List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 04:38PM, Views: 84311, Replies: 2577
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/05 12:12PM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    Howie79

ITA - the guy is on fire. And what is nice is that is also wants to take care of his grandson - and seems very sincere about that. The way he looked when he saw Danny for the first time and held him, well it just brought tears to my eyes. Nothing like a good looking guy who has a soft spot for kids.

#12   2013/09/05 12:58PM
    iluvtad

William DeVry was hot when he was on AMC, and even hotter now! Want him to be here for a long, long, time. Julian and Alexis have tons of chemistry.

#13   2013/09/05 12:59PM
    sun45

Yes Derek/Julian is hot like fire!!!!!!!!! Love him and I can't wait until Sam finds out the truth that he is her father can't wait. Right now I love that he loves Sam and Danny and he wants to be a part of there lives. Did anybody see the way he kept looking at Sam when he realize she was his daughter it was so beautiful it was like he couldn't even believe she existed or when he held Danny for the first time sweet scenes hope to see more of this father and daughter bonding. I would love it if after Danny is better Sam goes to Derek's office with Danny and she ask Derek to join her Danny for lunch we all know he would jump on that just the three of them would be so cute.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 01:00PM
    #14   2013/09/05 02:27PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Howie79: ITA - the guy is on fire. And what is nice is that is also wants to take care of his grandson - and seems very sincere about that. The way he looked when he saw Danny for the first time and held him, well it just brought tears to my eyes. Nothing like a good looking guy who has a soft spot for kids.

I really hopes he becomes the new Mob Boss in town. I think he'd do a much better job.
    Sonny's become a softy and he & Olivia just need to go leave PC and cry somewhere else. Let a real man take over - YUM!

#15   2013/09/05 03:07PM
    genhospchat

JD I'm watching you! *muah*

Happy birthday Fanfare!!! Send hugs to her please Veggie!

#16   2013/09/05 03:11PM
    Bizlet

Quote iluvtad: William DeVry was hot when he was on AMC, and even hotter now! Want him to be here for a long, long, time. Julian and Alexis have tons of chemistry.

Finally I found a fellow AMC fan who remembers him as Michael Cambias he was a hottie and a baddie.

#17   2013/09/05 03:49PM
    ghfanfare

Glad to see the Julian fans are growing! Yay! Was he on today?

I looked it up and WDV is 45. Dude! I'm impressed! Hope that Cartini has that steam room set in the works.

And THANKS ALL for the BD wishes! Having a great day...

#18   2013/09/05 05:08PM
    rainhue

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote iluvtad: William DeVry was hot when he was on AMC, and even hotter now! Want him to be here for a long, long, time. Julian and Alexis have tons of chemistry.

Finally I found a fellow AMC fan who remembers him as Michael Cambias he was a hottie and a baddie.

I remember him as Michael Cambias. I was so excited to hear he was coming to GH! The man is HOT!

#19   2013/09/05 08:07PM
    crazydaisy

Love love LOVE this SEXY man

Julian is best new character we've seen in a long time, IMO! I am really enjoying his relationships with Alexis, Sam, and Danny - he wants his family so badly, it's killing him to keep the secret! He so adores Sam and Danny, it makes my heart melt.

And the look on his face when Alexis got all flustered around him - he was loving it! I love that he was attracted to her right away at the Floating Rib, even before he remembered who she was. It's great to see such a hottie chasing a smart, successful woman!

Plus, you know, William deVry is just about the hottest eye candy I've ever seen...

#20   2013/09/05 10:10PM
    alesamkrismo...

Quote HOT PINK: I believe I read William deVry is 45 (but don't quote me on that). Have loved him for years and was very happy when I heard he was going to be on GH. I knew immediately that his character would turn out to be Sam's father. Can't wait for the big reveal and for Julian and Alexis to become a couple! William deVry is, indeed, VERY HOT!

I can't wait for Julexis! I have a feeling it will be short lived though. It will be a shame! If Julian and Ava's plan goes through, the Jeromes will be worse that Sonny's mob. If Alexis dumped Shawn because of it, I'm sure Julian will be on the list of bad choices in men.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list