List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 11:01AM, Views: 84177, Replies: 2576
    « 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 » »| page:
    #251   2014/01/17 06:12AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves: So happy to see Julian he rocks a turleneck like no other! and he knows Lucas is his son! I'm not sure but may have missed some scenes. Can someone please tell me if they showed how he figured it out??

I think he started connecting the dots when he realized that Luke's name is Lucas and he is Bobbies brother and she has a son named Lucas and I guess after that he used his newspaper sources to research the whole adoption story.....

Thanks that's our Julian! Now he has not only a sister (whom I could do without)but a daughter, son and grandson in PC. I hope this means he will be around for a long time

#252   2014/01/17 06:21AM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves: So happy to see Julian he rocks a turleneck like no other! and he knows Lucas is his son! I'm not sure but may have missed some scenes. Can someone please tell me if they showed how he figured it out??

I think he started connecting the dots when he realized that Luke's name is Lucas and he is Bobbies brother and she has a son named Lucas and I guess after that he used his newspaper sources to research the whole adoption story.....

Thanks that's our Julian! Now he has not only a sister (whom I could do without)but a daughter, son and grandson in PC. I hope this means he will be around for a long time

I said way back it felt like this wasn't just a set up for a typical mob war story that would end in the same old way, more like the Zaccara stuff where they gave Johnny a lot of ties to people to anchor him as opposed to the Scully stuff where you knew Joe wouldn't be around for long.

#253   2014/01/17 06:25AM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

I said way back it felt like this wasn't just a set up for a typical mob war story that would end in the same old way, more like the Zaccara stuff where they gave Johnny a lot of ties to people to anchor him as opposed to the Scully stuff where you knew Joe wouldn't be around for long.

Exactly or Balkan and Karpov. They had no ties or back story to PC like the Jeromes. I saw Julian on NCIS btw really just loving this actor

#254   2014/01/17 06:53AM
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

Exactly or Balkan and Karpov. They had no ties or back story to PC like the Jeromes. I saw Julian on NCIS btw really just loving this actor

They are giving Julian ties to the old and current of PC I am hoping that means they are trying to keep the character around for a long time.

#255   2014/01/17 07:21AM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

He tweeted that there was more stuff between him and Tony but sadly it ended up on the cutting room floor I will try not to hold it against the NCIS people

#256   2014/01/17 07:32AM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

He tweeted that there was more stuff between him and Tony but sadly it ended up on the cutting room floor I will try not to hold it against the NCIS people

LOL. Off topic but how do you like the new agent that replaced Ziva?

#257   2014/01/17 10:23AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

They are giving Julian ties to the old and current of PC I am hoping that means they are trying to keep the character around for a long time.

Me, too! Towel and all.

#258   2014/01/20 10:51AM
    JaneDoe

I'm glad that Julian figured out Lucas was his son... what a smart guy. It's nice to see someone find out they are a parent without all the dragging out. Now on to him meeting him and seeing how that turns out. I'm sure it won't be easy, but at least he's acknowledging the fact that he doesn't want to be the kind of father his own was. I'm not expecting some warm and fuzzy union for now, but I'm hopeful that a bond will be formed. Lucas could be the bridge between Julian and Sam as well. I don't foresee Julian going anywhere anytime soon.

LOVED his reaction to Sonny and Olivia's antics. WOAH... Julian has some really scary enemies.... . bahahahaha!

#259   2014/01/20 10:57AM
    Bizlet

Notice Julian kept his cool no glass ware was broken or random stranger was capped in the knee.

#260   2014/01/20 04:28PM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

LOL. Off topic but how do you like the new agent that replaced Ziva?

Sorry I didn't answer sooner but with all the other silliness lately I missed this. I haven't really decided yet about her she is different then Ziva which I guess is the smart thing for them to do she is cute and I don't not like her but I need to see some more and she needs to be able to hang with the boys the way Ziva did. She is more "little sister" so far. if that makes sense.

« 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list