List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 06:42AM, Views: 83618, Replies: 2553
    « 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:
    #191   2013/12/05 11:09AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    Axl Rose

Quote ghfanfare: Yes, Julian didn't bank the bone marrow. Though I understand it has a short shelf life anyway. But he did save Danny's life and offered to do so again at any time. He told Sam he cares about her and Danny and just needs a chance. Can't blame the guy for wanting to stay alive.

What good is he to Danny or Sam if he is offed by Sonny?! Sam may not like it but she should understand the reason. Esp. since her son's father was a mob hit man who is now swimming with the fishies.

And why doesn't Silas Clay just butt out? He is obnoxious.

Well now that Julian knows that he has a son, if he knows about Lucas I wonder if he will put 2 and 2 together and go to Bobbie

But I can't see Bobbie wanting Julian anywhere near Lucas and Lucas I am sure he probably wants nothing to do with Julian

#192   2013/12/05 02:14PM
    ghfanfare

I like the way the writers have tied Julian into the canvas. Now he will find out he has a son as well so he will be involved with the Spencers. It's all so new and interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next.

#193   2013/12/06 07:22AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ghfanfare: I like the way the writers have tied Julian into the canvas. Now he will find out he has a son as well so he will be involved with the Spencers. It's all so new and interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I agree and I also think this means Julian will be around for a long time. Why would they give him all these ties and a family unless he was sticking around PC

Love me some Julian

#194   2013/12/09 06:40AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ghfanfare: I like the way the writers have tied Julian into the canvas. Now he will find out he has a son as well so he will be involved with the Spencers. It's all so new and interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I agree and I also think this means Julian will be around for a long time. Why would they give him all these ties and a family unless he was sticking around PC

Love me some Julian

Agreed! No other opponent to Sonny has had this many family ties to PC. He's going to be around a while IMO.

#195   2013/12/09 08:28AM
    Axl Rose

But I wonder if Lucas will even want to have anything to do with Julian considering Bobbie Lucas' mother will make sure of that and not to mention Lucas has a father or he had a father, Julian was never ever a father to Lucas and not to mention Dr. Tony Jones now he was Lucas' father in every way that counted

Tony raised Lucas and Lucas considers Tony to be his father, always has always will

But at the same time I am sure Julian will want to have a relationship with Lucas but will Lucas even meet Julian half-way? And not to mention Lucas' sister Carly was married to Sonny so I am sure Lucas probably feels loyal to Sonny on some level and not to mention Lucas probably has heard a lot about the Jeromes certainly enough that he would want to distance himself from Julian

But I know Lucas he would want to have a relationship with his sister Sam and his nephew Danny but as for Julian and Lucas having a father/son relationship I can't see it happening anytime soon not if Bobbie has anything to say about it or Carly for that matter I am sure she will want Lucas to stay as far away from Julian as possible

And then there is Lucas' Uncle Luke

#196   2013/12/09 08:35AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:

Love me some Julian

Agreed! No other opponent to Sonny has had this many family ties to PC. He's going to be around a while IMO.

I hope he sticks around for a while, too. He is just way too entertaining to watch.

#197   2013/12/09 08:40AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose:

But I wonder if Lucas will even want to have anything to do with Julian considering Bobbie Lucas' mother will make sure of that and not to mention Lucas has a father or he had a father, Julian was never ever a father to Lucas and not to mention Dr. Tony Jones now he was Lucas' father in every way that counted

Tony raised Lucas and Lucas considers Tony to be his father, always has always will

But at the same time I am sure Julian will want to have a relationship with Lucas but will Lucas even meet Julian half-way? And not to mention Lucas' sister Carly was married to Sonny so I am sure Lucas probably feels loyal to Sonny on some level and not to mention Lucas probably has heard a lot about the Jeromes certainly enough that he would want to distance himself from Julian

But I know Lucas he would want to have a relationship with his sister Sam and his nephew Danny but as for Julian and Lucas having a father/son relationship I can't see it happening anytime soon not if Bobbie has anything to say about it or Carly for that matter I am sure she will want Lucas to stay as far away from Julian as possible

Julian may have just made enemies in the Spencer family because Bobbie will want him gone and so will Luke that's for sure and Carly already knows what he's all about

#198   2013/12/09 09:04AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Axl Rose:

Julian may have just made enemies in the Spencer family because Bobbie will want him gone and so will Luke that's for sure and Carly already knows what he's all about

Just curious, Axl Rose. It appears you are a Sonny fan and certainly not a Julian fan by your many posts on this board that are there for all to see. So why do you come in this FAN thread and post these negative comments about a character that some viewers are enjoying? Are you really interested in discussing this character? Or are you just trying to bait us? Because it sure seems like the latter.

I mean, obviously I have no control over where you post or what you post, but I did ask for a little mutual respect at one point, which request you have completely disregarded. I find it rather disheartening as I have always respected the many threads you have started on this board.

#199   2013/12/09 09:27AM
    Axl Rose

But at the same time it doesn't say anything about this being a No Bashing Julian thing and not to mention if it were, it would say so wouldn't it not? And not to mention what I am saying is merely observation but also fact too

#200   2013/12/09 09:36AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Axl Rose: But at the same time it doesn't say anything about this being a No Bashing Julian thing and not to mention if it were, it would say so wouldn't it not? And not to mention what I am saying is merely observation but also fact too

It actually did originally say "fans only"... but the mods changed it as they are the only ones allowed to start no bashing threads. It's simply respectful to let posters have their fun, save places to rave and talk about their faves if they so choose. There are plenty of other threads to bash and debate Julian's actions in.

Of course no one can tell you not to post what you want in here, but I wouldn't expect much of a response.

Peace

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/09 09:37AM
    « 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list