List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/15 07:33AM, Views: 29655, Replies: 908
    « 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:
    #181   2013/12/04 10:13AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    ghfanfare

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Nightmoves: Have to wonder why Alexis even showed up at Julian's room the next morning after he kissed her and she seemed not to mind. She wants him

Alexis is drawn in like a moth to the flaming hotness of Julian.

It won't be long they will be rekindling that old flame that brought them Sam.

How can she resist?!

#182   2013/12/05 06:26AM
    JaneDoe

FINALLY!! Julian makes it back onto our screen.

I loved his scene with Jerry..... you OWE me!

I'm starting to come around to Carlos and I can't BELIEVE that I never picked up on the "Rivera" name... or did they not say that until yesterday? Of course he's going to be related to Lily, maybe her brother?

I really enjoyed him with Sam too. Even though they aren't on good terms, they are very fun to watch. I think she will come around in time. He is her father and she will want to get to know him. I think something will happen with Danny and he'll be there to help out and bring them close.... along with Alexis.

I'm very disappointed that the prospect of Duke teaming up with Sonny. I'd much rather see him going after Julian with Anna. And of course Sonny is going to encourage him.... even after he said Anna would leave him if she found out he was working with organized crime!

#183   2013/12/05 06:37AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: FINALLY!! Julian makes it back onto our screen.

I'm starting to come around to Carlos and I can't BELIEVE that I never picked up on the "Rivera" name... or did they not say that until yesterday? Of course he's going to be related to Lily, maybe her brother?

I really enjoyed him with Sam too. Even though they aren't on good terms, they are very fun to watch. I think she will come around in time. He is her father and she will want to get to know him. I think something will happen with Danny and he'll be there to help out and bring them close.... along with Alexis.

I'm very disappointed that the prospect of Duke teaming up with Sonny. I'd much rather see him going after Julian with Anna. And of course Sonny is going to encourage him.... even after he said Anna would leave him if she found out he was working with organized crime!

I hope beyond hope Duke tells Sonny to go pound sand or break another glass in his case. Duke did make a promise to Anna to give up that life for good.

#184   2013/12/05 08:52AM
    mommy of3

Back to Julian. Love the poem. When he's on TV my daughters turn and look at me because I always say mmmmmm... when I see him . My daughters are 14 and 12. I have my 12 year old watching with me. My 14 year old know s characters knows storylines but not hooked yet.

#185   2013/12/05 08:58AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bizlet:

I hope beyond hope Duke tells Sonny to go pound sand or break another glass in his case. Duke did make a promise to Anna to give up that life for good.

Yes, I was also hoping Duke and Anna would team up and try to go the legitimate route. Duke does not need to be mixed up with Sonny because Sonny's stupid plans always backfire and innocent bystanders are hurt.

#186   2013/12/05 09:00AM
    ghfanfare

Quote mommy of3: Back to Julian. Love the poem. When he's on TV my daughters turn and look at me because I always say mmmmmm... when I see him . My daughters are 14 and 12. I have my 12 year old watching with me. My 14 year old know s characters knows storylines but not hooked yet.

Mmmm, indeed! I had to rewind that scene where Julian is getting on the elevator because, well, just standing there brooding, he was...mmmmm.

#187   2013/12/05 09:03AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bizlet:

Yes, I was also hoping Duke and Anna would team up and try to go the legitimate route. Duke does not need to be mixed up with Sonny because Sonny's stupid plans always backfire and innocent bystanders are hurt.

You would think Duke would already be smart enough to know better, but teaming up with Sonny WILL cause him nothing but trouble.... and quite possibly cost him his life.

#188   2013/12/05 09:38AM
    ghfanfare

Yes, Julian didn't bank the bone marrow. Though I understand it has a short shelf life anyway. But he did save Danny's life and offered to do so again at any time. He told Sam he cares about her and Danny and just needs a chance. Can't blame the guy for wanting to stay alive.

What good is he to Danny or Sam if he is offed by Sonny?! Sam may not like it but she should understand the reason. Esp. since her son's father was a mob hit man who is now swimming with the fishies.

And why doesn't Silas Clay just butt out? He is obnoxious.

#189   2013/12/05 10:07AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: Yes, Julian didn't bank the bone marrow. Though I understand it has a short shelf life anyway. But he did save Danny's life and offered to do so again at any time. He told Sam he cares about her and Danny and just needs a chance. Can't blame the guy for wanting to stay alive.

What good is he to Danny or Sam if he is offed by Sonny?! Sam may not like it but she should understand the reason. Esp. since her son's father was a mob hit man who is now swimming with the fishies.

What I don't understand is that if Sonny is such a great guy that is loyal to Sam and Danny..... why wouldn't Sam just go to him and say, DUDE.... you can't kill my dad. Even if he does donate his marrow, it will expire and I could still need him.... and he's my DAD. This whole banking bone marrow is really silly and not a reason for Sam to walk away from him, especially considering how much she liked him and wanted him in Danny's life before she found out he was her father.

#190   2013/12/05 10:34AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: Yes, Julian didn't bank the bone marrow. Though I understand it has a short shelf life anyway. But he did save Danny's life and offered to do so again at any time. He told Sam he cares about her and Danny and just needs a chance. Can't blame the guy for wanting to stay alive.

What I don't understand is that if Sonny is such a great guy that is loyal to Sam and Danny..... why wouldn't Sam just go to him and say, DUDE.... you can't kill my dad. Even if he does donate his marrow, it will expire and I could still need him.... and he's my DAD. This whole banking bone marrow is really silly and not a reason for Sam to walk away from him, especially considering how much she liked him and wanted him in Danny's life before she found out he was her father.

It's really not like Sonny is the lesser of two evils. They are both suppose to be in the business. Jason worked in that business and died running a little errand for Sonny.
    I think Julian will end up giving more marrow and Sam will come around.

« 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list