List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 03:13PM, Views: 57351, Replies: 1667
    « 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:
    #231   2013/12/17 11:44AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: It was obvious that Julian meant to put a scare into Sonny and let him know that he's onto him kidnapping Carlos. As usual Julian stayed cool and collected while Sonny gets himself all worked up. Sonny better calm down or he's going to give himself a stroke. He's getting too old for this stuff, lol.

Honestly, I wish Julian would have just pulled the trigger so we wouldn't have to be subjected to more of Sonny's blustering. But then we wouldn't get to see Julian best Sonny at every turn, which I must say I am enjoying.

And now Sonny is pulling Duke into his half-a$$ schemes. Duke has been gone so long, he apparently doesn't realize that all of Sonny's plans backfire and innocent bystanders are always the victims of Sonny's revenge plots. Somebody needs to clue in Duke...pronto.

I really hope Duke doesn't end up being the victim of Sonny's bad plans this time.

If Duke wants to go after Julian, he should just do it himself. He should not get all mixed up with loser Sonny whose plans always go awry.

Exactly! I LOVE Duke and Anna and would love to see a match up between them and Julian like the old days.

ITA

If Sonny was any kind of decent human being he would have said "thanks but no thanks Duke, I know how much Anna means to you. I'll take care of this on my own."

Sonny needs at least two guys to be able to function.

#232   2013/12/17 01:40PM
    oltllover

The irony of Sonny hiding behind the pcpd is hilarious and Sonny is using Duke, thats why Sonny baited Julian into threatening anna because Sonny knew Duke was listening and that would push him over the edge. and btw how freakin long does it take to check out carlos' claim about being related to Lily. Sonny might want to get some better people working for him and how sad that Shawn turned into a thug and doesn't give a rat's booty about what might happen to TJ.

#233   2013/12/19 09:07AM
    ghfanfare

I haven't enjoyed a character this much since Johnny showed up a few years ago. Great scenes with Julian and Alexis. Once again Julian stays calm and cool while rattling Alexis. Loved it!

#234   2013/12/19 09:19AM
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare: I haven't enjoyed a character this much since Johnny showed up a few years ago. Great scenes with Julian and Alexis. Once again Julian stays calm and cool while rattling Alexis. Loved it!

ITA, Julian is going to wear Alexis down she likes bad boys as much as Carly. How many go arounds has she had with Jerry? The fathers of her other two kids are Sonny and Rick not exactly pillars of virtue.

#235   2013/12/19 09:25AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ghfanfare: I haven't enjoyed a character this much since Johnny showed up a few years ago. Great scenes with Julian and Alexis. Once again Julian stays calm and cool while rattling Alexis. Loved it!

ITA, Julian is going to wear Alexis down she likes bad boys as much as Carly. How many go arounds has she had with Jerry? The fathers of her other two kids are Sonny and Rick not exactly pillars of virtue.

Did WDV do love scenes on AMC? And if so, were they good? Some actors are just really good at the screen kissing.

#236   2013/12/19 09:32AM
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bizlet:

Did WDV do love scenes on AMC? And if so, were they good? Some actors are just really good at the screen kissing.

Yes I am looking forward to him be paired up with someone soon.

#237   2013/12/19 09:35AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bizlet:

Yes I am looking forward to him be paired up with someone soon.

Sounds good to me.

#238   2013/12/19 11:16AM
    FutureSoapWr...

I just LOVE Julian! I would love to see more scenes with him, Alexis, and Sam. Better yet... I would love for Julian & Alexis to get together. You know how Alexis LOVES those bad boys

#239   2013/12/19 04:33PM
    ghfanfare

Quote FutureSoapWriter: I just LOVE Julian! I would love to see more scenes with him, Alexis, and Sam. Better yet... I would love for Julian & Alexis to get together. You know how Alexis LOVES those bad boys

Yes, the more Alexis fights it, the more likely she is to end up in Julian's arms. This should be good.

#240   2014/01/03 04:55PM
    Bizlet

Julian even looks good when he is angry like today.

« 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list