List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/21 09:44AM, Views: 93300, Replies: 2805
    « 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:
    #201   2013/12/09 09:42AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    ghfanfare

Quote Axl Rose: But at the same time it doesn't say anything about this being a No Bashing Julian thing and not to mention if it were, it would say so wouldn't it not? And not to mention what I am saying is merely observation but also fact too

It does not say 'no bashing' because the mods have said that those kind of threads must be approved by management because they are exclusive.

However, it is labeled as a FAN thread so those of us enjoying this character might have a safe haven on this board to post about Julian Jerome. At this point, everyone has respected that except you.

But if you want to continue with it, fine. I will just skip over your disrespectful posts. Someone here said don't feed the trolls and baiters. I will take their advice.

#202   2013/12/09 09:43AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Axl Rose: But at the same time it doesn't say anything about this being a No Bashing Julian thing and not to mention if it were, it would say so wouldn't it not? And not to mention what I am saying is merely observation but also fact too

It actually did originally say "fans only"... but the mods changed it as they are the only ones allowed to start no bashing threads. It's simply respectful to let posters have their fun, save places to rave and talk about their faves if they so choose. There are plenty of other threads to bash and debate Julian's actions in.

Of course no one can tell you not to post what you want in here, but I wouldn't expect much of a response.

Peace

Thank you, JD. Normally I do not engage. I will just go back to that.

#203   2013/12/09 10:12AM
    JaneDoe

Has there been any word on whether Lucas will be showing up in PC? There sure is a LOT of talk surrounding his character. I'm sure if he returns, he'll have plenty of people warning him away from Julian.... but I think it will only be natural for him to want to get to know his bio dad. It's not like Julian abandoned him, he never knew he existed. Much like with Sam, poor dude is just finding out he has not one, but TWO grown up kids. At least he will find out. Not sure he's put the whole Lucas pieces together, but of course he will.

#204   2013/12/09 10:38AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe: Has there been any word on whether Lucas will be showing up in PC? There sure is a LOT of talk surrounding his character. I'm sure if he returns, he'll have plenty of people warning him away from Julian.... but I think it will only be natural for him to want to get to know his bio dad. It's not like Julian abandoned him, he never knew he existed. Much like with Sam, poor dude is just finding out he has not one, but TWO grown up kids. At least he will find out. Not sure he's put the whole Lucas pieces together, but of course he will.

It looks like Julian could find out soon about his son. He is sharp and clever and immediately picked up on Sam's comment about Lucas.

I don't remember a lot about Lucas except that he was friends with Georgie. Didn't he announce that he was gay and then left town for Seattle? Wonder if they will continue with that angle of the story.

#205   2013/12/10 11:09AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote JaneDoe: Has there been any word on whether Lucas will be showing up in PC? There sure is a LOT of talk surrounding his character. I'm sure if he returns, he'll have plenty of people warning him away from Julian.... but I think it will only be natural for him to want to get to know his bio dad. It's not like Julian abandoned him, he never knew he existed. Much like with Sam, poor dude is just finding out he has not one, but TWO grown up kids. At least he will find out. Not sure he's put the whole Lucas pieces together, but of course he will.

It looks like Julian could find out soon about his son. He is sharp and clever and immediately picked up on Sam's comment about Lucas.

I don't remember a lot about Lucas except that he was friends with Georgie. Didn't he announce that he was gay and then left town for Seattle? Wonder if they will continue with that angle of the story.

Yes, he was there for Tony when he died and he came out to him right before his death. We haven't seen him since.

I agree that Julian will figure it out soon. I'm wondering if Bobbie will be sticking around for a while to try and keep Julian from contacting her son.

#206   2013/12/10 11:41AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare:

Yes, he was there for Tony when he died and he came out to him right before his death. We haven't seen him since.

I agree that Julian will figure it out soon. I'm wondering if Bobbie will be sticking around for a while to try and keep Julian from contacting her son.

I hope Bobbie is around for Lucas too.

#207   2013/12/11 08:42AM
    ghfanfare

How nice to see our lovely Julian's abs on display once again. Thanks, RC! We appreciate it.

#208   2013/12/11 05:57PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote ghfanfare: How nice to see our lovely Julian's abs on display once again. Thanks, RC! We appreciate it.

Yes! This!

(Gosh, do you think the actor has any freaking clue there is a group of us who sit around and drool every time he's shown with a towel around his waist? LOL)

#209   2013/12/12 10:39AM
    JaneDoe

I don't consider comings and goings to be spoilers (I'm spoiler FREE), but if you do.... you might not want to read any further.

Looks like Lucas is returning!

soaps.sheknows.com/generalhospital/news/id/36399/Ryan_Carnes_Returns_To_General_... />
    I can't wait to see how Julian reacts to this. I am glad he's getting even more family in PC. Another sign that he's probably not going anywhere anytime soon.

#210   2013/12/12 11:58AM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote JaneDoe: I don't consider comings and goings to be spoilers (I'm spoiler FREE), but if you do.... you might not want to read any further.

(SNIP)

Another sign that he's probably not going anywhere anytime soon.

YAY! This is awesome news!

Thank you for sharing!

« 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list