List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DUDE! Julian fans unite!

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 04:51PM, Views: 85743, Replies: 2611
    « 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 » »| page:
    #1681   2014/08/01 08:37AM
    Re: DUDE! Julian fans unite!
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover: Guess who is already at 67% for august man of the month. a hint, you can be in contention more then once.
    previous winners: Nic, Silas, Julian, Nathan and July's man was Franco(I love RH but was surprised)

That's great so many love Julian! hhmmmmm notice anyone missing from this list of winners

yes I noticed. I also noticed that every winner is or was involved in some version of a love story, which after all is the backbone of soaps. Epic or unrequited or broken hearted or star crossed kind of love stories.

So I guess the fans don't want to see egotistical, hot-headed, lying, cheating, murdering, selfish, barware throwing lunatics.

lol, guess not. since the beginning of soap time having a couple or character to root for has always been a driving force and believing in the "one true love" concept. bad guys are fun up to a point but if they don't have ANY redeeming qualities they get old fast. Heather was a perfect example recently she was fun right up until the point it became to much and she needed to pay like some others.

I forgot to ask you, did you see RC's tweet regarding the 'army of Mickeys'?

YES!

#1682   2014/08/01 08:38AM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover: Guess who is already at 67% for august man of the month. a hint, you can be in contention more then once.
    previous winners: Nic, Silas, Julian, Nathan and July's man was Franco(I love RH but was surprised)

That's great so many love Julian! hhmmmmm notice anyone missing from this list of winners

yes I noticed. I also noticed that every winner is or was involved in some version of a love story, which after all is the backbone of soaps. Epic or unrequited or broken hearted or star crossed kind of love stories.

So I guess the fans don't want to see egotistical, hot-headed, lying, cheating, murdering, selfish, barware throwing lunatics.

lol, guess not. since the beginning of soap time having a couple or character to root for has always been a driving force and believing in the "one true love" concept. bad guys are fun up to a point but if they don't have ANY redeeming qualities they get old fast. Heather was a perfect example recently she was fun right up until the point it became to much and she needed to pay like some others.

I forgot to ask you, did you see RC's tweet regarding the 'army of Mickeys'?

YES!

OMG that pic was flippin hysterical!

#1683   2014/08/03 06:58PM
    Axl Rose

Either way I can't wait for Julian to show up again and considering Julian he confronted Sonny with what he knew about him shooting AJ and killing AJ, now that Julian knows the truth all he has to do is get the evidence of Sonny shooting AJ and Sonny is done for, Julian has what he needs to take down Sonny but all he really requires is the flash drive but since Sonny has it and he has probably hidden it and Carly has the other copy on her computer and Franco is looking to get it, I wonder if Franco would really give it to Ava or if he will decide to keep the copy strictly from himself?

#1684   2014/08/04 03:28AM
    Bizlet

Quote Axl Rose: Either way I can't wait for Julian to show up again and considering Julian he confronted Sonny with what he knew about him shooting AJ and killing AJ, now that Julian knows the truth all he has to do is get the evidence of Sonny shooting AJ and Sonny is done for, Julian has what he needs to take down Sonny but all he really requires is the flash drive but since Sonny has it and he has probably hidden it and Carly has the other copy on her computer and Franco is looking to get it, I wonder if Franco would really give it to Ava or if he will decide to keep the copy strictly from himself?

I can't wait for Julian to show up again either. I hope Julian gets the goods on Sonny and he goes up state for a while.

#1685   2014/08/04 06:47AM
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Axl Rose: Either way I can't wait for Julian to show up again and considering Julian he confronted Sonny with what he knew about him shooting AJ and killing AJ, now that Julian knows the truth all he has to do is get the evidence of Sonny shooting AJ and Sonny is done for, Julian has what he needs to take down Sonny but all he really requires is the flash drive but since Sonny has it and he has probably hidden it and Carly has the other copy on her computer and Franco is looking to get it, I wonder if Franco would really give it to Ava or if he will decide to keep the copy strictly from himself?

I can't wait for Julian to show up again either. I hope Julian gets the goods on Sonny and he goes up state for a while.

At this point I don't care if Sonny goes to prison I just want the secret out and for his lies to be exposed. I can't stand Michael right now his goody good attitude is incredibly boring and I want to see some fire from him. His life has been one long drama and its time for him to stop making excuse for those who have caused so much trouble and danger in his life. I think that is why I like Morgan more, he has everyone's number and calls them out on their B.S

#1686   2014/08/04 06:56AM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bizlet:

At this point I don't care if Sonny goes to prison I just want the secret out and for his lies to be exposed. I can't stand Michael right now his goody good attitude is incredibly boring and I want to see some fire from him. His life has been one long drama and its time for him to stop making excuse for those who have caused so much trouble and danger in his life. I think that is why I like Morgan more, he has everyone's number and calls them out on their B.S

I totally agree with the bolded, Morgan tells it like it is!
    And I certainly cannot wait until Michael finally knows the truth about AJ's death.

I did not get to see the end of Friday's show due the the preempt. Did you see it?

#1687   2014/08/04 07:09AM
    ghfanfare

^^^The end of Friday's show was mostly Patrick and Sam talking about Nina and Silas. They are going to investigate Nina together. Sam was talking about Jason and Pattie was looking guilty.

Also Ava and Julian talking about his boss, being siblings, and Ava wanting to work together again.

#1688   2014/08/04 07:14AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ghfanfare: ^^^The end of Friday's show was mostly Patrick and Sam talking about Nina and Silas. They are going to investigate Nina together. Sam was talking about Jason and Pattie was looking guilty.

Also Ava and Julian talking about his boss, being siblings, and Ava wanting to work together again.

Thanks! Do you think Ava and Julian will work together? I don't think Ava can be trusted for a second, still love her though!

#1689   2014/08/04 07:15AM
    ghfanfare

I'm having trouble posting here this a.m. It keeps kicking me off.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I thought Julian looked really handsome in the suit coat. Thank you, wardrobe.

And I love the way Julian keeps his cool while Sonny snarls and spits his empty threats.

Go, Julian!

#1690   2014/08/04 07:16AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ghfanfare: I'm having trouble posting here this a.m. It keeps kicking me off.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I thought Julian looked really handsome in the suit coat. Thank you, wardrobe.

And I love the way Julian keeps his cool while Sonny snarls and spits his empty threats.

Go, Julian!

Julian has always kept his cool, one of the things I really like about this character

« 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list