List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 11:13AM, Views: 76159, Replies: 2303
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #161   2013/12/04 08:44AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    ghfanfare

Quote Nightmoves: Love me some Julian! Was so happy to see him on screen yesterday. So smooth, calm and collected. Julian Jerome has brought sexy back to GH

I second that! I had to laugh when Sonny said that Julian had no honor. Then he starts talking about who is close to Julian that he can murder to take him down. Like that's so honorable. At least Julian doesn't pretend to be a "good" criminal like Sonny does. He owns his badness.

#162   2013/12/04 08:49AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves: Love me some Julian! Was so happy to see him on screen yesterday. So smooth, calm and collected. Julian Jerome has brought sexy back to GH

Me too. Sexy and devious all wrapped up into hot package.

How is it possible for Julian to look so hot just sitting there sipping a drink?!

#163   2013/12/04 08:54AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bizlet:

How is it possible for Julian to look so hot just sitting there sipping a drink?!

I know it's crazy right?? The man just exudes sexiness

#164   2013/12/04 08:59AM
    oltllover

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bizlet:

maybe because he is using the glassware for its intended purpose as opposed to throwing across the room.

#165   2013/12/04 09:00AM
    oltllover

Quote ghfanfare:

I second that! I had to laugh when Sonny said that Julian had no honor. Then he starts talking about who is close to Julian that he can murder to take him down. Like that's so honorable. At least Julian doesn't pretend to be a "good" criminal like Sonny does. He owns his badness.

Honor is fighting your own battles not using Duke's issues with Julian as a way to get duke to do his dirty work and then walk away when Duke goes down for it.

#166   2013/12/04 09:04AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ghfanfare:

IKR! Sonny is a joke. He can't take care of his own problems so he has to enlist Duke. Talk about no honor

#167   2013/12/04 09:05AM
    ghfanfare

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bizlet:

maybe because he is using the glassware for its intended purpose as opposed to throwing across the room.

#168   2013/12/04 09:07AM
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare:

What is a 'good criminal' anyway? I love how Julian is upfront about what he is there to do and Sonny is always hiding behind coffee.

#169   2013/12/04 09:08AM
    Bizlet

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bizlet:

#170   2013/12/04 09:17AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose:

But Julian now he is in league with Jerry Jacks, I wonder what Alexis would think about that? Or what Sam would think about that?

I can't see Alexis being happy with Julian especially if he is in league with Jerry considering Jerry and Alexis' past I am sure Jerry if he were to come face to face with Alexis, cue Julian vs Jerry, since Jerry he was or is still in love with Alexis

And Sam too also has a past with Jerry because of Jason but also because of the Metro Court Hostage Crisis

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list