List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 01:37PM, Views: 86100, Replies: 2635
    « 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:
    #241   2014/01/10 10:10AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    ghfanfare

Dude! Julian is a total bad a$$! Lovin' it.

I don't know what Morgan was thinking. His old man is the local mob boss. He knows darn well you don't walk away from the mob. He is lucky Julian didn't take him out right then and there and dump him in the Pine Barrens.

#242   2014/01/10 11:07AM
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare: Dude! Julian is a total bad a$$! Lovin' it.

I don't know what Morgan was thinking. His old man is the local mob boss. He knows darn well you don't walk away from the mob. He is lucky Julian didn't take him out right then and there and dump him in the Pine Barrens.

Part of me wishes Julian did take Morgan out. He is such a whinny guy. I hate my dad, but I love Max, get over yourself already or you will be in a cell next to Johnny.

#243   2014/01/10 11:26AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bizlet:

Part of me wishes Julian did take Morgan out. He is such a whinny guy. I hate my dad, but I love Max, get over yourself already or you will be in a cell next to Johnny.

Morgan needs to stop acting like such a weenie and embrace his gangsta life. Maybe Julian can show him how.

#244   2014/01/10 11:33AM
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bizlet:

Morgan needs to stop acting like such a weenie and embrace his gangsta life. Maybe Julian can show him how.

Yes Julian is calm, cool and collected.

#245   2014/01/15 09:06AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bizlet: Yes Julian is calm, cool and collected.

I haven't seen Tuesday's show yet but I did watch on Monday where Morgan threw Julian up against the wall and went all ballistic on him. And what does Julian do? Stays calm, cool and collected.

Once again, Julian could have just beat the you know what out of Morgan. But he didn't. He just tried to calm him down and listen to what he had to say. Julian acts like more of a dad to Morgan than Sonny does. Well, except when he's threatening to hurt his family, lol.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/15 09:09AM
    #246   2014/01/15 09:08AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ghfanfare:

I haven't seen Tuesday's show yet but I did watch on Monday where Morgan threw Julian up against the wall and went all ballistic on him. And what does Julian do? Stays calm, cool and collected.

Once again, Julian could have just beat the you know what out of Morgan. But he didn't. He just tried to calm him down and listen to what he had to say. Julian acts like more of a dad to Morgan than Sonny does.

Julian is always cool, calm and collected. Such a refreshing change from the typical hot-headed, barware throwing mobsters

#247   2014/01/15 09:11AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ghfanfare:

Once again, Julian could have just beat the you know what out of Morgan. But he didn't. He just tried to calm him down and listen to what he had to say. Julian acts like more of a dad to Morgan than Sonny does.

Julian is always cool, calm and collected. Such a refreshing change from the typical hot-headed, barware throwing mobsters

IKR. In the last few days we've had Sonny going off on AJ, Michael going off on Franco, Morgan going off on Julian. They are all crazy and I can't figure out why ANY woman would want to be with any of them.

Now, Julian? Different story.

#248   2014/01/15 11:34AM
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ghfanfare:

IKR. In the last few days we've had Sonny going off on AJ, Michael going off on Franco, Morgan going off on Julian. They are all crazy and I can't figure out why ANY woman would want to be with any of them.

Now, Julian? Different story.

ITA, Julian is keeping it together.

#249   2014/01/17 06:02AM
    Nightmoves

So happy to see Julian he rocks a turleneck like no other! and he knows Lucas is his son! I'm not sure but may have missed some scenes. Can someone please tell me if they showed how he figured it out??

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/17 06:02AM
    #250   2014/01/17 06:08AM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves: So happy to see Julian he rocks a turleneck like no other! and he knows Lucas is his son! I'm not sure but may have missed some scenes. Can someone please tell me if they showed how he figured it out??

I think he started connecting the dots when he realized that Luke's name is Lucas and he is Bobbies brother and she has a son named Lucas and I guess after that he used his newspaper sources to research the whole adoption story.....

« 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list