List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 06:42AM, Views: 83552, Replies: 2553
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:
    #221   2013/12/17 10:02AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    Howie79

Love that Julian does it on his own - He doesn't need a big guy with a big gun standing behind him to make people listen.

#222   2013/12/17 10:14AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Howie79: Love that Julian does it on his own - He doesn't need a big guy with a big gun standing behind him to make people listen.

Agreed! Watching Sonny try to talk all big and bad with Shawn standing behind him like a big goon makes me LOL every time.

#223   2013/12/17 10:28AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Howie79: Love that Julian does it on his own - He doesn't need a big guy with a big gun standing behind him to make people listen.

Agreed! Watching Sonny try to talk all big and bad with Shawn standing behind him like a big goon makes me LOL every time.

hahaha! ITA!! I love mobster Julian, he's his own man does not need someone backing him up like Sonny always does. And Sonny is now using the PCPD as his shield too funny

#224   2013/12/17 10:36AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:

Reminds of Jason was killed Carly was badgering Sonny for sending Jason to do his dirty work. But Carly was right. The one time he did his own dirty work he shot Dante in the chest.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/17 10:37AM
    #225   2013/12/17 10:48AM
    ghfanfare

It was obvious that Julian meant to put a scare into Sonny and let him know that he's onto him kidnapping Carlos. As usual Julian stayed cool and collected while Sonny gets himself all worked up. Sonny better calm down or he's going to give himself a stroke. He's getting too old for this stuff, lol.

Honestly, I wish Julian would have just pulled the trigger so we wouldn't have to be subjected to more of Sonny's blustering. But then we wouldn't get to see Julian best Sonny at every turn, which I must say I am enjoying.

And now Sonny is pulling Duke into his half-a$$ schemes. Duke has been gone so long, he apparently doesn't realize that all of Sonny's plans backfire and innocent bystanders are always the victims of Sonny's revenge plots. Somebody needs to clue in Duke...pronto.

#226   2013/12/17 10:55AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: It was obvious that Julian meant to put a scare into Sonny and let him know that he's onto him kidnapping Carlos. As usual Julian stayed cool and collected while Sonny gets himself all worked up. Sonny better calm down or he's going to give himself a stroke. He's getting too old for this stuff, lol.

Honestly, I wish Julian would have just pulled the trigger so we wouldn't have to be subjected to more of Sonny's blustering. But then we wouldn't get to see Julian best Sonny at every turn, which I must say I am enjoying.

And now Sonny is pulling Duke into his half-a$$ schemes. Duke has been gone so long, he apparently doesn't realize that all of Sonny's plans backfire and innocent bystanders are always the victims of Sonny's revenge plots. Somebody needs to clue in Duke...pronto.

I really hope Duke doesn't end up being the victim of Sonny's bad plans this time.

#227   2013/12/17 11:01AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: It was obvious that Julian meant to put a scare into Sonny and let him know that he's onto him kidnapping Carlos. As usual Julian stayed cool and collected while Sonny gets himself all worked up. Sonny better calm down or he's going to give himself a stroke. He's getting too old for this stuff, lol.

I really hope Duke doesn't end up being the victim of Sonny's bad plans this time.

If Duke wants to go after Julian, he should just do it himself. He should not get all mixed up with loser Sonny whose plans always go awry.

#228   2013/12/17 11:19AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote JaneDoe:

If Duke wants to go after Julian, he should just do it himself. He should not get all mixed up with loser Sonny whose plans always go awry.

Exactly! I LOVE Duke and Anna and would love to see a match up between them and Julian like the old days.

#229   2013/12/17 11:26AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Exactly! I LOVE Duke and Anna and would love to see a match up between them and Julian like the old days.

ITA

#230   2013/12/17 11:37AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote JaneDoe:

ITA

If Sonny was any kind of decent human being he would have said "thanks but no thanks Duke, I know how much Anna means to you. I'll take care of this on my own."

« 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list