List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 07:55AM, Views: 99145, Replies: 2931
    « 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 » »| page:
    #261   2014/01/21 10:22AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    ghfanfare

I think you guys may be right about Julian secretly banking his bone marrow for Danny. I like that idea.

The more they show Julian acting cool and collected in the face of the townsfolk following him around with pitchforks, the more I like him.

Plus the added bonus is it makes Sonny and Olivia look like total fools.

#262   2014/01/21 10:31AM
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare: I think you guys may be right about Julian secretly banking his bone marrow for Danny. I like that idea.

The more they show Julian acting cool and collected in the face of the townsfolk following him around with pitchforks, the more I like him.

Plus the added bonus is it makes Sonny and Olivia look like total fools.

I think he stashed some of marrow as well. Unlike Sonny he dose not have to pretend to be the hero.

#263   2014/01/22 08:52AM
    ghfanfare

I don't quite understand why Sam is so hostile to Julian. He did give bone marrow to help Danny. His reason for not wanting to bank it seems quite reasonable. He doesn't want to die. And if he is dead, what good is he to Danny then?

I would think Sam would understand that since she was married to a mob hit man and knows all about the mob life. Why isn't she mad at Sonny for threatening to kill the man whose bone marrow can help Danny? Don't get it. JMO.

On another note, was that a big anvil yesterday that Alexis will soon be falling into Julian's arms?! Looking forward to that one.

#264   2014/01/22 08:57AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ghfanfare: I don't quite understand why Sam is so hostile to Julian. He did give bone marrow to help Danny. His reason for not wanting to bank it seems quite reasonable. He doesn't want to die. And if he is dead, what good is he to Danny then?

I would think Sam would understand that since she was married to a mob hit man and knows all about the mob life. Why isn't she mad at Sonny for threatening to kill the man whose bone marrow can help Danny? Don't get it. JMO.

On another note, was that a big anvil yesterday that Alexis will soon be falling into Julian's arms?! Looking forward to that one.

I was just looking for this thread to post the same thing

I figured this would be a safe place to discuss it. I also don't understand Sam. Julian saved Danny's life! I can't imagine having someone save my child's life only to turn around and call them scum!

Her husband, and Danny's father was a hit man for crying out loud. Julian being in the mob should not phase her one bit. While she tolerated Sonny for Jason's sake, I don't think she really cares what happens to him or his business.

Maybe this is all being done towards a future storyline, but at this point her behavior just does not make sense to me.

#265   2014/01/22 09:07AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ghfanfare: I don't quite understand why Sam is so hostile to Julian. He did give bone marrow to help Danny. His reason for not wanting to bank it seems quite reasonable. He doesn't want to die. And if he is dead, what good is he to Danny then?

I figured this would be a safe place to discuss it. I also don't understand Sam. Julian saved Danny's life! I can't imagine having someone save my child's life only to turn around and call them scum!

Her husband, and Danny's father was a hit man for crying out loud. Julian being in the mob should not phase her one bit. While she tolerated Sonny for Jason's sake, I don't think she really cares what happens to him or his business.

Maybe this is all being done towards a future storyline, but at this point her behavior just does not make sense to me.

I am glad to see I am not the only one who is wondering about this. It just seems like her hostility is really blown out of proportion. I mean, I understand wanting to protect her son's health, but Julian has told her that if Danny needs more bone marrow, he will be there for him.

I also didn't understand why Sam just stood there and said nothing to Lucas when Julian walked up to them. She could have clued Lucas in to what was going on.

Now Lucas, I can see where he would be shocked and angry about finding out that his mobster father is alive.

Btw, good casting. Lucas looks a lot like Julian.

#266   2014/01/22 09:15AM
    theresao

Quote Nightmoves:

JMO, but I think Sam is reacting to the 1-2 punch of finding out Julian is her father and no he wasn't harvesting bone marrow. Up until the night of the gallery opening she was bonding with Derrick Wells, benevolent stranger who saved her son. Early at the opening she asks Derrick to harvest bone marrow and he said yes, only to be sucker punched by "hey Derrick Wells is actually your "dead" father and oh by the way not harvesting marrow, sorry" I don't think is has anything to do with Sonny and Julian.

I think she'll come around in time, especially now that Lucas is in town.

#267   2014/01/22 09:16AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Nightmoves:

I am glad to see I am not the only one who is wondering about this. It just seems like her hostility is really blown out of proportion. I mean, I understand wanting to protect her son's health, but Julian has told her that if Danny needs more bone marrow, he will be there for him.

I also didn't understand why Sam just stood there and said nothing to Lucas when Julian walked up to them. She could have clued Lucas in to what was going on.

Now Lucas, I can see where he would be shocked and angry about finding out that his mobster father is alive.

Yes, Sam's anger is a bit much. Does she not think about what should happen if Danny were to get sick and need another bone marrow transplant? Would just go up to Julian after treating him like this and ask...albeit he would do it in a heartbeat.

I think his comment to her the other day, and the way she looked at him after is because he has had the bone marrow harvested. Why else would he say that..?

Did you see the look on Alexis' face when Sonny said that? Foreshadowing IMO that Julian and Alexis will be together.

#268   2014/01/22 01:32PM
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Nightmoves:

Yes, Sam's anger is a bit much. Does she not think about what should happen if Danny were to get sick and need another bone marrow transplant? Would just go up to Julian after treating him like this and ask...albeit he would do it in a heartbeat.

I think his comment to her the other day, and the way she looked at him after is because he has had the bone marrow harvested. Why else would he say that..?

Did you see the look on Alexis' face when Sonny said that? Foreshadowing IMO that Julian and Alexis will be together.

I am certain Julian and Alexis will be together she likes the bad boys. Apparently it started for her when she was a young girl.

#269   2014/01/22 06:34PM
    prussell95

The reason why she did not tell Lucas because she don't want nobody to like Julian. Sam is evil person.

#270   2014/01/22 07:28PM
    ghfanfare

Quote theresao:
    Quote Nightmoves:

JMO, but I think Sam is reacting to the 1-2 punch of finding out Julian is her father and no he wasn't harvesting bone marrow. Up until the night of the gallery opening she was bonding with Derrick Wells, benevolent stranger who saved her son. Early at the opening she asks Derrick to harvest bone marrow and he said yes, only to be sucker punched by "hey Derrick Wells is actually your "dead" father and oh by the way not harvesting marrow, sorry" I don't think is has anything to do with Sonny and Julian.

I think she'll come around in time, especially now that Lucas is in town.

Yes, it's been a shock for all of them. Instant family. Only on a soap. I think Sam will come around before Lucas.

« 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list