucas, I can see where he would be shocked and angry about finding out that his mobster father is alive.

Btw, good casting. Lucas looks a lot like Julian.

Yes, Sam's anger is a bit much. Does she not think about what should happen if Danny were to get sick and need another bone marrow transplant? Would just go up to Julian after treating him like this and ask...albeit he would do it in a heartbeat.

I think his comment to her the other day, and the way she looked at him after is because he has had the bone marrow harvested. Why else would he say that..?

Did you see the look on Alexis' face when Sonny said that? Foreshadowing IMO that Julian and Alexis will be together.

I am certain Julian and Alexis will be together she likes the bad boys. Apparently it started for her when she was a young girl.

Yes, Alexis will be reliving her youth with Julian.

#272   2014/01/23 05:53AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ghfanfare: I don't quite understand why Sam is so hostile to Julian. He did give bone marrow to help Danny. His reason for not wanting to bank it seems quite reasonable. He doesn't want to die. And if he is dead, what good is he to Danny then?

I would think Sam would understand that since she was married to a mob hit man and knows all about the mob life. Why isn't she mad at Sonny for threatening to kill the man whose bone marrow can help Danny? Don't get it. JMO.

On another note, was that a big anvil yesterday that Alexis will soon be falling into Julian's arms?! Looking forward to that one.

I figured this would be a safe place to discuss it. I also don't understand Sam. Julian saved Danny's life! I can't imagine having someone save my child's life only to turn around and call them scum!

Her husband, and Danny's father was a hit man for crying out loud. Julian being in the mob should not phase her one bit. While she tolerated Sonny for Jason's sake, I don't think she really cares what happens to him or his business.

Maybe this is all being done towards a future storyline, but at this point her behavior just does not make sense to me.

I am glad to see I am not the only one who is wondering about this. It just seems like her hostility is really blown out of proportion. I mean, I understand wanting to protect her son's health, but Julian has told her that if Danny needs more bone marrow, he will be there for him.

I also didn't understand why Sam just stood there and said nothing to Lucas when Julian walked up to them. She could have clued Lucas in to what was going on.

Now Lucas, I can see where he would be shocked and angry about finding out that his mobster father is alive.

Yes, Sam's anger is a bit much. Does she not think about what should happen if Danny were to get sick and need another bone marrow transplant? Would just go up to Julian after treating him like this and ask...albeit he would do it in a heartbeat.

I think his comment to her the other day, and the way she looked at him after is because he has had the bone marrow harvested. Why else would he say that..?

Did you see the look on Alexis' face when Sonny said that? Foreshadowing IMO that Julian and Alexis will be together.

I am certain Julian and Alexis will be together she likes the bad boys. Apparently it started for her when she was a young girl.

Yes, Alexis will be reliving her youth with Julian.

Imagine Sonny's reaction HA! He'll be spittin, stammering and throwing around empty threats! I hope his head explodes

#273   2014/01/23 07:23AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Nightmoves:

I agree that he looks a LOT like Julian and it's funny how that worked out since they re-hired the last actor to play Lucas. I'm glad they chose to bring him back and he was available.

#274   2014/01/23 08:54AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe: I agree that he looks a LOT like Julian and it's funny how that worked out since they re-hired the last actor to play Lucas. I'm glad they chose to bring him back and he was available.

I didn't remember that he was the last actor that played Lucas. I had someone else pictured in my mind.

#275   2014/01/23 08:59AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote JaneDoe: I agree that he looks a LOT like Julian and it's funny how that worked out since they re-hired the last actor to play Lucas. I'm glad they chose to bring him back and he was available.

I didn't remember that he was the last actor that played Lucas. I had someone else pictured in my mind.

It was him.... there was another one before that (he had a crush on Maxie, but Georgie had a crush on him... I think ), but his last return when he came out of the closet was the current actor playing him. I kept looking at him next to Julian in their scenes marveling at how much they looked alike. Amazing.

#276   2014/01/23 09:00AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Nightmoves: Imagine Sonny's reaction HA! He'll be spittin, stammering and throwing around empty threats! I hope his head explodes

Sonny is such a jerk. He is a mental case. And there is just no appeal for me AT ALL. He needs to go on a long vacation. And take Olivia with him.

Did you see the preview for today's show? If not, don't read further.

Julian shirtless is such a lovely sight! Looking forward to that.

#277   2014/01/23 09:02AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare:

It was him.... there was another one before that (he had a crush on Maxie, but Georgie had a crush on him... I think ), but his last return when he came out of the closet was the current actor playing him. I kept looking at him next to Julian in their scenes marveling at how much they looked alike. Amazing.

Yes, the one before that is the one I remember. It is amazing that they happen to look so much alike.

I predict that Lucas will fight their connection for a while and there will be great angst and gnashing of teeth. Then they will finally bond.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/23 09:08AM
    #278   2014/01/27 10:19AM
    ghfanfare

Well, I don't blame Duke for getting his licks in on Julian. So now he's had his revenge. Once again, Julian took it in stride.

I think Julian tested the waters to see if Sonny gave Morgan false info to set up this trap. Now he knows, of course, that Sonny set up his own kid. And Morgan knows it, too. More fuel for Julian to turn Morgan against Sonny. Clever.

On a shallow note, still loving the abs!

#279   2014/01/28 05:50AM
    JaneDoe

LOVED Julian outing Duke's alignment with Sonny.... BRILLIANT, SMART move on his part. I love how calculating he is. Is not all about brawn or violence.... it's about smarts. I really like Duke, but he's a fool to pair up with Sonny (Dude just risked his life and his secret alliance just to check his son's allegiance. .... who cares how it affected Duke! ) . He should have worked on his own or along side Anna to take Julian down, instead he let Sonny talk him into to doing something he KNEW he could lose Anna over and Julian just outed him. LOVE it!

#280   2014/01/28 06:02AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: LOVED Julian outing Duke's alignment with Sonny.... BRILLIANT, SMART move on his part. I love how calculating he is. Is not all about brawn or violence.... it's about smarts. I really like Duke, but he's a fool to pair up with Sonny (Dude just risked his life and his secret alliance just to check his son's allegiance. .... who cares how it affected Duke! ) . He should have worked on his own or along side Anna to take Julian down, instead he let Sonny talk him into to doing something he KNEW he could lose Anna over and Julian just outed him. LOVE it!

Just proves once again Julian is smarter. Now Sonny is probably going lose his right hand man and Duke may lose Anna.

« 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list