List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/19 02:48PM, Views: 63382, Replies: 1882
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:
    #211   2013/12/12 12:24PM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    ghfanfare

Quote DeviantAuthor:
    Quote ghfanfare: How nice to see our lovely Julian's abs on display once again. Thanks, RC! We appreciate it.

Yes! This!

(Gosh, do you think the actor has any freaking clue there is a group of us who sit around and drool every time he's shown with a towel around his waist? LOL)

He may very well have a clue as to why RC has him standing around saying his lines in a towel, yes.

JMO, but I think our fangurl gushing is fairly mild compared to some of the comments I've seen posted on various mb's, lol.

#212   2013/12/12 12:47PM
    IslandGirl33

Quote JaneDoe: I don't consider comings and goings to be spoilers (I'm spoiler FREE), but if you do.... you might not want to read any further.

Looks like Lucas is returning!

I can't wait to see how Julian reacts to this. I am glad he's getting even more family in PC. Another sign that he's probably not going anywhere anytime soon.

And another sign that he may be planting some roots long enough to actually take over PC!

#213   2013/12/12 01:13PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote DeviantAuthor:
    Quote ghfanfare: How nice to see our lovely Julian's abs on display once again. Thanks, RC! We appreciate it.

Yes! This!

(Gosh, do you think the actor has any freaking clue there is a group of us who sit around and drool every time he's shown with a towel around his waist? LOL)

He may very well have a clue as to why RC has him standing around saying his lines in a towel, yes.

JMO, but I think our fangurl gushing is fairly mild compared to some of the comments I've seen posted on various mb's, lol.

Well, we can only hope that's why RC has him standing around in a towel!

If you're reading this, William DeVry actor dude, you sir, are one choice morsel I am always happy to see onscreen! Please forgive my future drooling over Thaao Penghlis.

Signed--
    A Harmless Flaky Old Bat

#214   2013/12/12 01:16PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote IslandGirl33

And another sign that he may be planting some roots long enough to actually take over PC!

I'm so hoping so! Between this potential plot and the Victor Cassadine thing, I'm in super hyper bouncy mode over GH right now!

Keep the coffee away from me, people, or I'll be bouncing off the walls even sooner!

#215   2013/12/12 01:20PM
    Bizlet

Quote DeviantAuthor:
    Quote JaneDoe: I don't consider comings and goings to be spoilers (I'm spoiler FREE), but if you do.... you might not want to read any further.

(SNIP)

Another sign that he's probably not going anywhere anytime soon.

YAY! This is awesome news!

Thank you for sharing!

I agree great news and I don't think.William DeVry/Julian is going anywhere either.

#216   2013/12/12 01:28PM
    IslandGirl33

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote DeviantAuthor:

(SNIP)

Thank you for sharing!

I agree great news and I don't think.William DeVry/Julian is going anywhere either.

That's right, his family just keeps getting bigger and bigger right before our very eyes! No reason to leave town now! I'm thinking however that sister Ava needs a one way ticket somewhere... anywhere! She annoys me more now than ever.

#217   2013/12/12 01:29PM
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote DeviantAuthor:

(SNIP)

Thank you for sharing!

I said a long time ago that this felt different because Julian is not just some new bad guy but a guy that has many attachments to the past and the present.

#218   2013/12/12 02:04PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote DeviantAuthor:

(SNIP)

Thank you for sharing!

That's right, his family just keeps getting bigger and bigger right before our very eyes! No reason to leave town now! I'm thinking however that sister Ava needs a one way ticket somewhere... anywhere! She annoys me more now than ever.

So pleased to know I'm not the only one who finds Ava annoying. I thought it was just me. I almost get a Cersei Lannister vibe from her, but definitely not from Julian. LOL

#219   2013/12/12 02:17PM
    ghfanfare

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote DeviantAuthor:

(SNIP)

Thank you for sharing!

I said a long time ago that this felt different because Julian is not just some new bad guy but a guy that has many attachments to the past and the present.

Good call!

#220   2013/12/17 08:16AM
    JaneDoe

Finally, Julian back on our screen and looking mighty fine yielding a gun at Sonny boy. Why couldn't he have just pulled the trigger already. I guess that would be too easy.

I'm disappointed that Duke is going ahead and teaming up with Sonny. Not that I didn't expect him to want payback, but I wish we would have seen him working with Anna instead.

Julian Jerome is back

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/17 08:18AM
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list