List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/26 07:44AM, Views: 94052, Replies: 2820
    « 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:
    #171   2013/12/04 09:20AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    Nightmoves

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Nightmoves: Love me some Julian! Was so happy to see him on screen yesterday. So smooth, calm and collected. Julian Jerome has brought sexy back to GH

But Julian now he is in league with Jerry Jacks, I wonder what Alexis would think about that? Or what Sam would think about that?

I can't see Alexis being happy with Julian especially if he is in league with Jerry considering Jerry and Alexis' past I am sure Jerry if he were to come face to face with Alexis, cue Julian vs Jerry, since Jerry he was or is still in love with Alexis

And Sam too also has a past with Jerry because of Jason but also because of the Metro Court Hostage Crisis

Don't care! Alexis and Sam will come around and will come to love Julian as much as us fans here do

#172   2013/12/04 09:25AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Nightmoves: Love me some Julian! Was so happy to see him on screen yesterday. So smooth, calm and collected. Julian Jerome has brought sexy back to GH

But Julian now he is in league with Jerry Jacks, I wonder what Alexis would think about that? Or what Sam would think about that?

I can't see Alexis being happy with Julian especially if he is in league with Jerry considering Jerry and Alexis' past I am sure Jerry if he were to come face to face with Alexis, cue Julian vs Jerry, since Jerry he was or is still in love with Alexis

And Sam too also has a past with Jerry because of Jason but also because of the Metro Court Hostage Crisis

Don't care! Alexis and Sam will come around and will come to love Julian as much as us fans here do

Because Sam even said herself that she doesn't even know if she wants anything to do with Julian right now but that could always change but as for Alexis didn't she slap Julian a couple of weeks ago after he tried to kiss her

#173   2013/12/04 09:26AM
    ghfanfare

I loved it when Julian told Jerry, you owe me big time. If anyone can rein in Jerry, it will be Julian. This should be good.

#174   2013/12/04 09:33AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Axl Rose:

Because Sam even said herself that she doesn't even know if she wants anything to do with Julian right now but that could always change but as for Alexis didn't she slap Julian a couple of weeks ago after he tried to kiss her

Have to wonder why Alexis even showed up at Julian's room the next morning after he kissed her and she seemed not to mind. She wants him

#175   2013/12/04 09:34AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ghfanfare: I loved it when Julian told Jerry, you owe me big time. If anyone can rein in Jerry, it will be Julian. This should be good.

IKR! Also good move on Julian's part. He got his people to get him out of there and now Jerry owes him one and you know our Julian will collect

#176   2013/12/04 09:37AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Nightmoves: Have to wonder why Alexis even showed up at Julian's room the next morning after he kissed her and she seemed not to mind. She wants him

Alexis is drawn in like a moth to the flaming hotness of Julian.

#177   2013/12/04 09:41AM
    Axl Rose

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Nightmoves: Have to wonder why Alexis even showed up at Julian's room the next morning after he kissed her and she seemed not to mind. She wants him

But for Julian I wonder if he has even had scenes with his niece Ava's daughter Kiki? Because Julian I wonder if he will even want to have a relationship with Kiki

#178   2013/12/04 09:47AM
    ghfanfare

Someone in here said Julian is hot like fire. IA. I hope he is burning up our screens today.

#179   2013/12/04 09:48AM
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare:

It won't be long they will be rekindling that old flame that brought them Sam.

#180   2013/12/04 09:57AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ghfanfare:

It won't be long they will be rekindling that old flame that brought them Sam.

But I wonder if Mikkos knew about Alexis and Julian? If Alexis' father Mikkos Cassadine knew about Alexis and Julian's one-night-stand imagine if Mikkos somehow threatened Julian into staying away from Alexis or never contacting her again

Or what if Julian's father, the late Victor Jerome, he knew about Alexis and his son Julian

« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list